Conversations

Photo of nbctcp
Ebay cheapest ruckus AP for vSZ-E
I want to have my own Ruckus Home Lab. Let say I have vSZ-E vm controller. QUESTIONS: 1. which Ruckus model the cheaperst one, that supp...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan SALVEMINI
disable 2.4 ghz on specific APs
Hello all ! :) This is my first post on that forum, and at first I would like to apologize for my poor english.  Hope you will be able ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Randall Cohen
One SSID with multiple subnets and clients roaming between subnets
I'm making some big changes to the LAN that will affect how our APs and ZoneDirector are configured. I'm at the planning stage so nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Hoyt
ZD1100 - Rollback to 9.8.3 for out of support use?
I have a ZD1100 that I have retired and replaced with ZD1200. I also have some ZF-7363 that are retired. I wanted to donate these to a lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of NewsFool
Firmware recommendations for ZD1100
Dear All, I am looking for confirmation that I am on the right path :) I am running a ZD1100 on 9.6.2.0.13. AP's are: 22 of 7962...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Phyo Pyi Thit
I want to know "AP Restart : power cycle" cause
Hi everyone, My ZD 3000 was connected with 50 AP ZF 7372. It was not stable. When i check the debug log i found out following. Please sug...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of gar1027
Getting AP into right VLAN
I must have made a change somewhere, sometime ago, because when I try and add a new AP to my WLAN it gets assigned to VLAN 1 instead of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of AlvinP
How to manage Rogue Devices
Hi, I have ZD1000 & ZD1100. I want to disable and blocking the Rogue device like cellular modem device. I see the feature on ZD is only d...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian O'Loughln
Zone Controller IP Change Process
I need to change the IP address of my ZoneController.  The AP's are no longer on the same layer 2 subunet as the controller.  If I set op...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marco Eichstetter
Speedflex Question - Huge Gap between Up- and Download
Hello, recently i was on Customer Site to check wireless throughput with Speedflex. After testing some iPhones i tried to check a Window...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simon Marshall
Mobile devices can only get to the internet with proxy server setting added
Hi, we're finding that some mobile devices can't connect to the internet through our wireless network without a proxy server being explic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Arjan Bovee
Does a wispr environment has to be at the same subnet as the zonedirector itself?
We're trying to setup a hotspot environment using the zonedirector for authentication (only one user). We are redirecting the user to an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of ks
Do i need to show all vlans to controller?
Hi. I have 3 different SSID on different vlans. Trunk ports are configured for ap's. Do i need to configure trunk port for ZD1200 control...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Nickell
Setting up a partner wireless with limited internal access
We currently have 2 broadcast SSIDs a corporate Radius authenticated network and a guest which is open and has no local access.  This is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of pyoonit
Issue with hotspot redirect to captive portal
I'm having trouble with the hotspot redirect to captive portal for authentication. I have a Guest VLAN 201, where it's able to redirec...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of gar1027
What is purpose of "Access VLAN" on ZoneDirector IPv4 manual configuration?
I am familiar with configuring VLANs on switch ports/trunks, but am sorta confused about this option on the ZD1100. Why is it there and w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gar1027
ZD1106 upgrade issues
The recommended firmware on the ZD1106 is 9.8.2.0.15, and 9.6.1.0.15 is a recommended upgrade path. I have a mix of ZF7363 and 7372 APs...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of gar1027
How to configure ZD for remote mgmt when multiple WLANs are broadcast?
I've got three APs, each broadcasting 2 SSID's. When a user selects one WLAN, they get an address on network A. When a user slects the ot...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question