Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 171
Photo of Mitchell Axtell
SCG 3.6 MIBs point to 3.5.1
It appears that the SNMP MIBs for 3.6 on the SZ300 point to those for 3.5.1- any chance of getting this corrected?  Support wouldn't look...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brian Hoyt
Convert R500 Unleashed to ZD managed?
I could find some posts about this but most were 2+ years old. I wanted to check what current guidance on this is? I have two R500 Unleas...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geraldo Nazareth
zonedirector 1000
I am not able to access the zonedirector 1000 via browser, it is only in that screen below. Freezes on this screen and does not open the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilya Moskalev
how to add new AP 610 to ZD FW 9.12.1.0
Hello, network wireless friends ! I need to add new AP 610 for wireless networking, i have ZD 3000 with FW 9.12.1.0, seller can sell me a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Romi
Radius server unreachable
Hi , We have in the VSZ-H created two WLAN for two different location(we use T300). The WLAN are open and configurated with Captive port...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick Yu
Smartzone WAP status OID
Recently migrated a client from ZD to SZ cluster.  They use SolarWinds for monitoring.  Are there different OIDs for SZ controller WAPs c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeronimo
frequently kernel panic on Unleashed.
Hi. We are using 3 UAP using 200.4.x. Aps are frequently and randomly rebooted. Below is event log of ap which rebooted this morning. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melvyn Guibout
Virtual Smartzone with 1 network interface
Hi, I have set up 2 virtual smartzone with 1 network interface each. Is it possible to make a cluster with only 1 network interface? Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Randy Rosario
R710 AP image for vSZ carrier
Where to download or get the AP image for R710 to be recognize by vSZ carrier?
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Holger Weil
R510 - Maximum RF Power - Region Code
Hi, can you provide a list or datasheet for the R510 with the RF Power Output regarding to a region code, for example Germany? Best Regar...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of prabaharan B
SWITCH Configuration
I am using CISCO SG300-10P POE model. I want to know How to do DHCP SCOPE  on this model in CLI mode. I just see steps in internet But it...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rakesh Gupta
Cluster out of service Alram in SZ-100, what is the cause of the issue ? any solution suggested .
Getting cluster out of service message in the SZ-100 dashboard. I know that is a critical alarm but not getting any idea how to fix this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeronimo
AP don't join to vSZ on 3.5.x.
Hi. Some APs don't join to vSZ on 3.5.x. I captured packets between Ap and SZ. It shows "encrypt alert" same as below again and again....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
SNMP reference for firmware 10.0.0.0 build 1424 ??
Hello, is there an SNMP refefence guide for ZoneDirection firmware version 10.0.0.0 build 1424 . I have tried using the firmware 9.x guid...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Beaver
What firmware is recommended for R500, R300, H500 on vSCG?
Our company has been running into repeated issues with each of these AP types and we're hoping to hear from someone who works with these ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andre Joubert
How do I add another R500 to my Cloud setup using meshing?
Have 2 x unleashed R500's. Using Ruckus Cloud. Have setup both AP's using Ethernet cable. Then remove the 2nd AP, and deploy using power ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roy Jorolan
AP model compatible to Zonedirector 1100, firmware: 9.6.1.0 build 15.
Planning to purchase additional AP.  But I need to know what AP model compatible to my Zonedirector 1100, firmware: 9.6.1.0 build 15.  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chetan Choudhary
Compatibility of all the Antennas with the Ruckus Access Points like (R710,R610,R510,R310)
Please help me with the Compatibility of all the Antennas with the Ruckus Access Points like (R710,R610,R510,R310). which all types of Ru...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sej ola
ZD1100 and R300
Hi Team, May I ask if ZD1100 Version 9.6.1  can manage R300 AP?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ramesh goud Guniganti
Ap cli script
I have created a script to execute on the vSz, but it is giving error  "Unable to upload the AP CLI script to the controller. Reason: co...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question