Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 190
Photo of Raka Hartawan
Upgrade Latest Firmware ZoneDirector 1200
hi.. if I want to upgrade the latest version for ZoneDirector 1200 from 9.9.0.0 version, what the impact for the license? I have license ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pavel Rypich
wise level 1 certification not found
Good afternoon, our company is a partner of Ruckus. I'm preparing for the wise level 1 certification. I added it myself to the courses, a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ruzanna Zohrabyan
ZF7762-S doesn't connect to the ZoneDirector 1200
Hello dear colleagues, I have a ZF7762 with firmware version 9.7.0.0.220 and Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector ZD1200 with firmware version 9....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of leon Smaltto
ZF7982 AP unable to setup wireless
Hi guys any help with setup, Logged in to set up the wireless but could not find where to enable the radio to set up my wireless, attache...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Romain SAUVE
Hi there, we have a VSZ with 37 AP connected. All APs has an IP address but cannot connect to them with a rowser. Can anyone help me ?
Hi everybody. How ton connect to R310 AP with a web browser wheres the AP are connecte to a VSZ ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jardel Almeida
License Upgrade ZD5000
I own a WLC ZD5000 version 9.12, with capacity for 700 antennas, but I need 300 more, for being EOL, I wonder if RI own a WLC ZD5000 vers...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of CU Gharuan
Smart zone 100 GUI is to slow on browser please help out
Interface is very much slow it ake lot of time in accessing or displaying the required information
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of DINIZ SANDRINE
ADRESS TO REPAIR
I HAVE TWO ZONEFLEX 7372 WHICH ARE OUT OF ORDER.  WHERE DO I SEND THEM TO REPAIR PLEASE ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Eva Bridgewater
7982 stops working, keep having to reboot
I've had a 7982 running fine for about a year and a half. Recently within the last couple of months, the AP keeps going down. Only a rebo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hendrick Naranjo
Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75
At my company, we did a security assessment on all of our network. Our APs came back with the Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75 vulnerabil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lefhoko Radisaka
can a ZF2741 AP work with a smartzone 100 controller?
I want to know if i can manage ZF2741 AP with an SZ100 controller
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NESS USS
Wireless Configuration in Web GUI Not Appear Ruckus R600
I want configure wireless but the menu absent in web GUI. Anybody can help me to bring back the menu.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arranda Saputra
AP stay disconnected on vSZ after adding it to a group
I can register an AP to a vSZ normally, then I can move it from staging zone to my own created zone successfully. Then I assigned the AP ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Luis Neves
Smartzone 100 Leader/Follower Promotion/Demotion
Hi, Is it possible to add a second node to a Sz-100 cluster, promote this node as leader and remove the first unit? If so, how can we a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Carlos Maysonet
how can a reset a admin password on a vscg 3.6.0, admin password lost
We cannot loging to the cli using the admin account. We have lost the admin password. Is there a way to reset this? 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kai Cheung
Can R510 cause interference with wireless subwoofer?
Wireless subwoofer dropping signal when R510 is nearby.  Seems to be causing some interference, wondering if channelfly or background sca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gerard Sanderson
Zone Director 3000 will not boot up solid red light
I have a Zone Director 3000 that will not boot up red light and get message kernel (hd0,2)/bzImage console=ttyS0,115200n8 root=/dev/hda3 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Roback
SmartZone bug with timezones
There appears to be a bug with timezones in the AP's connected to a SmartZone controller.    If you have the timezone of a zone set to an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of marius.steyl
vSZ-H upgrade from 3.5.1.0.862 to 3.6 failure
Hi, I am having trouble upgrading vSZ-H ver 3.5.1.0.862 to ver 3.6, I am getting data validation fail error then upgrade is aborted, whic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeronimo
Could it support packet capture on AP managed by SZ-100?
Hi everyone. I wonder whether it support packet capture or not on ap managed by SZ-100. Plz let me konw about it. Regards.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question