Conversations

Photo of Gerard
Meshed ZD1100 | Migration - vSCG Controller Version 3.1.1.0.450
Suggestions Welcome. It’s about a meshed network, and the migration to vSCG Controller Version 3.1.1.0.450.  So far I've upgraded the sof...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niklas Ejderfjäll
Onboarding (Zero IT) with vSZ. Authentication issue.
Hi, We are trying to set up a BYOD WLAN with Onboarding (Zero IT) but cant seem to get the register device authentication to work. Rucku...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Anthony Gazdovic
ZD1100 Unable to Active Mesh Mode on AP's
Hi , I am running ZD1100 with Firmware Version 9.8.2.0 and I am trying to Enable Mesh Mode on the AP's that my ZD is managing BUT all...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Griffiths
DHCP local subnets zone director
I currently have two sites connected by a layer 3 network. At each site L3 switches route the traffic. At the main site i have a ZD setup...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daulet Ismail
Zonedirector 3000 didn't see zoneflex r300
Yesterday I connect zf r300 to another router 1 and second zf r300 to another router 2 and zd to router 1, and all worked good. But today...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Federico Tanaglia
upgrade 100.1.0.0.194 AP don't work
I perform an upgrade firmware to an R300 stand alone to version 100.1.0.0.194 and after that the WiFi network don't work. The AP is reach...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paulo Dayon
How to correctly configure a separate VLAN for an SSID
I am completely stumped as to what I am doing wrong. So what I'm trying to do is configure a separate VLAN, VLAN18, for my Guest SSID. M...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of alex kalinin
Can not generate Dynamic PSK to the clients on hotspot network
I am setting up the BYOD for the school with Zone Director Version 9.9.0.0 build 205. All works fine if the client have wired or wireless...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daulet Ismail
zonedirector 3000 zoneflex r300
Is there any other way to connect zoneflex and another router just to make it link? Thank you!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Phil Lochner
7982 No Web UI or Access after Reboot
I have a 7982 that I just pushed a firmware update to. Sorry for not paying attention to the firmware number, it was done via the FTP opt...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Brado
Announcement: Latest Ruckus AP Patterns for ZonePlanner
Long awaited and available now, are the current Ruckus AP portfolio radio antenna patterns for ZonePlanner. Find the .zip attachement on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Gerard
Zone Planner : Thick lines : defining walls :
When defining the walls etc, in planner mode they are reproduced in the report as thick lines...  How can I remove these lines from the r...
  • Gerard, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerard
WIRELESS LAN / CCTV / BAR SCANNING / WAREHOUSE
Hi Support Reference : QOS : WIRELESS LAN / CCTV / BAR SCANNING / WAREHOUSE / LITE USER USE / ETC. I’m planning, and setting up a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerard
Dark Hotel ? What security changes should I make on the ZD 1100, in relation to the new threat.
What is best practice, and what changes may help on the ZD1100
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question