Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
ZD1200 Solid Green lights but dead - 3 different instances this week

So I am a tech for a system integration company that primarily uses Ruckus in all of our installs.  I have had 3 calls this week about wifi down and each of them was the same result.  ZD1200 appears to have completely died.  All lights are solid green, even on a fresh reboot (never see the red statu

Question

• ZoneDirector

How about NetFlow on ZoneDirector?

What do you think about support NetFlow (or sFlow) on ZD? I think it was be good feature for traffic analyzing.

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

• ZoneDirector

Can't generate guest passes

Hi, i've created a guest network on our ZD, but when I browse to "https://zd/guestpass" i'm given an error which states: "No Guest WLAN: There is no guest WLAN for guest. Please contact the network administrator for more information. To go back to the previous screen, click here" The WLAN is set

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

Upgrade ZD3050

Hi,i have network with ZD3050 and AP 7352my current controller version 9.5.0.0 build 156is there last safe firmware for ZD3050 and AP 7352 to upgrade ?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

About ZD3050 and ZD300 difference

Hi, I would like download the latest firmware for our ZD: ------- System Overview: Name= wlc  IP Address= ip.add.re.ss  MAC Address= 74:3E:2B:xxxxx  Uptime= 87d 18h 15m  Model= ZD3050  Licensed APs= 75  Serial Number= 501736000057  Version= 10.2.1.0 build 183

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

ZD1200 migration, unleashed vs cloud vs smartzone? Please advise

Hi, we have one ZD1200, I would like to have some sort of redundancy. We are small, we have 25 APs and 14 ICX 7150 switches, we will add another 5 APs this year (maybe), and a couple more switches. I want a solution where I can manage my APs and switches. As far as I know, unleashed can't mana

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector 10.5.1.0.124 behind a firewall - AP upgrade broken

Is there updated guidance for firewall ports to open, for ZoneDirector 10.5.1? I did an upgrade to 10.5.1.0.124, and all of my APs (R600s, H510s, R650s) failed to upgrade. I reverted to 10.5.0.0.212, turned on Secured AP Image Upgrade, and re-attempted the upgrade. Now all the APs updated, but

Question

• ZoneDirector

Difference location AP's connectivity at central location WLC.

We want to add Ruckus AP on ZD1200 from head office to branch office. The WLC (ZD1200) setup on head office some AP's are setup at branch office. Now we want to control all AP's from head office WLC. 

Question

• ZoneDirector

wifi call on ZD1200

Hi all, We are using a ZD1200 with firmware 10.4.1.0.238 but I don't see an option to enable wifi calling. When will this feature be supported? (It's already present on unleashed and I believe smartzone?) Thanks!

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

How to achieve Band steering on ZD1200?

Hi all, I have a question that how can we push users connecting to 5Ghz first but not 2.4 radio? I just reviewed other brands like Aruba / Aerohive, they just have a feature named Band steering to achieve this. Can Ruckus do well the same as well? I also find that Ruckus supports Band b

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

Controller ZD

Hello, I am new to Ruckus I would like to know if it is possible that a ZD controller can control another ZD.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Error: stamgr: stamgr_update_reboot_info():AP[0c:f4:d5:1c:d4:10] reboot detail:PC is at ccmp_decap+0x15c/0x560 [wlan_ccmp]

Hi, can you help me with error: stamgr: stamgr_update_reboot_info():AP[0c:f4:d5:1c:d4:10] reboot detail:PC is at ccmp_decap+0x15c/0x560 [wlan_ccmp] what is this error?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Reset ruckus

How can i reset a ruckus after a power outage?

Question

• ZoneDirector

DHCP server from ZD1200.

I want to configure DHCP server on ZD1200. How could I configure this? In our scenario we have a single SSID. This is a flat network.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Ruckus AP services enable process from ZD1200.

In my network scenario Ruckus AP's are connected with ZD1200. I can login AP's via http,https,telnet & SSH. If I disable all services on AP. Then how could I can enable following services from ZD1200.

Question

• ZoneDirector

RUCKUS Virtual SmartZone - High Scale very slow (browser)

Hello, just started working at Bezeq in Israel, when connecting to SmartZone via browser, everything takes 1-2 minutes to load (with every button press). All the employees log in with one user. Could that be the problem? How can we make this faster?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Password Policy configuration at ZD1200.

I want to create password policy on ZD1200 controller.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Email Notifiaction

How can I configure multiple email address for sending alarm notification on ZD1200.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Smart Redundancy Firmware

Hi guys, I'm planning to run two zd1200 5 aps with smart redundancy mode. My question is, does the the two zd1200 need to have the same firmware to use smart redundancy mode? Thank you

Question

• ZoneDirector

Disable the redirect page and 3 second timeout during captive portal redirection

Hi all, just bought a ZD1200 with 7x T610s for my wifi project , after setting it up using WISPr with external web portal and installed SSL certs to the ZD , everything seems working but there is one thing bugging me which is the initial http redirect. When I tried connecting to the Hotspot, th

Question

• ZoneDirector