Conversations

Photo of Marko Teklic
Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked
when can we expect to see update for this https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/severe-flaw-in-wpa2-protocol-leaves-wi-f...
  • 34 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Bailey
ZoneDirector 10.0 (MR1) Release Notes
I see that ZoneDirector 10.0 (MR1) Software and Release Notes have been posted. However, the link to the release notes seems to take me ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald Howe
ZD1200+R710: Apple products unusable with "Force DHCP" option
We have ZD1200 9.13.3.0b41 and 5xR710. Recently the "Force DHCP" option was turned on with value 20 seconds and immediately Wi-Fi on all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andrew Bailey
ZD1200 10.0.0.0.1424 (GA)- "Force DHCP Option". Issue with Roaming?
Hello, I've had a problem with Roaming between APs (with 802.11R and 802.11K enabled) on the same WLAN. Moving between APs seems to res...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ruben Herold
After v10 upgrade ap's go into infinite reboot
hi, after upgradeing our zd1200 to version 10 all our ap's which are located in an vlan with enabled router advertisment and configured...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of itdept_head me
Mac airbooks disconnecting
I am having massive problems with my R500 units and mac airbooks 10.10.5 / elcapitan I have had support looknig at this for  several week...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg Ashe
iOS 9 with DPSK bug
We have DPSK set up with Roles and are using the Specify OS Types option and have the Apple iOS selected it seems that devices recently u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Yeh
The "Limit D-PSK generation per user" feature is case sensitive, allowing more than the actual limit
We are testing the "Limit D-PSK generation per user to '#' devices" feature, and it appears that the username field is case sensitive. Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vick
Zero IT Certificate - Zonedirector 3000
Can anyone please tell me why I am not being moved to secure network once Zero IT certificate is downloaded and installed? I have created...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question