Conversations

Photo of Chris Nicholson
Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP
Old ZD needs an update. Firefox shows me this:  Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SS...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Igor Chubariev
Clients has disconections during the day
Clients are dropping by AP, and to re-connect they need to disconnect and connect manually to AP. Aug 11 15:29:30 24.37.77.171 hostapd:  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andre Joubert
How do I add another R500 to my Cloud setup using meshing?
Have 2 x unleashed R500's. Using Ruckus Cloud. Have setup both AP's using Ethernet cable. Then remove the 2nd AP, and deploy using power ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of yassine ben slimane
Deploy Ruckus WIFI over a 3rd party network
I am trying to deploy a WLAN infrastructure using RUCKUS SZ100 and Ruckus access points over a network based on cisco switches. I can't s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin Watson
Using T300 outdoors with R600 indoors. Are the T300 the closest outdoor equivalent to the R600?
I am planning a network environment, there will be roughly 8 x R600 and 2 or 3 of the outdoor equivalent. I know the T610 does not suppor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chet Rodriguez
Upgrade ZF 7363 to ZF R510 on new ZD1200
I have swapped out our ZD1100 for a new ZD1200 successfully. I used the backup from the ZD1100 V9.8.3 to configure the 1200. Now I can't...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angel Gedoria
Password generation of ruckus 1000 zone director
hi our ruckus 1000 zone director we cannot generate password and it say you are excedd2500 olease contact network admin ,what is the prob...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Goran Misic
Can I use Ruckus R310 without controller?
I ordered two R310 APs while reading how good they are but then I have seen that there are two types, R31o and R310 Unleashed. My questio...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brant Nelson
Problems accessing Guest Pass portal to generate passes
The receptionist (on a wired computer) generally accesses the Guest Pass generation portal using the master static IP (xx.xx.xx.xx/guestp...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Nicholson
H510 trunk port
Can't enable Trunk on Port 5. Running unit standalone as a test. Added a VLAN to an SSID. Went to Ethernet Ports and found the port on th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question