Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 100
Photo of Steve Rosen
MAC address to DEVICE-NAME table?
I'm looking for some sort of way to map MAC addresses to a human readable string (like Steves-iPhone). As I collect and map MAC's I could...
  • 11 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dave Hackenberg
Has anyone created an Expect script to backup the configuration file of the ZoneDirector?
I would like to run this as a daily job from my Unix server.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Case
Anyone using Cacti?
I am running Cacti for monitoring our network, and would like to monitor the Zone Director as well. What I'm running into is that there a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roman Tiulmankov
A new Same-Network Rogue
I have an alarms from Ruckus Zone Director "An alarm 'Same-Network Rogue AP Detected' was triggered." And the BSSID of the AP is the BSSI...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Primož Marinšek
Give flashing LED option to APs
I would like to see a flashing option for LEDs on APs to help find them faster when users either don't document their location or they do...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of charlie wallace
Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700
Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700?s like a cronjob that resets them at a given time, or every 24 hours, i find the double in ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alejandro Mendez
Flapping on Cisco switch in a Ruckus WiFi solution
Hi I have a wifi solution with ruckus, controller 1100 and 47 AP ́s. The ap ́s are disconnecting randomly because of some switch ́s p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Burns
My Ruckus/ZD can provide some minimal location services/information (by triangulation) And yours should too.
Ruckus should include a feature similar to: This script I wrote that downloads the results of a "get detected" command from a ZD contro...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of David Henderson
APs in same VLAN as controllers?
We will using bridge mode for all of our APs per Ruckus best practice. All of our servers on campus run under VMWare and all of them whet...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve
Cisco Switch VLAN configuration for Ruckus Wifi Network
Hi, I'm struggling to have my Ruckus testing environment working how I would like and I'm looking for a working example configuration ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daniel Capelasso Hoffmann
Avaya Interoperability 3500 Series
All, Is AP Zone Flex R700 and Zone Director 1100 compatible with Avaya Ethernet Routing Switch 3500 Series? Is there any application note...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave Watkins
Deployment sizes?
Does anyone have a deployment of over 100 AP's here or around 2000 clients? I have a ticket that's been open for almost 6 months now aro...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ian Taylor
ZoneDirector 1100 and VLANs
Hello, I have a ZoneDirector 1100, I have a few SSID's on differrent VLANs...........this is my port configs......... ZoneDirector 1100...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Kane
ZD9.9 and 7962APs?
Any hope that 7962 APs will, one day, be compatible with version 9.9?
  • 3 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eli Turner
Is there a ZoneFlex Syslog Event Message Reference Guide?
I see that there is a guide for the ZoneDirector but I'm looking for one that lists syslog messages/meanings for the individual ZoneFlex ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Randall Cohen
One SSID with multiple subnets and clients roaming between subnets
I'm making some big changes to the LAN that will affect how our APs and ZoneDirector are configured. I'm at the planning stage so nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott S
Suggested settings for dual R600 network in congested building
We have 2 Unleashed R600s in our office setup with the following details: Mounted on either end of the office, approx. 75ft apart Just a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Samuel Eng
Get radio mac of AP's in zone
Hi, how can I quickly get all radio MAC of AP's in a perticular zone/group? vSCG
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kitty Ninja
Please give list of reasons why a Root AP shuts down
Hello, Will someone help me come up with, in a list format, why a root access point will shut down? for example: Built in feature/sett...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Samuel Eng
Ruckus AP capacity planning/formula
Ok, CLIENTS: Single stream, 802.11ac Connected to 5Ghz (only) and 20 channel width with theoretical and optimal RF conditions AP: Sing...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question