Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
Can't Access GUI of ZD1200 after upgrade to recommended firmware

After upgrading to the recommended firmware of ZD1200, version 10.2.1.0.183. We encounter an issue with the GUI of ZD 1200, there's a time I can't browse it, but my connection is stable.

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1100 issue in rescue mode & status blinking red

Hi.Recently I had to upgrade zd1100 from web gui but after restarting ZD, waiting for about 2 hours but nothing happened and I did hard reset but again it didn't come back and ping to default ip was unreachable.From ruckus forum I realized that rescue mode is solution. Follow the steps I did fdisk a

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

Zone director Firmware Upgrade

Hi everyone I currently have a Ruckus zonedirector 1200 Controller on firmware version 10.0.1.0 build 17, but the support website recommends ZD1200 version 10.2.1.0.183 (MR1 Refresh5) for me. Enter to monitor > access points to see what devices I am managing, from that section I can see r3

Question

• ZoneDirector

Official Solution

Update ZD1200

Hello I'm wanting to update my zd1200. My current version is 10.1.1.0 build 42. Can I update right to the newest update or do i need to do it in steps? Thanks

Question

• ZoneDirector

Wifi has internet but will not access shared folders on network

Teachers can connect and authenticate to domain server and can access shared folders when plugged into lan. When connected only by wifi, folders are not accessible.  We use radius server and active directory.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Question

• ZoneDirector

Zone Director 1200 Best Security Practices

Hello I would like to know if there is any guide or resource that indicates good security configuration practices on a Zone Director 1200 device. Thanks for the support.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Official Solution

Ruckus ZD1200 not showing or allowing me to Join my new R750 Access Point

Greeting and thanks in advanced. I am normally a Cisco person but that is at work. I have purchased Ruckus for my home that includes a Ruckus ZD1200 and a Ruckus R750 Access Point. I have on the ZD1200 Automatically approval all to join requests from APs. Problems is that the AP does not even show

Question

• ZoneDirector

Cannot ping ZD

I am unable to access or ping my 2 zone directors. Everything was working fine up until yesterday. APs are still online, but no ZDs. I have rebooted both ZDs, tried different cables and different switch ports but it will not ping or allow me to access via web GUI. Has anyone ever ran into an issue l

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 not connecting to network after FW upgrade.

Hi all, Recently upgraded the FW on a ZD1200 from 9.9.x.x (sorry, forgetting exactly which) to FW 9.10.0.0 build 218. After upgrade I lost it completely. Visited the site and was able to f/d and connect a laptop to it and complete a configuration. Gave it the IP associated with my subnet and when

Question

• ZoneDirector

Complete SSL Certificate Import Guide by an Idiot

I struggled for hours trying to figure out SSL certificates, I still don't understand them.  But below is a process I used to get certificates onto my Smart Redundant ZD's.I'm not an expert use the information at your own risk.  Backup your configuration before you begin and also backup your Certifi

Idea

• ZoneDirector

"Save connection log" under "Client Connection Logs" is empty .

How can I have the client connection log populated?Version 10.2.1.0.147 on a cluster of two ZD3025, log is empty on both.ReK

Question

• ZoneDirector

SSL Certificate Problem for our Ruckus Zonedirector

I work for an ISP which we have our own network for managing IPs for devices and whatnot. We also provide public guess wireless Internet for an entity using our internet service.  The IP that we used for managing the Zonedirector is part of the vlan IP scheme we have set up here but the IP tha

Question

• ZoneDirector

Social Media Login using specific Google domain on ZoneDirector 1200

I have set up a WLAN using Social Media Login with Google accounts.Everyone using a valid Google account is able to connect to the WLAN.I would like to restrict this to enterprise users only, using their @enterprise.com Google Apps account.Is there a way to do this? There is no domain field in the Z

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Zone Director

Hello All, We have the Ruckus system here at our place and the former IT company we used left and I can not get them to answer my question on what is the user name and password to login to the Zone Director. Question is there a way to log in to our system without the username and password? I know t

Question

• ZoneDirector

Zonedirector firmware 10.4.1.0 build 254 pulled?

Hi, why was ZD1200 firmware 10.4.1.0 build 254 pulled from the download site?

Question

• ZoneDirector

wifi call on ZD1200

Hi all, We are using a ZD1200 with firmware 10.4.1.0.238 but I don't see an option to enable wifi calling. When will this feature be supported? (It's already present on unleashed and I believe smartzone?) Thanks!

Question

• ZoneDirector

The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal

We have a problem about the The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal. Even I disable ftp anonymous but it is a concern about the port is still open and it seem no any alert or event log trigger if anyone access the ftp se

Question

• ZoneDirector

Accepted Solution

relation switch-zd and switch pa

should the zd and the ap be on access mode or trunk mode?if trunk why. and if access why too??thank you

Question

• ZoneDirector

Help with ZF 7363 firmware update

Hey, guys, I need help . I am experiecing some trouble with my ZF 7363. I need to upgrade it to 9.10.2.0.11 version of the firmware, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have? ThanksI know that it1s not the latest, but it's what I need for the moment.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Zone Director 3000 GUI Access Error

When I upgraded my ZD earlier from 10.1.2.0.251 to 10.1.2.0.318, everything works fine after a reboot. However, after an hour, when I try to access my ZD again, I got this error in the browser. I've tried using a different browsers and rebooting it again to no avail. I've also tried this step via

Question

• ZoneDirector