Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of Deepak Kumar 1
MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone-E 3.6
I am looking a solution as MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone-E  3.6 with Radius server. Is it possible Version 3.6? Regard...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Deepak Kumar 1
How to import mac address in Layer 2 access control
How to import MAC address under the Layer 2 access control list?  It is showing in documents but not in the actual controller.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of philip francis
Walled garden failure
Hello, I have a hotspot with walled garden configured.Does walled garden cause any blocking of redirects ? My initial hotspot URL redirec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Sharaz
Cloudpath wizard release notes
Our cloudpath server has informed me that there is a new wizard available and recommends we rebuild our workflow to use it.... Problem is...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
VSZ - Active Directory and Default Group Attribute Value
Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has got their VSZ setup with a WLAN that users log into the web authentication using accounts from ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Duy Bui Minh
Choose the right Fiber Cable for building
Can I use single Mode cable 9/125 OS2 for the building with 100 meters or I have to use multi mode fiber cable (OM2, OM3,...)? Thanks fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dimitri Stakov
How to configure QoS setting in vSZ
Hello everyone, I'm configuring the QoS in a controller in vSZ-H 3.4 ; The QoS is the quality of the service of the users where we al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
5.0 Advice
Hi All, really want to upgrade to 5.0 but been waiting for an MR. Anyone know when one is due? Other than that, anyone come across any ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Prokop
[808 Cluster application stopped] on vSZ-E 5.0.0.0.675
We are testing vSZ-E version 5.0.0.0.675 before deploying to customer. Two errors occured about 3 hours apart.808 | Cluster application s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Henderson
Channel 144 support
A few years back channel 144 opened up for wifi use. On my Virtual Smartzone Controller, channel 144 is not even listed. Why does Ruckus ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roberto Baccara
vSZ Upgrade to 3.6.1.0.227
Hello, I've upgrade vSZ to 3.6.1.0.227 with success and now I need to upgrade the AP Firmware to 3.6.1.0.354. How I can do this? The only...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul McGuire
AP firmware 3.6.0.0.709 High Connection Errors
I have upgraded my Vsz to 3.6.0.0.510 and upgraded the APs to 3.6.0.0.709.  After the upgrade i noticed that almost every AP had a high p...
  • 10 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Kinnaird
Force MAC OSX users to use 5Ghz
Hi - we have a common SSID "Wifi Secure" for both 2.4 and 5Ghz bands.  We have an issue where MAC OSX devices  always seem to connect on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Henderson
vSZ, has anyone upgrade to firmware version 5?
We are running firmware version 3.6.1 on our two vSZ controllers against about 400 R710s and a handful of T710s. vSZ firmware version 5 c...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sander Groen
Email to [email protected]
How long does [email protected] normally take to answer questions regarding renewals of service contracts? Send an email 1 and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clent G
A client wants a Walled Garden for a few sites.
They want their pc's to be able to run Windows Updates without having to authenticate.  I was able to make this request work on a Mikroti...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of EightOhTwoEleven
Zone not showing after creation
Created a zone under the Access Points (SmartZone) and after the creation of the zone, it doesn't show up on the tree. How do I make it s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jason Walker
Router suggestions for home use
Hey everyone. I know this has been asked in the past, but I'm curious if there is any new advice out there for selecting a router to work...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jaouad benichou
certification ruckus
what is differente certification ruckus ?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NewsFool
Currently recommended firmware for vSZ
I am about to deploy a new instance of vSZ with about 40 R610 APs. The support section for vSZ downloads says the "recommended firmware...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered