Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80)

Activity
Guest access via Cloudpath throws The remote server has not yet responded

Hi, We have Ruckus vSZ with CloudPath. I have followed the video from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ot5faLCRLM & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIDHWNASrA to add the Guest option on the workflow. On end user device when using the guest option, it is getting prompted to the voucher

Question

• Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

Accepted Solution

Cloudpath and Azure AD SAML Authentication

We have an environment where we have got on-prem AD synced with Azure AD, we have just started to implement the cloud hosted cloudpath environment to integrate with our Azure hosted VSZ controllersWhat we want to do is have cloudpath use the Azure AD as an authentication server, for BYOD and guest s

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath 5.9 Released

Hello! Cloudpath 5.9 has been released! Release notes available here: CP_ES 5.9.5110 (GA) Release Notes | Technical Documents | Ruckus Wireless Support To update your current version of Cloudpath on premise, click on Administration | System Updates. Please follow the instructions prio

Announcement

Tenant Portal Configuration and Demo

Hello! Interested in learning about Cloudpath's Tenant Portal? Videos have been uploaded in a 3 part mini series in the Cloudpath video series on our Youtube page. Cloudpath Enrollment System—MDU Tenant Portal (Part 1) - YouTube Cloudpath Enrollment System—MDU Tenant Portal (Part 2) - YouT

Announcement

Cloudpath Deployment Guides Available in Support Site

Hello! Cloudpath deployment guides for topics such as: Azure Integration SCEP MSI/GPO Rate Limiting Are available through the Support site, under Cloudpath | Documents. Regards, Christopher

Announcement

CloudPath SaaS EAP-TLS computer authentication

Hello,I have implemented an Unleashed solution with ICXs, R320s, and CloudPath SaaS.We are a cloud native org, and using AAD as IDP for our applications.We are using AAD with CloudPath utilizing SAML for integration and user authentication for onboarding to WiFi.The process is simple, the user acces

Question

Accepted Solution

cloudpath property management user traffic profile

Hello, Is there any way to select different user traffic profiles (smartzone) when creating users based on cloudpath property management system? Thanks.

Question

Cloudpath 5.8 Release 2 Available

Hello! An update to Cloudpath 5.8 has been released.  Please review release notes here: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/3687-cp_es-5-8-5012-ga-release-notes Hosted servers are being updated shortly. For on-premise Cloudpath, you can perform the update within Cloudpath itself:

Announcement

MAC Registration Redirection

With Cloudpath, I've set up an enrollment workflow for MAC Registration according to the document "Cloudpath Enrollment System MAC Registration Configuration Guide, 5.8". What doesn't work is the step "Register the MAC Address". I've filled out the URL of my vSZ, however, there is no port 9998 (as

Question

Welcome to the Ruckus Cloudpath support forum!

Cloudpath is a multi-faceted solution that makes secure connectivity, easy! With a comprehensive on boarding platform and built-in radius and certificate authority Cloudpath is all you need to secure your network and provide a great experience to your users. With flexibility of hosted Cloud or VM on

Idea

Cloudpath 5.8 - Chromebook non-interactive onboarding updated documentation

Hello! As part of Cloudpath 5.8; Cloudpath released a new feature for non-interactive Chromebook onboarding. We have a rev2 of the docs now available that provides enhanced guidance on how to setup this new feature! Please see the new doc located here: https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/cloudpath-

Announcement

Cloudpath CP_ES 5.8.4966 (GA) is available

Greetings!Cloudpath 5.8.4966 has been released and is available through System Updates on your on-premise Cloudpath server. Access the updates in the GUI:AdministrationSystem UpdatesClick on “Check for Updates” in the top right cornerBefore updating please read the Release Notes availab

Announcement

Is Cloudpath ES abandonware?

Hello We are using Cloudpath ES to enroll students to the eduroam university network. Mostly, it works fine, but it does not work on MacOS Big Sur. My guess is that Apple has done some changes to increase security, and Ruckus needs to release new client packages to handle that. As far as I can se

Question

CloudPath - manually generate & deploy device certificate

Hi,Not sure if this is possible.We have Ruckus vSZ with Cloudpath for on-boarding wireless devices. At the moment all BYOD users goes through the Cloudpath onboarding url >> enter their AD domain credentials which launches the NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe and connects the user to the relevant SSID.W

Question

• 

Answered

wifi4eu with Cloudpath

Hello,Has anyone put a WIFI4EU scenario with Cloudpath into production?

Question

• 

Answered

install cloudpath on mac OS

how to install the cloudpath netwrok configuration on a mac os X end user device

Idea

• 

Not planned

[ISSUE] Android CNA has problems opening Cloudpath APP.

Hi All,Currently I have a Cloudpath VM (Version:  5.2.3585) installed on my server. Everything works fine when I connect to the cloudpath network with a windows machine.Now when I try to connect to the open SSID with an android device it starts promising:1. I go to Wi-Fi settings and connect with Cl

Question

AirPlay/AirPrint not working across SSIDs, even though they are on the same VLAN.

We are a school using Ruckus WiFi and HP switches. We have wired printers using airprint and a laptop at the projector using airplay/airserver. In the classroom, an iPad client on the same SSID and VLAN using basic WPA2 passcode authentication can see the airprint and airplay options. A client in th

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath using Microsoft Azure as a cert source

We currently use Cloudpath to configure client EAP-TLS  either using  the local CloudPath CA or by requesting a cert from a local university PKI. Is there an appropriate "Shim" to allow CloudPath to pull a certificate from a Microsoft Azure environment?

Question

okta as iDP for cloudpath

If SAML is supported with CloudPath, could we use Okta as an iDP?

Question