We have been in situation where we are not sure about the AP login credential once it is added to Ruckus controller(SZ/vSZ).
Below are the 4 different scenarios:
- vSZ-H / SZ300- If an AP is placed into the Staging Zone:
- The AP login credentials are unchanged. Means AP should be accessible with default credentials (super/sp-admin) or the last username/password set on the AP manually from it's web interface.
2. vSZ-E / SZ100- An approved AP is placed into the Default Zone:
- The AP login credentials are changed to the Default Zones login credentials
By default, the default zone AP login credential will be the cluster name.
Below we can see default zone has the username as vsze-195 by default and password should be vsze-195 by default(if we have not changed it)
3. vSZ-E / SZ100- An unapproved AP is placed into the Default Zone:
- The AP login credentials are unchanged until the AP is approved & are then changed to the Default Zone credentials
4. All platforms- When an AP is placed into a zone manually or automatically:
- The AP login credentials are changed to the Zones login credentials
Got questions? Start the conversation!