Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
ZD 1200 - Started having issues with lack of WIFI in the house

Running 5 hotspots with it.  Nothing connected to WIFI works.  Went to my mobile phone.  WIFI not connected.  Removed and added the WIFI.  It tells me the WIFI id is "Not in range".  Tried turning the ZD on and off.  Bad idea.  The status light used to be green.  Now, it is off and will not come on.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Regarding certificate base authentication

Hi, I want to understand about (802.1x) certificate based wireless authentication with ruckus without domain user or machine authentication. Q 1, can do it? Q 2, if can do it, how to authenticate domain and non-domain computers? Q 3, how to configure ruckus ZD WLC and windows NPS &

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Setting date on time of AP managed by Zone Director

HiI recently deployed a ZD with 20 AP (mainly R510 and some R720). They report to a Syslog server. I found how to set date/time & timezone for the ZD but the AP still reports with GMT time in the Syslog. How can I setup the AP timezone ?Thx

Question

• ZoneDirector

Is there a way in the ZD1200 web interface that I can assign a particular AP to a particular client?

Pretty much as the title says, Is there a way in the ZD1200 web interface that I can assign a particular AP to a particular client?Reason is the cam is clinging to an AP that it's unreliable with and when I disconnect this AP it has a beautiful relationship with another AP.  Both are R720s.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Microsoft Social Media Authentication

Can we change the API that Ruckus Microsoft social media redirects to? I need to use login.microsoftonline instead of login.live? Is there a configuration for the Microsoft URL?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Ruckus system is really awesome and works just as I hoped + some minor suggestions for Ruckus

I have lived in the same three-story house for 12 years which doubles as my home office and my wife's permanent office.  It's a building totally over-engineered from concrete. Inside the concrete we have re-bars and so every room is almost like a Faraday cage.  I had been placing my legacy APs by wi

Idea

• ZoneDirector

zone director 1100

I have zone director 1100 in that ethernet port not functioning ....... so is there any other option like configure this zone director using console....

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Questions about zd3050

hello   I want to know how ruckus implements low-latency roaming function. Because the client has very high requirements for low-latency roaming, Client (Automated Guided Vehicle) will not lose packets from one AP to another AP. and AGV will not stop working .

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

What's the difference between controller 901-1205-UN00 and 901-1205-CN00,only in power supply ?

I need to purchase the controller ,but what's the difference between these two part no,?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

can I add my own discription of clients in ZD1200 web interface?

Hi there.  I have finally got my new ICX switches, ZD1200, and R720s working absolutely perfectly and have been playing with the web interface.  Just wondering if there's any way I can add my own description of each client as right now I have a bunch of security cams and it would be really nice to l

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Where can I find and download the Ruckus Radius dictionary?

Is there any dowloadable version of Radius dictionary for use with wireshark of RUCKUS controller decodes?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector 1200 upgrade

Can upgrade 10.1.1.0 build 42 to 10.4.0.0.69 (GA) Software Release and is that the correct img file i should use?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

.1x authentification with TLS-Certificates and NPS for non-Domain-computers

Hey,we are in the middle of setting up a secure Wifi for a customer.As the Network will have access to internal Servers we want to protect it with client-certificates.Some of the Computers are in the Domain. They will get their certificates via auto enrolment.But some computers are not joined to the

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

DISABLE ALL OF SSID AT THE SAME TIME

Hi folks, can you suggest how do you disable all of SSID on the Ruckus Controller at the same time? we're having a hard time when we do it especially there are almost 700+ zones in our environment..Hoping for your assistance on this

Question

• ZoneDirector

[zd1200] Is the classic old legacy interface GUI dashboard gone for good? (admin10 > admin)

Hello, I own a ZD1200. Since the new shiny GUI was introduced for the dashboard, I kept using the legacy GUI because I liked it, I found it easier to navigate and I preferred its old-timey look. I would login into the new interface, and then go to the old interface (one just needed to change “admin1

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Default BIOS password for ZD3000

I am looking for the motherboards default BIOS password, this is the screen that accepts it: https://pastebin.com/fxsYbDWw

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

SNMP tracking per WLAN tx/rx per second

I have 50+ access points each with 4-8 wlans. I would like to track upload and download bandwidth via our central management system utilizing snmp. The MIB entries are not working on ZD1200 v10.2.1. What base oid should provide the relevant information?

Question

• ZoneDirector

SKU for ZD 1205 support/upgrade license

I've recently purchased a used ZD 1205 (1200 w/ 5 AP license).  It came with an ancient 9.x firmware and I'd like to upgrade it to the latest release.  Obviously it's not under support so I can't do that without buying support first!Sales seems to be behind right now, so I'm trying to figure out wha

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Sanitize configuration before returning to factory

I'm returning our ZoneDirector 1100 to factory, and I was able to factory reset it.  Are the configs stored anywhere else on the box that would need to be erased that the factory reset wouldn't get?  Thanks!

Question

• ZoneDirector

T301s download for ZD3000

With the Virus we are trying to get some older gear online.  I have the licenses.  I need to get a couple T301s APs connected to my ZD3000.  I never upgraded them past 9.12 so the ZD keeps failing to upgrade them since it is 10.2.  I looked for a download but all I see is ZoneFlex and Unleashed.  HE

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector