Dynamic VLAN Configuration depending on OS
i have following setup with my ZoneDirector 1100 (Version 9.8):
- SSID "BYOD" for Guest and Device Registration (open, no encryption)
- SSID "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internet" (WPA2, Zero-IT, DPSK)
- SSID "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internal" (WPA2, Zero-IT, DPSK)
- "BYOD" => 100
- "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internet" => 100
- "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internal" => 101
- 100 => only External Access to the Internet
- 101 => Internal Access to Exchange, File- and Printserver, etc.
Is it possible to create with Zero-IT access to the Network "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internet" if my User (ActiveDirectory) register his Smartphone and give him access to "DPSK-ZeroIT-Internal" if he comes with a Windows OS?
Maybe someone have an Idea.
Thanks and Best Regards