Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (23)

Activity
Zone Switch 4224 Fan Control ?

Zone Switch 4224 FW 9.0.1.0 Release Note  FAN Control UI But Update 9.0.0.0 to 9.0.1.0 , Can not look Fan item ? Why?

Question

• ZonePlanner

ZD 1205 not responding

Our Zone Director 1200 stopped responding. Cannot factory reset... Any suggessions please ?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZonePlanner

Accepted Solution

R320 some ap client can't receive IP address

my client's R320 AP clients device can't receive IP address few minutes later issue clear i found some kind of log  what is No Ruckus AP log mean? Dec  1 04:25:33 RuckusAP daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[648]: DHCPDISCOVER(br1) mac-address1 Dec  1 04:25:33 RuckusAP daemon.info dns

Question

• ZonePlanner

Mac Address notes

It would be very helpful if in the MAC address ACL there was a field to put a note about the MAC address you are whitelisting or blacklisting so you later know what that address is for

Question

• ZonePlanner

how to get ruckus APs antenna patterns for zoneplanner i need wifi6 APs pattern file

hi~ how to get ruckus APs antenna patterns for zoneplanner or AirMagneti need wifi6 APs pattern filebest regard

Question

• ZonePlanner

ZonePlanner

Hello, How can I create AP with Zone Planner ,also there are build in AP I can use ?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZonePlanner

WiFi design for Logistics Warehouses

I'd like to ask for some advice on where to get design information for logistics warehouses. Essentially I'm trying to design and validate past designs but am having trouble finding attenuation values for water being held in plastic 1000L containers or similar. As the contents of the warehouses will

Question

• 

Answered

• ZonePlanner

AAA Radius on Windows 2012 Server, always TimeOut

Hello.I want to create a new SSID with 802.1x authentication.On my Windows 2012, already have a CA Server. And configure a NPS server. I configure the AAA Server as Radius, with the same password that in the Windows Radius Server.I triying to test it, trought the utility that ruckus provides on the

Question

• ZonePlanner

R610 on ZonePlanner

Does anyone know if is it possible to import R610 and AC wave 2 APs data to ZonePlanner?

Question

• ZonePlanner

ZonePlanner Laggy

Hello all, When using the AirMagnet ZonePlanner, it is really sucking up all my computer's resources. It's basically using 100% of my 8GB of RAM and takes forever to load files/switch floors. I'm using the multifloor planner. I know that AirMagnet is really not the greatest bit of software, but we

Question

• ZonePlanner

Zone Planner

Hello, what is the difference between Ruckus R500 2G gn AZ Antenna and R500 2G gn EL Antenna in Zone Planner ?

Question

• ZonePlanner

Zone Planner

I need a tutorial for Ruckus Wireless ZonePlanner .

Question

• ZonePlanner

Zoneplanner for OSX

SoI bought the zoneplanner software for my Mac. I get my serials and stuff in my mail and I register the product on the airmagnet site. But then I can only download the windows version and not OSX. So I contacted fluke support but they redirect me to Ruckus Support.. So where can I download the Mac

Question

• ZonePlanner

Zone planner has some bugs.. So does Support !!!

Zone planner has some bugs.. Tech support has once let again let me believe that they will call me back within a reasonable amount of time, and here I sit with no call back and software that will not generate a report. Here is my real question, why is it that I deal with several different aspects of

Question

• 

Answered

• ZonePlanner

Announcement: Latest Ruckus AP Patterns for ZonePlanner

Long awaited and available now, are the current Ruckus AP portfolio radio antenna patterns for ZonePlanner.Find the .zip attachement on this Knowledge Base Article. https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000002093

Announcement

• ZonePlanner

Zone Planner : Thick lines : defining walls :

When defining the walls etc, in planner mode they are reproduced in the report as thick lines...  How can I remove these lines from the reports...

Question

• ZonePlanner

zoneplanner squashing imported image

I'm creating a new project, and it's squashing my imported image horizontally.  Why????

Question

• ZonePlanner

Latest version of ZonePlanner?

What is the latest version of ZonePlanner? I am currently running version 8.2 build 25989. I would like to know what is the latest version available? I have contacted support already and they directed me to the AirMagnet site, however there appears to be no options on their website to upgrade the p

Question

• ZonePlanner

Misleading description of ZonePlanner

We purchased ZonePlanner to help fix some dead spots in our district. We imported our maps fine and started to do the layouts but needed to do a site survey to check some areas only to discover that we cannot unless we upgrade to AirMagnet Pro. On the ZonePlanner website it says "Quickly validate

Question

• ZonePlanner

ZonePlanner crashes during report generation

The title is a good summary. Recently, every time I attempt to generate a report, the program crashes, and i get a very generic Windows "the program stopped working" message. I am using version 8.2, build 25989, on Windows 7, 32-bit. I'm not sure what other software would be applicable here.

Question

• ZonePlanner