1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2350
Photo of Tech Support
ZD1200 Rack Ear Screws
Hello, What size screws fasten the rack ears to a ZoneDirector 1200? I took over administration duties from someone else and would like t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Franz-Josef Geczy
Problem to connect to WLAN after upgrade to iOS 11
We are running a ZD 1100 with 9.10.2 Build 29 firmware and 7762 and 7363 APs. After upgrading iOS devices from 10.x to 11 these devices c...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoffrey Ma
Users can't find characters in DPSK password on their keyboard. Can we limit the characters when DPSK are generated?
My users are given a Batch DPSK when they enrol at the school. Unfortunately, some of them can't find some of the characters on their dev...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of edepe
7025 Random Discconect from Server
I have 2 Controller ZD 3050 with version 9.8.3.0 build 14 (I know this is old)  Since Yesterday, our AP 7025 is randomly Disconnect (i ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sen
Adding Secondary Zone Director
Hi, I'm just about to add a Secondary Zone Director for failover. Is there any documentation on how this should be accomplished? It appea...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sue Rotto Ilg
ZD1100 rescue mode error "Update Image Error" please help after fdisking what to do!
Zonedirector has been hard reset, fdisked, and I have tried to perform software updates repeatedly, all kinds of firmwares from the oldes...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew
How can I see from the CLI of GUI which APs have a specific wlan-group enabled?
I have about 450+ APs and loads of legacy wlan groups. I want to find out somehow ( not manually checking one by one ) on which APs a sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Somerville
What does "target fail detect" mean?
We are seeing intermittent reboots of APs with this message showing in ZD as the restart reason. What is the cause of this?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bruce Roberston
does ruckus work with Gmail and if it does how to setup
have used the setup with [email protected] smtp.gmail.com port 587 username [email protected] (accualy used my gmail account) pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcelo Castillo
ruckus and microsoft autentication
Anybody know how to setup a wireless network with MS account i configured a new network with Microsoft login, in the page apps.dev.mic...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Skaap2.0
Admin login details - not working via WebGUI, but works fine via SSH. Thoughts?
Unable to login to SZ100 using admin login credentials. 
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of amar deep
Ruckus Zone Director handle failover
I have two ruckus zone director wireless controllers with one on failover mode. So incase of failover will the SSIDs created on secondary...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of LazyD
Can't access ZD web interface after changing IP v4 Config Access VLAN
Hi, I changed the access vlan ID from 1 to 100, the number of the switch management vlan (where all the aps are supposed to live on) to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of jim
Ruckus R510 enable http on web UI
Hello everyoneSorry my english is poorAnd the question isI have a controller ZD1100 & AP R510because my company does not buy SSL certific...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ben87
Is it possible to authenticate clients Through Azure/Office 365?
I would like to know if it's possible to authenticate wireless clients through Azure AD/Office 365? Right now we use Radius with a local ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question