Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 230
Photo of Leo G
Clinets Randomly Disconnect
We have multiple (3) sites, all with brand new (as of 2018) Ruckus equipment. All sites have a ZD1200 and 5-10 APs (R510s). All sites are...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Thomas Carter
Google Maps API
We jjust deployed a new virtual SmartZone controller and are loving the functionality. However, we are getting an error on the health map...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Skaap2.0
T310C Rejected by SZ100 ACL
Hi all, I'm experiencing ACL rejecting issues of a new T310c im trying to add to a SZ100. Below is the error im seeing on the event logs....
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Beginner
Connect AP ( R510) to Virtual SmartZone - Essentials 3.6 using wireless only ( without cables conected to the network)
Connect APs ( R510)  to Virtual SmartZone - Essentials  3.6 using wireless only ( without cables connected to the network) - I`m planning...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ivan Dubouski
SNMP request return "No Such Object" for RUCKUS MIB
Hi! I am trying to requests my Ruckus SCG-200. For "Entity-MIB" it is working correctly. For Example (Name/OID: sysName.0; AP-SCG200). Bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alexey
save ended life of zf_7762
I have a ZD1200-spot whith a lot of R500 and just two zf7762 (old but working good). zf7762 are "End of Software" till 2015 (9.12.ХХ is l...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Daniel Prokop
[808 Cluster application stopped] on vSZ-E 5.0.0.0.675
We are testing vSZ-E version 5.0.0.0.675 before deploying to customer. Two errors occured about 3 hours apart.808 | Cluster application s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Flemming Hansen
DHCP server icx 7750
After upgrading icx 7750 from 08.0.40 to 08.0.80 My multiple DHCP servers is malfunctioning. A PC can get a lease, but a iPhone or IP p...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Luiz Eduardo de Almeida Santos
SZ100 Historical Client Stats
I need to storage all clients info that connected per month, but the SZ100 only report few days ( 14) and Historical Client Stats that is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeronimo
A poor throughput performance standalone AP with NAT forwarding.
I have tested throughput test with NAT forwarding for Ruckus AP and some vender APs.On Nat-forwarding, Aruba(IAP mode)and Samsung AP(stan...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Heiko Nied
Problems with Roaming
Hello there,hope someone could help me. We serve a large WLAN of a hotel and getting problems with clients when they roam. the problem is...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Temo Rivera
Can I use ubiquiti access points with a Zone Director 1200?
A client has a Ruckus ZD1200 and the IT guy disappeared. A new company setup a new WiFi guest network in the same subnet as the managemen...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lawrence Smith
API v5 PATCH error
Hi. I am having issues when trying to create a Zone using the API.I can create the zone with the basic info, but as soon as I want to add...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Skaap2.0
Admin login details - not working via WebGUI, but works fine via SSH. Thoughts?
Unable to login to SZ100 using admin login credentials. 
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sebastian Monsalve Agudelo
RUCKUS ICX 7150 24P SWITCH UNSTABLE, SWITCHING ON AND OFF PORTS
Hello guys, First of all, i would appreciate any workaround that anyone could give me. I have a large Switch network for a LAN of a unive...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sander van Veghel
zf7363 can't connect to ZD1000
I have a ZD1000 with licensed AP 12. Already a r300 and and a zf7363 connected. When i connect another zf7363 i have no connection for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alexey
2SZ in 1Cluster. How should I execute the upgrade procedure: on which of them first?
2SZ in 1Cluster. How should I execute the upgrade procedure: on which of them first?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan Tam
Zo
I am currently using zd1200 to control 8 ap. I decided to buy another unit of zd1200 as backup controller. I do not want to use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jako Nurges
Ruckus VSZ-D Essentials version 3.4.0.0.976 upgrad to 3.6.2.0.78 upload image failed. Reason: Unsupported version
Hi,i have been trying to upgrade my virtual smartzone essentials into 3.6.2I read the release notes and it says i can directly upgrade fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Beaver
What firmware is recommended for R500, R300, H500 on vSCG?
Our company has been running into repeated issues with each of these AP types and we're hoping to hear from someone who works with these ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered