Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
Hotspot network with Ruckus

Hi all,I try to create a hotspot network with ZoneDirector.I've found the great document in here:    http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/secure_hots...and all html resource is located on    http://www.ruckuswireless.com/technology/securehotspot/ev

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

I forgot the new admin and password? please help.

hi , can i ask how to get access of my zone director 1200, i change the admin password, but i forgot the new admin and password? please help.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Need to upgrade ZD3000 to latest stable version from 9.13 build can any one help with the upgrade path

Need to upgrade ZD3000 to latest stable version from 9.13 build

Idea

• ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector not keeping known rogue devices

Neighbors and such show up as rogue. I set them to known. Last count was 66 "Known Rogue Devices" - I added 2, should be 68, but shows 65 total. Is there a reason for this? v10.3.1.0.42 ZD1200. Keeping at 10.3 due to R700 devices.

Question

• ZoneDirector

blocking the wireless client

Hi Guys,How to blocking the wireless client in only 1 acces point? the client should be able to connect to only 1 antenna from the antennas and be freely connected to other devices.Possible?ZoneDirector  ZD3025

Question

• ZoneDirector

DEVELOP GUEST ACCESS FUNCTION ZD 1200

Do you know, how to setting authenticaton email server?I mean, I have a SSID then user only connect to SSID with using email company. So if someone doesnt have email company, they can not connect to SSID.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

R600 failure upgrade firmware on zd1200

Question

• ZoneDirector

Unable to access Director Login Page

I am trying to log into the Zonedirector 1100.  When I type in the IP Address of the zone director I am redirected to http://x.x.x.x/ToHttps.jsp.I have tried using IE, Firefox, Chrome, Edge and all behave the sameI have rebooted the zonedirector and I have tried logging in via the wired network.any

Question

• ZoneDirector

can we do something about the Zonedirector 12xx "remote syslog"

Has anyone actually tried  intergrating  ruckus with something like  "WAZUH"There are two ways to normally intergrate products:1. An agent... not possible2. Via the syslog.Sadly the syslog output from  the ZD & wifi points is a complete messhere is an example of what the remote "wazuh" server reciev

Idea

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 landing page

I have question on ZD1200 where I need to configure a captive portal landing page for member and non member login.For member login there will be external database server for authenticate.Non member will require self register before getting internet access.For both member and non member there will be

Question

• ZoneDirector

Windows 10 Bootcamp instance connects to wifi by no internet

I have a user who has Windows 10 install on his Bootcamp partition on his Macbook pro. When he is anywhere else he can connect to wifi and browse the internet, no problems. But when he is on-site, he can connect to wifi, but cannot browse the internet. If he boots into macOS he can connect and brows

Question

• ZoneDirector

Feature Request: Edit Guest-Pass Self-Service Page

I have received numerous requests to our help-desk where our users don't understand that they need to click on the 'help with guestpass' hyperlink on the self-service landing page. I would either like to edit this page or ask that this verbiage be more obvious that 'that' link is what they click on.

Idea

• ZoneDirector

Generated Guest wifi codes cannot be printed in Chrome

Generated Guest wifi codes cannot be printed in Chrome, they can be printed in IE11 (after pop up block is disabled). I already have turned off my pop up blocker in Chrome but still I the default.html page cant be printed. What do I have to change?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Status of ZD1200 and support lifetime

Just curious if there is a current document describing the status of ZD1200 and its support lifetime?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Announcement: Latest ZoneDirector Updates are Available on Support

Greetings,      Many important updates have gone into the latest ZoneDirector software releases, available on the Support portal now, for the ZD controllers that run these versions. Here is a summary of the most recent new Release Notes and Firmware.    ZoneDirector 10.4 (GA Refresh2) Release Notes

Announcement

• ZoneDirector

ZD3050 Client Logs Detailed Document

Hello,We have Product Description:ZD3000Software Version:10.1.1.0 - 42Our McAfee SIEM doesn't support ruckus enviroment.  We need to integrate ruckus logs to our SIEM, especially client association logs. The problem we are facing is that even we only select client association logs and critical event

Question

• ZoneDirector

Does zd1205 support 160mhz channelization for R750

Hi there,I use two R750 managed by zd1205 with ver 10.4.0.0.98, but I can not find 160mhz channelization. I wonder if this version still not support 160Mhz for R750 ?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 stops responding

I have a ZD1200 controlling 12 Ap's in my office/warehouse.   Today it has stopped responding 3 times.  My wireless network goes down and each time requires a reboot. The ZD appears to be functioning but I cant reach it or ping it.  I updated the firmware to the latest posisble version and it is sti

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD3050 Version 9.8.3.0 build 58 safe upgrade for zf7962

Hi guys.Is there safe to upgrade ZD3050 to newest version to have a possibility to use R610 access point? The problem is we own 80 pcs zf7962. There was mentioned performance problem in those APs. The target is use both R610 and zf7962 with one controller.Thanks for the help.Best regards Lukas

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Temporary license on ZD1100

Hi all,I have requested a temporary license for my ZD1100. Unfortunately I don't actually need it. What will happen after 30 days? Will it switch back to my previous licensed number of AP's? (12). Will everything stop working? It's not clear what will happen after 30 days. I only see that the tempor

Question

• ZoneDirector