Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 198
Photo of Hashim Shakir
Zone Director 1200 upgrade
Dears I am asking about the firmware upgrade,do i have to upgrade according to path i.e version by version or i can just download the lat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sander van Veghel
r300 doesn't connect to ZD1100
My R300 does not connect to ZD1100. I can connect to de r300 when directly is connect to my computer and also can login but do not know ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nohands
R600/ R500 FIRMWARE UPGRADE Unleashed without internet connection
I have just taken over a site with R600/R500's running unleashed. The site uses a proxy and some severe firewalls that prevent direct acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alfie
Does R500/R510 supports Wireless VLAN whiteout controller ?
I am thinking about installing a standalone  R500/R510. I need to know if it supports Wireless VLAN whiteout controller or not ?  I want ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rithvik Musuku
Can I use an ICX 7150-C12P as an umanaged switch without doing anything in a terminal emulator?
I have an ICX 7150-C12P switch that I would like to use in my home to connect 12 devices to my router. How do I set it up as a simple unm...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeronimo
Doesn't SZ support provisioning from ZD F/W or F/W 10x.x(104.x,106.x and etc) to SZ now?
Recently, we found H320 or H510 with F/W as 106.x don't join to SZ using "set director ip". I want to know whether it doesn't support re...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pavel Rypich
wise level 1 certification not found
Good afternoon, our company is a partner of Ruckus. I'm preparing for the wise level 1 certification. I added it myself to the courses, a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Zappia
T610 . P300
I have a T610 can I put another T610 about 800 feet away direct line of sight to extend  wifi or do I need to use a P300. Do T610 pair ?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeronimo
Spark Master goes down after upgrading to SCI 5.0.
Atfter upgrading SCI from 3.x to 5.0, Spark Master goes down. How do I recover it? How do i check which deamon is problem? If I can c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Raka Hartawan
Upgrade Latest Firmware ZoneDirector 1200
hi.. if I want to upgrade the latest version for ZoneDirector 1200 from 9.9.0.0 version, what the impact for the license? I have license ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ruzanna Zohrabyan
ZF7762-S doesn't connect to the ZoneDirector 1200
Hello dear colleagues, I have a ZF7762 with firmware version 9.7.0.0.220 and Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector ZD1200 with firmware version 9....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of leon Smaltto
ZF7982 AP unable to setup wireless
Hi guys any help with setup, Logged in to set up the wireless but could not find where to enable the radio to set up my wireless, attache...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Romain SAUVE
Hi there, we have a VSZ with 37 AP connected. All APs has an IP address but cannot connect to them with a rowser. Can anyone help me ?
Hi everybody. How ton connect to R310 AP with a web browser wheres the AP are connecte to a VSZ ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jardel Almeida
License Upgrade ZD5000
I own a WLC ZD5000 version 9.12, with capacity for 700 antennas, but I need 300 more, for being EOL, I wonder if RI own a WLC ZD5000 vers...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of CU Gharuan
Smart zone 100 GUI is to slow on browser please help out
Interface is very much slow it ake lot of time in accessing or displaying the required information
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of DINIZ SANDRINE
ADRESS TO REPAIR
I HAVE TWO ZONEFLEX 7372 WHICH ARE OUT OF ORDER.  WHERE DO I SEND THEM TO REPAIR PLEASE ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Eva Bridgewater
7982 stops working, keep having to reboot
I've had a 7982 running fine for about a year and a half. Recently within the last couple of months, the AP keeps going down. Only a rebo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hendrick Naranjo
Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75
At my company, we did a security assessment on all of our network. Our APs came back with the Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75 vulnerabil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lefhoko Radisaka
can a ZF2741 AP work with a smartzone 100 controller?
I want to know if i can manage ZF2741 AP with an SZ100 controller
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NESS USS
Wireless Configuration in Web GUI Not Appear Ruckus R600
I want configure wireless but the menu absent in web GUI. Anybody can help me to bring back the menu.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered