Skip to main content

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 2:46 PM

Answered

Why my Ruckus SmartZone 100 won't strart

Since this morning, my Ruckus SmartZone 100 keeps blinking  a red light on power on whit a bips, and can not access  from navigator

Responses

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

Hi Ayoub,

Can you Ping SZ's IP or could you access it from Console port? If not, try rebooting the SZ and if it still doesn't recover, please open a Support Case.

Regards,
-Ankush

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

2 years ago

i did ping on SZ's IP, no connection, i rebooted it man time, i always get the SZ stucked on blinking red led and ringing, how can i access it from console port? 
Thanks

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

You would need a console cable to physically plug into the SZ100's console port:

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

2 years ago

i don't have a console cable and i don't know the other part of connecting it, that means i must plug to the console port of my SZ and the other part of cable??
does it fix the problem??
should i do a factory reset? is there any risk to lose all configs?
thank for  your priceless Help!!

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

With console access, we can verify if the SZ is booting on not and help isolating possible hardware issues. However, if you do not have a console cable, Factory Reset is another workaround.
Yes, if you do the reset, you may loose all existing config. But if you have config backup, it can be restored.

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

2 years ago

i don't know if i have an existing config, i'm new on this company, anyway thanks for your time, Have a good day Ankush

Employee

• 

92 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

You are Welcome and please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team if you need any help.