Conversations

Photo of JasonD
OSX Clients Connected to AP, but not passing traffic
Anyone else experiencing issues with OSX clients connecting to APs, then randomly not being able to pass traffic/browse the internet? We...
  • 7 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Henderson
Captive portal and HTTPS problems
We are setting up the Cloudpath captive portal and ran into one issue. When a user with a personal device wants to get on our network, th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of DSE
my spectrum analisys doesnt work
Hello i have a ZD3000 that is behind a NAT with a public ip and the AP's are in different LAN and gateways.. till here everything fine al...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of ThX
Use older version of Wireshark (not 2+)
The current version of Wireshark is 2+.  It does not work with a ZD 3000 using 9.13.3.0 build 22 https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of TRON
Client Disconnetion - IP: 0.0.0.0
Hello, our smartphones have no internet after an indefinite time. Both androids and iphones are affected by this. The notebooks work wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of itdept_head me
Mac airbooks disconnecting
I am having massive problems with my R500 units and mac airbooks 10.10.5 / elcapitan I have had support looknig at this for  several week...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jenisten Ax
What happens when a Currently Active Rogue Device is not marked ?
What happens when a Currently Active Rogue Device is not marked ?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Brado
ZoneDirector 5000 - End of Sale Pre-Announcement
This is the ZoneDirector 5000 model End of Sales Pre-announcment.  See details on Support. https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of jhon norman
setup a captive portal
i want to use ruckus system in my school for the students. i want to use a captive portal for student authentication that will redirect a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shantha Swaroopa Moorthy
AD Authentication
Hi , have integrated AD with ZD 1200 with Portal Redirection, the users are getting the authentication page every day, is there a way to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Henderson
Why Ruckus?
We are a public school district looking to do a complete overhaul of our wireless network. A bit over 725,000 square feet of indoor space...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FCPGC Technicians
(1) ssid with multiple Vlans
Can I use the same SSID with multiple vlans? It's because we have two buildings and it would be easiest with just the same SSID. It has...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered