Conversations

Photo of Jelle Alten
PHY Errors, Noise Floor, Airtime interpretation in ZD
I would like to find out what values for PHY Errors, Noice Floor, Airtime total, busy, RX, TX are good and what values are bad? If I'm...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Stevens
Change Zone Director IP Address
I am trying to move our current Zone Director from one local IP subnet to the server subnet. All of the access points have already joine...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Göran Olofsson
Latest firmware for Mediaflex 7811 and 7111
Where can I find the latest firmware for my pair of Ruckus Mediaflex 7811/7111? The ftp address in older answers in this forum doesn't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith - Pack Leader
Capturing 802.11 frames with Ruckus Wireless access points and Wireshark
Spotted on Twitter Our Community Champ Primoz (@jazzycow81) just posted a very nice howto blog on setting up packet capture with Ruck...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jonathan SALVEMINI
Estimated Capacity very low on AP R710
Hiya All :) I have a big problem into a building here, with the WiFi.  Actually users complain about speed of APs, so what I already di...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of tech tech
Interruption during call soft phone wifi
Hi all! we use AP 7363. This ap is managed by ZD1100. Power signal is high, no throughput trouble. We use a soft phone, we notice ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Dreher
Dropped and Garbled audio with SpectraLink 8440 Phones
I have a site with 95 SpectraLink 8440 phones and 80 APs with a ZD 3000 running 9.6.1.0.15. We experience dropped audio for up to 8 seco...
  • 2 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Question
Photo of tzh
Zoneflex 7731 Throughput
Just installed four 7731 radios to connect to our remote office. We needed to put two of them at a location in the middle since we did no...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sheldon Lefkowitz
Adjusting Time Zones
Our bridges display logs in GMT. Can this be changed to Pacific time? Thanks,
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Namjin Roh
ZF7731 throughput in 15 Km distnace?
Hello I have a question. that is,customer's question. when using 24 dbi antenna in best condition, what is the maximum throughput of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt
7731 bridge webserver stopping and starting in log file
Is anyone else seeing the webserver stopping and starting a lot on their 7731 radios? It's very frustrating because I have to re-authenti...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Earl
Island SSID Probblem encountered
Hi, I am an IT Support from one of the Hotel in the Philippines and I have problem of Ruckus ZoneFlex 7341/3. The problem I encountered i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lex
POE Injector with 7731 not powering the device
I am installing a 7731, when I connect the 7731 device to the AP/BRIDGE port of the included POE injector, the red light on the POE injec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Primož Marinšek
Capturing frames on stand-alone APs
This is either a question or a feature request I'd like to be able to put a standalone AP in monitor mode to be able to sniff all the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt
Using hotspot services on an open SSID to provision mobile devices.
Hello, We have a client who want to deploy AirWatch MDM. In order to get the provisioning files to the Mobile devices, would I be corr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lex
ZF7731 IP Config Info
I have a pre provisioned ZF7731 pair. Do the root and non root devices need to have an IP on the same network to see each other? They d...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt
Is there a CLI command to see what wlans are configured on an AP?
I'm having some very odd issues(case#00092363) with particular ZF7055 wallpates in a ZD environment and I need to check what WLAN's are c...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Odd WLAN config on an AP in 9.6
Perfect! Thank-you both for your responses. The NPS-Radius SSID below is configured on our ZD with WPA2 as encryption and uses 802.1x-...
  • Matt, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Robert
Wireless between buildings
I currently have two buildings connected with fiber. I want to have these buildings connected with wireless as well as a backup route in...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Miro H
ZF7731 and ChannelFly
Hi, Does 7731 automatically changes channels when there is interference on current channel and channel with better signal exists? Does...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question