1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2391
Photo of Leo G
Clinets Randomly Disconnect
We have multiple (3) sites, all with brand new (as of 2018) Ruckus equipment. All sites have a ZD1200 and 5-10 APs (R510s). All sites are...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Garrett Collier
10.2.0.0 build 189 AD for 802.1x EAP w/ WPA2 Encryption - iOS byod unable to join
I am experimenting with using AD for 802.1x as an authentication option as it would allow me to get away from using Windows NPS as Radius...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Primož Marinšek
Give flashing LED option to APs
I would like to see a flashing option for LEDs on APs to help find them faster when users either don't document their location or they do...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shankar R
Does ruckus supports AD certificate for Authentication Instead of Radius Server authentication??
 In Small business environment the customer don't go for Radius server for authentication. So can you explain me does Ruckus support Acti...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Christopher Hayward
R500 WiFi speed (2.4 and 5) seems limited to 100mbps despite FIOS Gigabit
Have read many posts and am convinced I have some type of configuration issue.  All of my new devices (e.g., iPhone XS, Surface Pro 6) se...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Rosen
MAC address to DEVICE-NAME table?
I'm looking for some sort of way to map MAC addresses to a human readable string (like Steves-iPhone). As I collect and map MAC's I could...
  • 11 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of philip francis
2.4Ghz migration to 5Ghz unexpected !
Hello I have just migrated approx. 50 access points to 5Ghz only and shut down 2.4Ghz. The reason was to avoid the high levels of 2.4Ghz ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan Tam
Is it possible to allow guest to send and receive email with outlook?
Hi all, I would like to know in zd1200 guest access mode. After guest connect to guest wifi, is it possible to let guest using ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Craig Caruso
ZoneDirector 1200 and Random Drops Outs
Currently, have 10 Ruckus R600 and a Zone Director 1200... We are an all-MAC shop and users are experiencing random dropouts (where the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Narender Singh
Client Disconnection Issue
Anyone aware of client disconnection in 802.11ac access point specially in case of Andriod devices and RA Link Wireless network cards...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of AO
Apple OSX devices getting no internet while connected to Ruckus APs
We have an environment with 36 R510 APs spread among 12 floors with 2 ZD1200's on the back end. We notice on a daily basis that random se...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of Allan Grohe
Wi-Fi Alliance Announces New Wi-Fi Security Features Available in 2018
On January 8th 2018, Wi-Fi Alliance® announced its intent to enhance and add new features to Wi-Fi Protected Access®, building on Wi-Fi C...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Jason_kl
AAA servers and role based access
Hi, I am very inexperienced in administering Ruckus so please bear with me! Essentially, we have been running a Ruckus setup that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sureal
unleashed hotspotservice external login page
Hi everybody, For an Unleashed network I want to configure a simple WISPr hostpot service with an external login page for username and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andi Achridhan Amdari
What cause ZD Smart Redundancy Failover
What exacly cause ZD failover.. Recenly they swing each other 2018/12/03  07:57:27High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question