Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
How can I activate L2/MAC Address Access Control list in 1 SSID catering 500+ clients?

How can I activate L2/MAC Address Access Control list in 1 SSID catering 500+ clients? As per forums and manuals, 1 ACL is just up to 128 MAC addresses.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 GRUB Loading stage1.5 Error

I am getting GRUB Loading Error 15. how do i fix this issue?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

VLAN for GUEST SSID with WAN2 on ZD1200

Hello everyone, I have VLAN10 for a "Work" SSID with WAN1 for stuff only on the ZD1200 V9.13.3.157 currently. Now, I would like to add VLAN20 for the "GUEST" SSID with WAN2 for guest user. Is there have any guide or  procedure to do this?  Thank you so much!

Question

• ZoneDirector

staff/guest vlan communication with servers on management vlan with zd1200 & R500

Hello everyone, we have a zd 1200 v10.1.1.0 with R500 ap's using vlans in our school. I would like staff to be able to use our MIS (SIMS) when on the staff vlan and also be able to print using Papercut - Mobility Print. The network is working fine with the vlans and clients get an ip with internet a

Question

• ZoneDirector

APs model zf7363 are rebooting random togther

hiI encountered an issue, the AP ZF7363 on the ZD3050 will reboot  random, I can't find any reason,other model AP have no any issue. AP version :9.12.3.0bulid 28

Question

• ZoneDirector

Bypass AD web authentication?

Hello we have a ZD1200 and I have a WLAN running Web Authentication with Active directory and it works just fine. However I am told they want certain executives to never be prompted for authentication. My question is is this possible without creating a separate SSID with a different configuration? W

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD 1100 add one more AP + license

a customer has ZD1100 with 6 APs and 6 licenses all used up. they want to add one more AP and 1 license.  we provided 901-R310-WW02 and 909-1112-ZD00. it appears that this ZD 1100 license upgrade is expensive supporting 6-12 APs. is there a single license upgrade that is not too expensive or alterna

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Captive portal for Guest access is not working with IP address

Hello techies,I am very new to Ruckus. In my company, they are using ZD1200 firmware Version10.0.1.0 build 35. There are two SSIDs are running in the network one for staff members and one for Guest users, both SSIDs are configured with captive portal.Now the issue is with guest SSID when a user conn

Question

• ZoneDirector

10.2.1.0.159 and 10.3.1.0.24 additional security issues?

The release notes for these two versions state "Resolved two security issues related to UI vulnerabilities. For security incidents and responses, see www.ruckuswireless.com/security", but the security site doesn't seem to list anything newer than ID 20191224, which should have been resolved with 10.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector 1200: Upgrade path from 12.3.0.134 to ZoneDirector 10.x

I recently started upgrading my ZoneDirector 1200 to 9.12.3.0.134 and was planning to continue the upgrade to the new software release 10.x, I would appreciate your help to guide me to the correct upgrade path to software release 10.x from 9.12.3.0.134. And if I need to downgrade to 12.0.0.336 will

Question

• ZoneDirector

Updating Firmware on ZD1106 ZoneDirector

There has been an issue with our wireless connection dropping. One of the troubleshooting solutions has been a suggestion to update the firmware on our ZoleDirector (which in turn updates the APs). The model is ZD1106 and the Version listed (which I'm assuming is the Firmware version) is 9.4.0.0 bui

Question

• ZoneDirector

Move ZD to different Subnet

I need to move our ZD from it's current data centre to a different one. This will mean a change in IP of the ZD.  I've seen the article below that describes a way of doing this.https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000004259Has anyone had experience of doing this?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

I have 100 AP's and ZD3050 as a controller

I have 100 AP's and ZD3050 as a controller, and the support of both AP license and controller are expired, can I buy only the support for ZD3050? or I need to buy also the 50 AP license support?What will happen if I don't buy AP license support for my 50 access points??

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Role assignment via Radius AAA Accounting

Is it possible to use a radius attribute on a Windows NPS to assign a role to a user authenticating via Radius on a ZD controller? I can find group attributes, but not a role assignment. Trying to authenticate admins via Radius. FYI: Googled for hours, searched here, either end up getting 404 errors

Question

• ZoneDirector

AD or Radius login for Admins on Zone Director 1100

Hi, Is it possible to have a group of admins and do the ad or radius authentification for management? I cant find nothing about this on the forums or the knowledgebase. I've just found information about regular users but nothing for management. Basically just a group of admins will be using thei

Question

• ZoneDirector

Disable 2.4 on single SSID

I feel like this should be easier, and something in the WLAN config, but I'm not seeing it.On one SSID I need to completely disable the 2.4GHz band. I already have a WLAN group called "no 2.4" that I use to reduce the number of APs running 2.4GHz to avoid overlap (it's a dense deployment). That work

Question

• ZoneDirector

Ruckus Zone Director redirect to specific URL after captive portal login

Hello,We have an external captive portal platform that works nice with Zone Director.Our platform has the possibility of register some url for which the user must me redirected after he logs-in through the captive portal.Is there any chance of passing that url during the login form POST action so th

Question

• ZoneDirector

Zonedirector 3050 vs 1200

I'm relatively new with our organization.  We have a ZD3050 licensed for 100 APs.  I don't know how old it is.  We have some money available and I'm wondering if I should consider upgrading to a ZD1200.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD3000 transferring of license

We have an old zd3000 with an extra 100 license. We are planning to buy another zd3000. Question is can we transfer the 100 license from the old zd3000 to our new zd3000 so that we will no buy anymore ap license? thanks

Question

• ZoneDirector