Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
Configuring a ZoneDirector 1100

I want to configure a zonedirector 1100 controller, I tried to connect it to my laptop via Ethernet cable, it is my first time to do it, but now the problem is I cant see it on my network infrastructure...where I will be able to configure it. I even tried to browse it using the default IP address st

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

will SNMP damage the zone director 1200/1205

Yep.. it sounds like a stupid question, but does R/O SNMP do anything to a zone director that is likely to make it fail? In particular, does it cause excessive writing/reading from  NVram or  Nand memory,when enabled? or is the data written to memory irrespective of the SNMP status.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Issue Connection 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz can not stable

I have got issue within this below -2.4 dan 5 ghz enable some windows connect successful ( 802.1x authentication)-2.4 Ghz only some windows successful connect ( 802.1x authentication)-5 GHz Only windows can not connect ( 802.1x authentication)-Windows connect 5ghz only using preshared key SSID, can

Question

• ZoneDirector

ruckus 1200

Have a 1200 on the latest firmware 10.5.0.0 build 190. some clients are either: 1. loosing the pw for the wifi point 2. loosing the ip address on the client, but teh  1200 clearly shows the mac & ip address as authorized. if I go into "client connectivity" then start a test, it is

Question

• ZoneDirector

Ruckus ZD1200 Guest using external captive portal with Cisco ISE

Hi All ZD1200 ver 10.5.0.0 build 190  (ip:10.1.100.30) cisco ISE : 3.0.0.458 (ip:10.1.100.29) I want to use Cisco ISE captive portal for guest login. The device cannot redirect to URL when access the guest SSID. Ruckus ZD1200 config: Wan type: Standard Usage Authentication Method: MAC Addr

Question

• ZoneDirector

Adding TLS version support on vSZ-H

Hi all,   I have a vSZ-H controller and was recently asked question by a client regarding TLS versions. They want to switch off TLS v1.0. After looking on the web, i am still struggling with this topic. I have managed to determine (using debug commands) that our controller only appears to sup

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZF2942 Upgrade to 9.7.0.0.220 causes problems

Upgrading standalone 2942 AP from 9.6.1.0.15 to 9.7.0.0.220 makes only troubles for us. I have 2x 2942 standalone AP's. After upgrade both of them needed factory reset to gain access to the web console. Also I had to reconfigure from scratch. Thats bad... But after upgrade I faced issues where

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Issue with 9.7 on ZF2942 on ZD controlled AP

Not to hijack, but I have a ZD3100 and 51 2942 APs...and upgraded to 9.7. Same symptom, connected clients became disconnected clients. Average 300 users total then averaged 51 or so, a LOT of APs have zero clients...oh the horror. Case opened, but no joy. Opened forums, I see this, and I

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD 1200 System settings and Event logs disappear

Dear all,        A few days ago, I configured  2xZD1200 system settings( name, IP addresses,mgmt interface,vlan, etc...) and done smart redundancy as well. And today when I log in to ZD, I see no data in system settings and cannot view events, logs tabs too. It keeps sho

Question

• ZoneDirector

Upgrade firmware for ZA1200.

Hi everybody, I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model runnig 9.10.2.0.76 (MR3, Refresh 76) firmware version and APs T300 and R610 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 dead?

Hi,I have a ZD1200 which controls around 8 APs setup, however this looks to have died.Looking at the controller, the power and status lights are solid green and never blink, the lights on the LAN are both solid green showing connection but they currently NEVER flash to show data being transferred.I

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Zone director RADIUS Accounting to Pusle Secure NAC

hi ruckus team, I have got issue within my POC in the customer, We are running  zone director to create Authentication RADIUS accounting to third party NAC, it is Pulse Secure. the issue is accounting service still running in Pulse Secure event the client in zone director have already disco

Question

• ZoneDirector

Total number of dropped downlink frames

Hi, what exactly does the following show(besides the obvious)? ruckusZDSystemStatsWLANTotalTxDroppedFrm 1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.2.1.1.1.15.21 Total number of dropped downlink frames.  is there any sort of "ballpark" figure, and if so how would you go about reducing it, or is it all part of

Question

• ZoneDirector

How would you disable weak ciphers on a ZD1106

A security scan of our ZD1106 shows weak ciphers enabled. We are on firmware 9.10.2.0 build 114, which is the highest we can go due to APs in use. Is there a way via command line to disable the weak ciphers on the Zone Director? Name Code KEX Auth

Question

• ZoneDirector

Can I use one SSID for byod, i mean Zero-IT Activation and D-PSK using a single ssid

Hi All I am less experience on Ruckus ZD, can I use one SSID to do "zero-IT activation and D-PSK" for byod. Best regards Roy

Question

• ZoneDirector

Is that possible to allow specific URL for guest network (captive portal client) (before login)?

Is that possible to allow specific URL for guest network? (When users in Captive Portal page with https, the browser can't verify ssl certs from ocsp and crl url)

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

license purchase for zone director 1200 ?

how to purchase a license for ruckus zone director 1200 after the 5 AP License is been used ? kindly help us on this

Question

• ZoneDirector

Vlan pooling

Hello, I have just joined a team and I am responsible for zonedirector administration. I found that Vlan pooling are not set up on zonedirector but clients can still get an ip Address from dhcp per scope per wlan. ex : if I pickup a wlan from those offered by the Aps I get an IP from the same sc

Question

• ZoneDirector

Official Solution

Migrating ZoneDirector 1100 to Virtual SmartZone

We have a ZoneDirector 1100 and 7363 APs, and would like to migrate the current configuration (e.g. retain dynamic PSKs, VLANs, SSIDs, etc.) to a brand new Virtual SmartZone with R650 APs setup. I figure that the best route would be migrating the ZoneDirector first to the vSZ, and then simply onboar

Question

• ZoneDirector

[ZD1200]How to set the redirect start page when using Web authentication

Hi there, A zd1205 version 10.4.1, I enable the web authentication to the wlan , not use wispr. After I finished the authentication on the captive portal, it redirected to a blank page with the word "null". I just want to know how to set the new URL after user is authenticated, I can't find the

Question

• ZoneDirector