1843 1bi22hj inline large

ZoneDirector

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 1974
Photo of Gilson Fraboni
Ruckus zd1006 System is recovered from failure
Ruckus zone director 1006 disconects all aps for no apparent reason. We analyze the logs in the menu monitor - All events / Activitties ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Skaap2.0
Ruckus AP's - Multicast UDP stream Issues ZF7363 and R500
Multicast and UDP stop streaming issues: Hi All, I've been having major issues with a Hotel/Property running ZF7363's and R500 AP's in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Acacia IT
Malformed DHCP sporadically coming from clients connected via Ruckus AP, REQUEST/ACK
Looking for a little help or some ideas here. Setup: Just deployed a ZD3025 (FW: 9.12.1.0 build 148) with 16 AP's; mix of R300, T300, T3...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Justine
No Captive Portal Redirection when using variety of Laptops except mobile/tablet
Hi Everyone,I'm currently having trouble with my client regarding on the captive portal redirection. We are using ZD3000 version 9.12.3.0...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of philip francis
SNMP reference for firmware 10.0.0.0 build 1424 ??
Hello, is there an SNMP refefence guide for ZoneDirection firmware version 10.0.0.0 build 1424 . I have tried using the firmware 9.x guid...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elias Pereira
Limit dB signal for access
Hello, We have a ZD1106 controller and some r600 zoneflex. I would like to know if it is possible to configure a limit on the signal pow...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Beaver
Backwards migration - vSCG to ZD
I've found dozens of posts and even PDFs detailing how to easily migrate APs from a ZD to vSCG, but what about migrating them back to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of HS-Support
How to monitor usage levels on a ZD 1106?
We are maxing out our internet bandwidth on a semi-regular basis, and are looking for a good way to research how. Is there a simple way t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manjil.B
Regarding Radius Authentication for two Different SSID in Different NPS Profile
Hello ALL, I have Broadcasted 2 SSID one Named CorpNet while other Being NOC. For Both SSID Separate Users Group (Named CorpNet and NOC) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IT Guy
Limiting Session for user (Timeout)
hey good day to all of you i was wondering where(if possible ) i can set up session timeout for the users connecting to an SSID (30 min m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pankaj Rawat
h 500 not working with zd 3000
Hi All H 500 is not coming up with ZD 3000. on same ZD R700 working fine H 500 version 100.1.0.0.194 is not working with ZD 3000 version...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Kuchenski
New Zone Director 802.1X Attributes in 10.0 GA Release
In the 10.0 GA release, there are new 802.1X attributes which includes the Filter (ACL) ID attribute to assign an ACL to a client.  I can...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Mayo
Segregate wireless clients to VLAN and Option 82 DHCP
I have been having issues lately running out of ip addresses on my Windows Server 2012R2 DC because the wireless mobile devices are just ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Brado
Announcement: ZoneFlex 9.13.3.0.121 MR3 Refresh3 is now available on Support
Ruckus is happy to announce a new ZoneFlex 9.13.3.0.121 (MR3 Refresh3) software release, incorporating many important bug fixes and secur...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Barwon Water
Surface Pro 3 Wireless Reliability Issues
We are experiencing Surface Pro 3 wireless reliability issues on our Ruckus setup. Currently unable to determine where fault lies - with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question