Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (757)

Activity
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in R500 w/ Unleashed

I'm using chrome 94 and when I log into my aps I get ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and no output. Reverse proxies get a 502 error when trying to reach the APs. Does anyone have any idea of a fix? Things were working fine until about 3 months ago.

Question

• Unleashed

Official Solution

Ruckus r310 mesh

Does the R310 unleashed now support mesh networking? I saw a post here from 4 years ago saying no, but I saw the option in the unleashed setup so I’m a bit confused. I don’t want to purchase another R310 if it can’t mesh Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

R510 Unleashed disconnected from Internet

I have an R510 with Unleashed version 200.10.10.5.246 connected to a Vigor 2960 router via a PoE-switch.Router and R510 are on the same subnet and same VLAN.The Wifi clients are connected to the Internet, they get their IP address from the DHCP server on the router (= gateway), so no issues there.Bu

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

iPhone name not show on admin portal after upgrade to 200.10.10.5.246.

After upgrade R320 Unleashed software version to 200.10.10.5.246, find that user's iphone name not show admin portal. All show Mac Address only. Is it normal or how to fix this?

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus R550 Intrusion Detection and Prevention

When Protect the network from malicious rogue access points is checked off nothing happens. A Verizon G3100 is picked up as malicious on the network. The security on the router is wpa2. Clients are not getting disconnected from the router.

Question

• Unleashed

AP R550 Firmware

It's been fun just not a whole lot of fun. I have a ZD1200 and testing two AP's an R550 and 750. The R550 has a disconnected status and I was thinking I could upgrade the firmware.  I already have done so for 1200.Now running at 10.4. I can seem to find the correct patch to load from the 1200

Question

• Unleashed

Only broadcast one SSID on one AP in Unleashed Network

Is there a way to restrict one of the unleashed APs to only broadcast one SSID and not all of the SSIDs in the unleashed network? Without zone director, just a straight unleashed network of APs. I see where I can restrict OS types, or by MAC addresses on a specific SSID but I don't see any way of ha

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus H550 Unleashed Firmware

Where can I find the firmware for the Ruckus H550 AP to work in Unleashed? I already looked in the download center but it's not there, the datasheet tells me that it supports this function but I don't see that it has the firmware. I wish someone could support me https://support.ruckuswireless.com

Question

• Unleashed

How to reset entire Unleashed network for reconfiguration or gaining the access to Unleashed management, if access is lost?

In this self-help discussion, I will explain how we can reset Unleashed network (mainly customers having more than 1 AP in Unleashed network). This may require when customer doesn’t know the access credentials for admin web console due to change in ownership of the device or lost password due to an

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Unleashed Dashbord/ All fields under Admin & Services are empty in local browser

I discovered the problem yesterday. It last worked a month ago. When I log in to the Unleashed Dashboard and open Admin & Services, all fields are empty in local browser. Have tried local browsers Micrsosoft Edge, IE and Google Crome with the same problem. It is also not possible to register any

Question

• Unleashed

UMM Roadmap

I am not seeing a version of UMM past 2.4 which was released in 2020. Is this product still under active development and is there a schedule for a newer release?

Question

• Unleashed

Network and Access Point Basic Knowledge

Hello Ruckus Community, somehow I read a forum entry somewhere pointing out, that there's better hardware than Ubiquity Unify AP. So I went on and got myself a Ruckus H320 and a R510 installed, running with Unleashed firmware. Now, after a few months, I need to confess, the possibilities are o

Question

• Unleashed

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! Which Firmware is most stable?

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! At this point I don't care about features I just want this to work without constantly loosing connections and rebooting! Which Firmware is most stable? I have 3 of the AP as part of my Lennar Home and I am highly regretting that install! 

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed 20.10.10.5.x + Mesh + Rachio (DHCP broadcast bit)

I have an interesting problem that seems to be present in the 200.10.10.5.x (x=229 or 246) release. My Ruckus network consists of 3x hardwired 750's and 1x mesh connected R720. The R720 only serves a handful of clients in and around my detached garage, one of whom is a Rachio irrigation controller.

Question

• Unleashed

Can you correct incorrect/invalid boarddata with a completely different model?

I have an R610 access point that will ends up in a reboot loop (its NOT an R710, as it thinks..) the moment that its given configuration (or so I suspect). The odd bits are that the device seems to have written, at some point, that its an R710 instead of the R610 that it is. At login, the "motd" s

Question

• Unleashed

Is there a way to assigned specific macs to just 2.4ghz?

I have R510

Question

• Unleashed

Some clients connecting to really far AP

Hello All i currently have 3 AP at my house, home is about 4500 sqft, i have a R710 upstairs, and a R710 (master) downstairs, I Also have an R510 on a garage. For some reason few of my wireless devices are connecting to the R510 when the R710 is next to them... For example i have there is an Ecobee

Question

• Unleashed

SNMP v3 Upgrade Bug

Hello, If you have SNMPv3 enabled, after a firmware upgrade and reboot the device stops responding. It is easy to restore it, you just have to uncheck "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", save, then check "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", and save again. I was hoping someone could mark it a bug and fix. :) Dan PS:

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed firmware 200.10.10.5.246

any idea where can i download this 200.10.10.5.246 , i have 4 AP , now 2 AP is on this version (which included the master) , another 2 is not , when i try to click on update it    Error as below AP does not match firmware , so what i did , i chose online upgrade , please view the last s

Question

• Unleashed