Conversations

Photo of Salvador Gallo
SSID only an AP of the cluster of unleashed
i have 9 AP unleashed with 4 SSID and all is OK, but i need configure an SSID only available for this area, how i can select an AP for th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of dragos dimitriu
Clients not getting DHCP on certain AP
Hi all,We curretly have a setup with 120 AP's R310 being managed by a SZ100. Network is divided into subnets ,each subnet having a differ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nathan Mechlowitz
Network refresh 7363s to r510s
I don't see a compatible firmware that supports both 7363s and r510s. The only way I can think of to avoid downtime is to sever the conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerard Sanderson
can i locate licence for zd1100 that has been misplaced as had to reset and lost licence
How can i locate licence for zd1100 that has been misplaced as had to reset as was not working have now got it working but lost licence
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Mills
Second hand ZD licences
Hi All My school has a ZD1100 with 12 licences.  If we purchase a second hand ZD1100 with 25 licences will we be able to use our current ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Edwards
Configuring a point to point bridge with 2 T301N AP's
I currently have an Extreme Networks wireless bridge in place but it continues to drop. My vendor consulted with his site survey guys and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Baker
Feature Requests
Hi,Can Ruckus look into adding, if possible:Encryption Method (or something similar) for captive portal/Web authentication, as AD can be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Skaap2.0
Admin login details - not working via WebGUI, but works fine via SSH. Thoughts?
Unable to login to SZ100 using admin login credentials. 
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
Create WLAN across all zones on SZ 3.6
Hi All, I am wanting to know if it is possible to create 1 WLAN and make it available across all, or multiple zones within a SZ on 3.6 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deadpool
Ruckus 7962 AP
Can the Ruckus Zoneflex 7962 AP operate in Standalone mode, or does it require a controller, like a WLC?   I found a refurb at a great pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Flooding Laptop MAC
when a specific laptop is turned on all other wireless devices lose their connection but when that laptop is connected to the switch with...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of AP
T series/ R700 reboot PoE switch will can't boot up
Any person has similar experience? I am using Cisco switch with T300 series AP and R700 AP with SCG Recently some of the AP will can't bo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of boedillard
If I have multiple locations is there a campus director or something to sync everything between all locations?
I have about 8 locations.  All with Ruckus APs.   We have a Blacklist and whitelist at our main location.   We'd like that information al...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
Integration with FortiConnect on-boarding system ?
Hello, I am planning on using FortiConnect (Meru) for the purpose of on-boarding mobile BYOD devices. So, I want a user to connect to a R...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Clay Stocklin
How can I mount a R720 to a dropped ceiling with channel ceiling rails rather than the normal T Bar rail?
I have a customer who wishes to mount the AP720 to the drop in ceiling tile grid.  But the customer has a channel type of grid rather tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marco Eichstetter
Ruckus Unleashed - Join second AP
Hello,i installed the Unleashed FW on two R500 APs.I configured the first AP and everythink looks fine. Very Nice!After that i connected ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered