1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 1920
Photo of chennai itsupport
Signature package
Hi Guys, We are on ZoneDirector 1200 with 5 R710 and R700... i wanted to download the signature package but couldn't find it on the suppo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Antonio Sanchez
It is possible to integrate a Cisco access point in zone director 1200
I have a Ruckus infrastructure with a controller zonedirector 1200 and 25 access point R500, it is possible to integrate an access po...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chet Rodriguez
Upgrade ZF 7363 to ZF R510 on new ZD1200
I have swapped out our ZD1100 for a new ZD1200 successfully. I used the backup from the ZD1100 V9.8.3 to configure the 1200. Now I can't...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Raghu M
roaming issue
HI All,  we have 3 ruckus ZD1106 WLC , There are 3 wireless controller, when user connected on one SSID and move from one building to ano...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mandla Ndlovu
Configuring active directory authentication zonedirector 1200
Hi all, I am configuring a zonedirector 1200 controller to authenticate users thru active directory, when i log in it says authenticated ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tanski
Issues with ZoneFlex Outdoor AP 7762's
Hi, We are having some issues with our Outdoor AP 7762's for sometime now. We have around (11) 7762 AP's around campus and we noticed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Florian Rauber
Is it possible to import the backup of the Ruckus ZD3250 and restore it to ZD100?
Actual:Zd3250 Release currently – 9.8.2.0-build 15 and the new:  Our Smart zone 100 Rel - 3.4.1.0.208
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brendan McNichol
NPS server works with AAA on VSZ and apple,andriod devices can connect however windows devices fail to connect to the NPS 802.x1 any ideas?
NPS server works with AAA on VSZ and apple,andriod devices can connect however windows devices fail to connect to the NPS 802.x1 any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erin Miller
Chromebooks not connecting and/or losing connection
We have had our Ruckus network set up for almost two years without any problems. Over the last six months I am getting increasing complai...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joel Rauch
ZoneFlex 7962 compatible with SmartZone controller?
I'm new to Ruckus, just took over a school district in January and I'm trying to figure stuff out. We have a spare (old) ZoneFlex 7962 ly...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesus Zarate
What's the guest pass for ruckus
Pls give me the guest password for ruckus sighn in
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of HS-Support
Slow internet speeds after switching one side of the building from a 7636 AP to a 7982 AP
We have a 50/50 symmetrical fiber connection in our office, and a ZoneDirector 1106 with two wireless access points, one on each side of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Max Mustermann
Uploading Guest Pass Printout Sample Fails
Hello, uploading a HTML-File with the customized Guest Pass Printout fails. If I select a file to upload ("Configure">"Guest Access">"Gue...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gary McAdams
Content Management
I want to be able to configure content management for my Ruckus WIFI APs.I have very robust content management via the SonicWALL TZ400 th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nguyen Thien
Guest Access Change the Web Authentication
Dear All, I have a question,please support me about this. My customer wants to change the Web-Authenticattion/Captive Portal for th...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration