1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2035
Photo of Ken Mavor
Old ZD1100 on firmware 9.6.1.0
I have been asked to look at our churches ZD1100 as we are experiencing some intermittent connection problems and it seems that only one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Brado
WPA2 KRACK Questions & Answers - Resource page
Greetings,     Much concern about possible impact of announced WPA2 KRACK vulnerabilities, and Ruckus would like to provide information ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Emilio Lombardo
Tool box in ZD UI version 10, where is it ?
Dear Ruckus Team, Greetings, I'm new in the community, this is my first post. We are an IT company that manages several Ruckus ZD wirele...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
GuestPass login procedure ?
Hello, can someone please advise how the guest pass splash screen system works in detail. Is my understanding below correct ? 1. the cli...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Brado
Community Update from Dan Rabinovitsj, Ruckus COO
This is a message to Ruckus partners and customers from Dan Rabinovitsj, Ruckus COO: To Ruckus partners and customers from Dan Rabinovi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Marko Teklic
Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked
when can we expect to see update for this https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/severe-flaw-in-wpa2-protocol-leaves-wi-f...
  • 34 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Johan Axelsson
"...detects radar burst on radio..." causing really bad throughput
This morning almost all of my AP "detects radar burst on radio..." causing really bad throughput on my network. This has been going on fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roy Jorolan
What is the Maxmimum Guestpass to be generate in ZD1100?
ZD1100, allows you to generate guest password by batches of 100. But Is there a maximum guestpass that can only be generate in ZD100? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Brian Disterhaft
ZoneDirector: List all AP's that are running on POE+ power
I would like to know if there is a way, via the ZoneDirector (either web interface or CLI), to get a list of all AP's whose power consump...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
Zonedirector login access privileges ?
Hello, I would like to restrict our Tech Support team to only be able to change certain things when they log in to ZoneDirector e.g. rese...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of CH Wang
syslog:SIOCDARP failed, errno=6
Display in my zonedirector 3100` syslog: stamgr: tac_del_arp:dev=br0.125 SIOCDARP failed, errno=6 What is means?How about solve ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SSR
802.11R. Enabled?
Hi folks, 1. Based on Ruckus' post about the KRACK vulnerability, the suggestion is that this is not enabled by default. But how would I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dawid Krawczak
Key Reinstallation Attacks - breaking WPA2
Hello everyone, I would like to know if Ruckus has already prepared software updates / upgrades for his products due to exposed WPA2 vul...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Jee Hin Wong
Zd1200 guest access url redirection not working on recent android version
Hi guys, I'm having issue while deploying this to customer site whereby ZD1200 having problem on guest access url redirection on a new an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sej ola
Partner Watchdog Support
Hi All, For Annual Partner Watchdog renewal of the Zone Director and managed APs. What are the pros and cons if they don’t renew. Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question