Skip to main content

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 4:46 PM

Closed

Not planned

Map View enhancements

12.Open Space Office drop-down list: Open Office Space refers to the methodology used to
compute RF coverage/signal% (i.e., heat map) based on the current environment.

I have schools which are never Open Space it is all cinder-block and security glass. Any possibility of getting an option for that? Or possibly the ability to mark the map with what type of material is being used. Right now the only useful thing the Map View does is show where an AP is.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

44 Messages

• 

614 Points

7 years ago

Unfortunately I don't see a feature request for those options yet. I suggest you speak to your sales engineer and ask them to file a feature request on your behalf.

We would need a business case to justify the expenditure of creating the code.

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

7 years ago

My map view does not work anymore, any suggestions?

683 Messages

• 

11K Points

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Map View not working

337 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

7 years ago

Seem to remember that at some point (depending on your firmware vs installed java version) map view would fail to render due to incompatibilty.

Also that (in my case) an upgrade to firmware 9.5 sorted the issue and map view now works with Java 7.

Just a thought.

Also that this is off topic! Start up a question thread/support case perhaps

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

6 years ago

This has been closed due to the new topic creation (noted above).