Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
Upgrade ZoneDirector 1200 with version 9.13.3.164

Hi everybody!, Good Day I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model runnig 9.13.3.0.164 (MR3, Refresh 164) firmware version and APs T300 and R610 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

• ZoneDirector

Configure a WiFi to run over a VPN using a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363

Hi All, I know this is end of life but I am trying to set this up for home use and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this. I have a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363 AP. I was wondering if I could set it up to have 2 different WiFi's one running "normal" and another runnin

Question

• ZoneDirector

Can ZD1200 block VPN access like Psiphon ?

Currently we have situation where captive portal can be bypassed if the client uses VPN connection like Psiphon. Also understand that network access is not given until the user has authenticated thru captive portal. However some user are still detected possible to access thru internet use VPN softw

Question

• ZoneDirector

Upgrade ZD1200 with F/W versión 9.9.0.0.216

Hi everybody!, I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model with F/W 9.9.0.0.216 and APs T300 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

To check If Zone Director has Ruckus Public API

Hello Ruckus Community, This is to check if Zone Director has Ruckus Public API. I know that you have a public API for the SZ series and vSCG but I could not find any free public API for the zone director controller. Can you check and share the information, please?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Ruckus REJECTS proper Support

Ruckus REJECTS us to install the Firmware version that was released while under active support.Ruckus further REJECTS to give us the link to their own Terms of Service agreement.Dear Ruckus -- can you kindly explain why your support team (talked to two people there) will not allow us to install a Fi

Question

• ZoneDirector

Unable to upgrade my ZD1100

Hi!I have a ZD1100 with  firmware 9.6.1.0.15 and Two AP zf7372.Today, it's really hard to connect the Administration because updated web browser block website using RC4. So I have decided upgrade my ZD.I saw that it wasn't possible to upgrade directly to 9.10.x, so I have started with firmware 9.8.3

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

SNMP mib configs and SNMP query strings

Hi, When i have a range of AP's on a zone director 1200 ,the zone director flashes the firmware, to match the ZD. So Which set of SNMP files do i use for the setup, to query the  individual AP's do they fall under the Zone directors, SNMP  MIB files for the relevant SW, or do I still ne

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 Redundancy of Controller - License requirement for Redundant ZD

I have a Ruckus ZD1200 with 60APs license, I need to get another ZD as Redundancy for controller.  It will be in Active and Standby ModeDo I need to just purchase ZD with default AP license or Need to purchase ZD with 60 APs license  ?? .   What else required for the same ?Please assist. Regards,Pre

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

What cause ZD Smart Redundancy Failover

What exacly cause ZD failover.. Recenly they swing each other 2018/12/03  07:57:27High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] connected, system is in active state. 2018/12/02  13:46:07High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] connected, system is in standby state. 2018/12/02 

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 LEDs solid green when power up.

I have a ZD1200, as soon as power is applied, the STATUS and POWER led is solid green. I can't find on the network and factory rest don't work. What should I do? Is this unit bricked?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Inconsistent device fingerprinting?

When I look at my list of clients most of my Windows machines are tagged as Windows Mobile and a few as Windows 10. Similarly most of IOS devices are listed just as iPhone and a few are more accurately shown. Is there anyway to get it to be more accurate?

Question

• ZoneDirector

What if the ZoneDirector fails?

Can anyone advise what would happe to our wireless network if the ZoneDirector (3000 series) was to suffer a hardware failure? Would the wireless network cease to function altogether, or would we just lose the ability to make configuration changes? If the former option is the case, is there anyth

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Upgrade Zone Director 1000 Firmware 8.2.0.1 build 8 to 9.3.4.0.21 without premium support

Our company currently using Zone director 1000 with firmware version 8.2.0.1 build 8 with 25 AP Licenses build inside it and the premium support already ended a long time ago. It manages 20 Ruckus Zoneflex 7363. The problem is the client sometimes still not connected to the nearest access point caus

Question

• ZoneDirector

Is it possible to authenticate clients Through Azure/Office 365?

I would like to know if it's possible to authenticate wireless clients through Azure AD/Office 365? Right now we use Radius with a local AD. The local AD is going to be 'replaced' with Azure AD premium, so we are looking for a different solution.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

APs in the Zone Director rebooting constantly

Seeing multiple alerts with these reasons: last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot] last disconnected reason [Change State Response Loss] last disconnected reason [Get Configurations Fault]

Question

• ZoneDirector

Band steering based on device type?

We are investigating issues of iPads and 5 GHz. Is it possible to band steer based on device type? I think I can setup a SSID and have it only be on 2.4 GHz but I would prefer to just push the devices to that if possible.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Can't get Zone Director 1200 to upgrade from 9.13.3.0 build 41 to later firmware to support t310 series APs

Been trying to upgrade the firmware so it can support later T310 series APs as they are not showing on Monitor>Access points to connect them to the Zone director but it just seems to be stuck on uploading no matter how long i wait.

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http.  through putty or web login. but showing online in zone director 1200

Question

• ZoneDirector