1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2254
Photo of Martin Kane
iOS Zero Activation Profiles give garbage
The Zero-IT Activation profiles for iOS have started delivering text garbage instead of Profiles. Inside the text garbage, the password f...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hashim Shakir
Zone Director 1200 upgrade
Dears I am asking about the firmware upgrade,do i have to upgrade according to path i.e version by version or i can just download the lat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sander van Veghel
r300 doesn't connect to ZD1100
My R300 does not connect to ZD1100. I can connect to de r300 when directly is connect to my computer and also can login but do not know ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kurt Cedric Salvador
AP 7372 WILL NOT JOIN ZD FIRMWARE UPGRADE LOOP
When joining two my 7372 (currently at  9.7.1.0.17) AP to the ZoneDirector (10.1.0.0.1515)  I get the following: ( MAC ADDRESS INTENTIONA...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cedric bantignie
one AP with 3 SSID and 3 subnet
hello,is it possible to do this ?I want with one AP (r300) and ZD  1200, have 3 SSID and 1 difféerent subnet.example:SSID 1 with  subnet ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew M
Increase log size and see available storage space on ZD3000 running 10.1
Hi everyone, I really have two questions. 1) What is the storage size on the ZD3000 and how can I check how much available do I still h...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bway NOC
Windows clients sending windows credentials
We're trying a number of options for a space that's almost all "guest" access, and since web portals are awful with HTTPS everywhere, we'...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Noel Saldaña
Different VLANs for each H510 AP on data ports
Is it this scenario possible? We will be deploying around 300+ units of H510 APs for each room on a hotel but the requirement is that eac...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JArdel Almeida
ZD5000 9.12.3 DHCP OPT82 - Causing user failure and roaming
FriendsI have one big problem: My wifi network has an external DHCP server (WAG7750 Alcatel), and when my users access the wifi network (...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sander Groen
Email to [email protected]
How long does [email protected] normally take to answer questions regarding renewals of service contracts? Send an email 1 and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Said Ben Saida
On-Prem Virtual controller with its own Aps in parallel to our Zd1100
We have a zd 1100 and multitude of zf7372 aps on our network.  We would like to upgrade our environment to an on-prem virtual controller ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sander Groen
Purchase Ruckus zonedirector second hand
I have basically 2 questions regarding purchasing a second hand zonedirector (1200). - Can the hardware be registered to myself, instead...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Turner
iPhone user who can't get past the guest_access login screen
We recently rolled out Zone Director and started issuing guest pass keys to employees and visitors. One employee with an iPhone SE report...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of kamran ashtari
mac os connection problem
some of my clients having problem for connection to wireless network. they can not connect at all. this problem is only for Macbooks and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harlock
ZD1200 guest settings
Hi everyone, We will deploy many R510 managed with 2 ZD1200, is it possible to modify the default information located in the Guest portal...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question