1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2121
Photo of Jim Michael
AP rejected on vSG "because of ACL setting"
I am unable to add multiple R600 APs at a remote site to our vSZ. I'm moving them from a local (to them) ZD to a remote (central location...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Rose
Ruckus/SonicWall DPI SSL
Good afternoon, Recently one of our clients has installed a SonicWall unit and wants to enable DPI. All the domain users machines are ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bway NOC
Save more client logs in ZD 1200?
I'm running firmware 10.1.0.0 build 1515 on a ZD 1200.  I find one thing I miss coming from the Meraki system this replaced was the exten...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bway NOC
Hosted captive portal recommendations?
Hi all, There is a dizzying array of SaaS providers that provide some type of hosted radius/captive portal solution.  Some are universal...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rojen Subedi
How to replace the broken backup Smartzone Controller with a RMA device on a cluster mode?
backup smartzone controller 100  in a cluster mode broke and we got the replacement for it. What are the steps to add back the RMA to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wang
is there anyway to have a previous records of guest pass?
i noticed that generated guest pass will show under monitor page, but what about those previous records? Is there anyway I can download t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Cristian Jesús Ortega Huerta
Problem with ZoneFlex 7962
I have a Zone Director, I tried to change AP’s(ZoneFlex 7962)IP, but when I restarted the Zone Director, I see the AP disconnected all ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hendrick Naranjo
Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75
At my company, we did a security assessment on all of our network. Our APs came back with the Dropbear SSH 2016.74 and 2017.75 vulnerabil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wouter Beens
User fails authentication too many times in a row when joining WLAN
Hello,In the ZoneDirector I get multiple messages of clients who fails to authenticate too many times in a row when joining a WLAN. We co...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monnat Systems
AP reboot due to configuration message broken on ZD1205 9.13
Hi I have a site of R700 and R600 with ZD1205 on 9.13.3.0 build 133 noticed that couple of AP rebooted without any reason and error wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Knop
No Neighbor APs in latest software release?
Is anyone else not able to see neighbor APs in the latest software release (10.1.0.0.1515)? When I downgraded to 10.0.1.0.44, the list wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eric Tam
Can the Ruckus Zone Director support using Radius/LDAP per user credential to limit how many device they can connect to a SSID?
I have a ZoneDirector 1200 and Version: 10.1.0.0 build 1515. My client would like to have the following result:1. When a student connect ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simon Foxwell
Creating a captive portal without user authentication
We have a ZoneDirector 3100 with 109 AP's connected (R310, R500, etc). We have a particular event coming up we want to provide an open wl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Arranda Saputra
AP stay disconnected on vSZ after adding it to a group
I can register an AP to a vSZ normally, then I can move it from staging zone to my own created zone successfully. Then I assigned the AP ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andres Arizpe
Change log in ZD1200?
I need to check when a certain parameter was changed in my ZD1200 (fw 9.13.3). I have several backups but they are not text so I cannot k...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered