Skip to main content

Tue, Apr 19, 2016 3:15 AM

SCI Built-in Reports

Is there any way I can add SCI's built-in reports to my Public Schedule? I tried creating custom reports and added it to my Public Schedule but the custom reports look really ugly. I can't create custom reports similar to the built-in reports of SCI. The charts/graphs/tables there are much better.

Responses

7 Messages

• 

110 Points

5 years ago

Hello,

The built-in reports are scheduled by clicking on the "Schedule e-mail delivery of this report" button on the top right corner of each report:

37 Messages

• 

592 Points

5 years ago

Ah, yes. Totally forgot about that one. But can built-in reports be consolidated into just a single PDF file then schedule an email delivery?

7 Messages

• 

110 Points

5 years ago

I'm not aware of a way to do this. Technically the way it works is by "printing" the single report into a PDF file, then sending it over e-mail. So...

37 Messages

• 

592 Points

It's just that the recipient receives one email per "data source". Like one separate email for Client Fingerprint and one email for Controller Hardware Utilization. I just want to avoid intervention from the customer (admin) to manually download all reports and email them to his manager as single email.

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

5 years ago

Can you elaborate on "Public schedule" ? We can schedule e-mails for standard reports.

Can you help us understand the difference between "Public schedule" and scheduled reports

Thanks