Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (210)

Activity
Change IP Address of Cloud Controlled AP

How can I change the IP Address of a Cloud Controlled AP? I cannot find any way in the Web UI to do so. Also, attempting to log into the AP via SSH with the Cloud Administrator credentials is not successful.

Question

• 

Answered

• Cloud & Analytics

Send some data from analytics to remote server.

Hello, We need to continuously send some data (for example: AP Ethernet MAC or AP Ethernet MAC and Client MAC Address.) from Ruckus Cloud Analytics to our remote server. Which methods can we use for this? Kind regards

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

What mean by the decimal point of SCI's "unique_users"?

Hello, Happy new year! Our customer company is using SCI. In the last month, I wanted to know the number of users, so I exported the data from Client -> Unique Clients Trend Over Time in the SCI menu as a CSV file. The problem is that the unit of "unique_users" comes in decimal places

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Accepted Solution

API-KEY ( Ruckus Cloud )

When will API-KEY expire and where do we use API-KEY ? 

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Converting Unleashed to Ruckus Cloud (Bulk)

Hi everyone, we have around 80 Unleashed APs and we're planning to purchase Ruckus Cloud. Is there a direct way we can convert these to be operational on cloud? Or will we have to convert each AP to standalone mode?

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

FORTIGATE: Configuration to Access Guest Portal on Ruckus Cloud

We need to configure a Fortigate to allow Guest WiFi users to access the Guest Portal on the Ruckus Cloud via VLAN 3000. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Accepted Solution

Making a CoA Disconnect Request to the Cloud Managed AP

Hi everyone, I am looking for to make a Coa disconnect request to a cloud managed AP. Unfortunately I found nothing for CoA in cloud related documents. Is it possible? Thank you.

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

User Packet spoofing is detected from wireless by antispoofing feature and Its source mac spoofed case.

Hello, I'm getting theses messages in the Events of Ruckus Cloud. Can someone explain what is that ? User Packet spoofing is detected from wireless by antispoofing feature and Its source mac spoofed case. Thank you

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

Dear Ruckus,On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over 25.000 euros for Ruckus AP and we got almost 200 xclaim AP's in the Cloud Manager. because of that now we need to replace..Very unprofessional. Is it

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?

As the subject mentions, how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?I no longer have access to the webui after attempting to perform an offline upgrade from 5.4.2 to 5.5.3

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

BUG: Bad character encoding in cloud.ruckuswireless.com (UTF8 -> LATIN-1?)

Ruckus Cloud has a bug in which accent characters typed in any field get saved in non UTF-8 encoding and end up producing gibberish characters. This completely breaks integration any time non-english localization is involed. In Quebec for instance, or if someone creates a spanish localized por

Question

• 

Acknowledged

• Cloud & Analytics

Cloud DHCP Service Profiles

Can anyone provide more detail on how the dhcp service profiles work ? Does this activate a dhcp server on every AP within the selected venue or does it relay requests to the cloud portal? Also if I create a pool and activate it on multiple venues will they share the pool or have a pool per venu

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

SZ-H northbound interface configuration and JSON Respond

We are using the Ruckus Virtual Smartzone High Scale controllerver.5.1.1.0.589.We are trying to setup Hotspot WISPr with the custom Login portal and Radius Auth. I have configured the northbound interface with user/password The northbound interface is supporting JSON commands, according to the docum

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Turn Down Indoor AP Radio

We have a bunch of T310S and R650 APs in our facility. I am looking for a way to - for a particular AP group - to turn down the radios a bit. We have a ton of spillage, where our WiFi signal can be picked up across the street a ways. Not sure if this can be done by venue, AP group, SSID, etc.? Thes

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Cloud Authentication AAA to connect to wifi

Hey all, We are a heavily cloud based organization and would rather not use an on-perm, even as hybrid, for our auth purposes to connect to company wifi. We have Azure AD and I've been experimenting with spinning up windows server instances in aws to connect to Azure but nothing seems

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Google Chromecast devices falling off network

We have a number of Google Chromecast devices on our network. For the most part they have just worked. Lately, though, they've begun to fall off the network, and cannot then be found and/or used. Usually a power reset will get the device back on the network (it looks automatically), but for some of

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Setup 802.1x on WiFi network using Ruckus Cloud

Hi all, I am trying to get 802.1x working on our ICX switches and on our WiFi. All switches and APs / WiFi networks are managed in Ruckus Cloud. I have configured a test wireless network for Enterprise AAA (802.1x), and have a RADIUS server setup (Windows 2019 with the NPS role).  When I try t

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Accepted Solution

change cloud us region to cloud eu

how to change a existing account in Cloud us to Cloud eu

Question

• Cloud & Analytics

Apple Connection issues with Ruckus Cloud

Over the last few months I have noticed that Apple devices have connectivity issues with Ruckus Cloud APs. Macbooks, AppleTVs, iPhones, the whole gambit. I am seeing it at different physical locations too, so this leads me to believe it is not location specific. I also do not see this with Unleashed

Question

• 

Answered

• Cloud & Analytics

Regarding SCI Install issue. "We're sorry, but something

When I open the webpage after installing SCI in VMWARE ESXI, this message appears and DEMO cannot be installed."We're sorry, but something went wrong"

Question

• Cloud & Analytics