Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of Steve Rosen
MAC address to DEVICE-NAME table?
I'm looking for some sort of way to map MAC addresses to a human readable string (like Steves-iPhone). As I collect and map MAC's I could...
  • 11 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Geoffrey Ma
Users can't find characters in DPSK password on their keyboard. Can we limit the characters when DPSK are generated?
My users are given a Batch DPSK when they enrol at the school. Unfortunately, some of them can't find some of the characters on their dev...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jelle Alten
PHY Errors, Noise Floor, Airtime interpretation in ZD
I would like to find out what values for PHY Errors, Noice Floor, Airtime total, busy, RX, TX are good and what values are bad? If I'm...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alexey
zf2925 became zf2825. Is it possible to turn back?
I purchased on eBay zf2925 but in web GUI it appeares as 2825, so it does not have VLAN functionality that I need. Is it possible get it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jelle Alten
What is the latest firmware for the ZF2925?
Right now my XF2925 is running Software Version 8.1.1.0.12, is this the latest version?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mario Gonzalez
What are the disadvantages to enabling mesh?
I understand that the upstream access points will have to handle the load from any mesh-connected APs, but is this the only disadvantage?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of LONNIE
Meaning of the to/from numbers for meshed AP's
In ZD on the Dashboard, each meshed AP shows signal strength to/from the source AP. But it's not clear which number is which. I see also ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nicola Fanous
Failure to upgrade zf7762 AP
on ZD3000 (9.6.2.0 build 13), upgrading firmware of ZF7762 AP is not working. check below logs 2014/04/20 11:18:58 Low Failure to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Gillies
Deny all iOS/Android, allow all computers, open wifi, no login?
Is it possible to have an open wireless network which blocks all mobile phones (iOS/android) from connecting, and only allows computers (...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MDC
Is the zf7025 capable of mesh?
Curious to know if the zf7025 is capable of meshing with other 7025 or same band/radio type zf ap.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Asad Faraz
Bridge Support - ZF7341
We have a 4 ZF7341 AP.. I have to bridge my all ZF7341 (Access point) can someone please guide me . what configuration should be use . I...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jamielid
New WLANs automatically added to Default WLAN Group
When creating a new WLAN, it seems to automatically add and enable it on the Default WLAN Group. Is there a way to stop this from happeni...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Norberto Velazquez
Tunneling traffic between an AP and ZD
Hi guys I have a question... I have a ZF7372 at the office connected/talking via internet to a ZD1100 on our datacenter, and its workin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith - Pack Leader
Our new Web Support Site is live!
We're still adjusting a few things after the cutover (downloads/documents), but otherwise the new site is up and operational Enjoy! ht...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Simon Young
How do you remove an AP from Currently Managed AP's
In my list of currently managed AP's - we have about 4 AP's that have not contacted the Zone Director in about 2 years. I assume they...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jelle Alten
What is RF pollution in the Performance graphs?
In the ZD when I select an AP to monitor, under Performance there is a graph showing the RF Pollution in history. What is this value? ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MLG
Resetting ZoneDirector factory defaults - will I loose AP's?
I'm in need of resetting my ZoneDirector to factory defaults, my 6 7352 APs are managed via ZD, will I loose their configuration or will ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jelle Alten
Inconsistent order of radios in web ui of ZD
When monitoring an AP in the ZoneDirector (Firmware 9.5.2.0), the Radios are sometimes switched around. I have details about a 7372 that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Bob Williamson
Why use "tunnel mode"
There is an option in the WLAN settings that states "Tunnel WLAN traffic to ZoneDirector (Recommended for VoIP clients and PDA devices.)"...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mohit Kumar
disconnection of 7363 AP from 1100 zd
i have connected 12 AP's from 1100 zd...on continuously working the AP 's get disconnected for a while and connects automatically ......S...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer