Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
ZoneDirector Upgrade Process - regarding Security Bulletin ID-20191224

Greetings,Ruckus Networks' dedicated security information team respond asap to reported possiblevulnerabilities.  We post details for each, on our Support portal Security Bulletins page, andidentify if any Ruckus products are affected or not.https://support.ruckuswireless.com/security In late Decemb

Announcement

• ZoneDirector

Generated Guest Passes Only one day.

I use the admin generated guest passes ,create valid for four weeks or two days.Expires only one day.

Question

• ZoneDirector

External captive portal using HotSpot service on ZoneDirectory ZD3050

I try to create an external captive portal using HotSpot service on ZoneDirectory ZD3050 (v10.1.2.0 build 210). How to authenticate clients? I have a web page as a portal, I have my custom authorization flow, but I don't know how to authenticate clients in ZoneDirectory (allow access to WiFi) after

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Best practice design for VoIP Network

Hi, I have multiple remote sites linked together with a 100/100 or 200/200Mb link. A ZD100 is on one of the site. I'm going to have to implement VoIP for mobile devices on several of these sites I'm think I'll create a new WLAN only for the mobile phones on the already existing VoIP subnet. As the

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Security Notice 20191224 ZoneDirector and Unleashed Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution and Other Vulnerabilities

The RuckusNetworks Support Portal Security page has been updated with Security Notice 20191224 ZoneDirector and Unleashed Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution and Other Vulnerabilities. Security Notice 20191224 is located at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/security_bulletins/299 and can be downl

Announcement

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 SMS via Customized Server

Hi,I have service with api to send SMS. But to send message using post or get method I need to enter "phone number" and "body message" variables. So I can't find in ruckus documentation description of how to pass variables from a web portal to post/get query.my typical url for sending sms:https://my

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 : a question about temporary block wireless client with repeated authen for xx second.

Hello.We want to know about temporary block wireless client with repeated authentication for XX second.Q1. How long is the interval and what number of hit is it? ex. if it repeated x times in y mins, block for Z sec.Q2. If someone was blocked for 30 seconds, does it show under block client list like

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Support Service

My support service hasn't expired yet, why is the status showing disabledCurrent version 9.8.0.0.203Will this affect the upgrade?

Question

• ZoneDirector

Scripting commands in the CLI

I'm looking to create a script to fill each AP's device name and description fields. I want to be able to rename them all with a few clicks, not manually change each AP in the CLI/GUI. However, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to send a string of commands in one go.Is there a way to feed a bunc

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZD 1200 CONFIGURATIONHow to block intrusion of other ips of adjacent net work work which are are blocking internet in ruckus net work

ZD 1200 CONFIGURATION : How to block intrusion of other ips of adjacent net work work which are are blocking internet in ruckus net work

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

iPad 2s losing connection

We are new to Ruckus (last summer) running ZD 9.6.2.0 build 13. We updated to that firmware version on the advice of support, who also told me to not go any higher than that one, that it's the most stable. We are a school district, PC based, and have had no problems, until now. We're using WPA2,

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

iPad reauthentication issue...

we have wi-fi setup at work using a zone director, and use guest access, with a hidden SSID, WPA-2 personal, and shared password. It is also setup so that the user must click on a terms and conditions page before using the Wi-Fi. This authentication expires after 8 hours. Most of our devices have

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Cant connect R300 to ZD3025

Can't connect a new R300 AP to a Zonedirector3025.Firmware of the ZD3025 is 9.8.2.0 build 15Methodes what i tried.Update first the firware to 100.1.0.0.194Connect the AP to the ethernet. Access the AP web. Changed the IP from DHCP to Static IP.For example the IP number of the special secure VLAN and

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Announcement: ZD 9.12.3.0.136 (MR3 Refresh8) is available on Support

Greetings,     Ruckus DE/QA are happy to announce an MR update for ZD1200, ZD3000, ZD5000 controllers and supported APs.  Release Notes, SNMP MIBs and Firmware images have been posted to the Support portal and are available at these links for Partners and Customers who have need.   ZoneDirector 9.12

Announcement

• ZoneDirector

Windows 10 logon Causes disconnect then reconnect of wifi session

So we are seeing our clients logon to windows, but then if you watch the session we get a quick disconnect and reconnect.  This sometimes causes issues with Group Policy, login scripts, etc failing.  Anyone else seeing this?  We are on a ZD3025 and R710's and R700 AP's.  We authenticate to a Radius

Question

• ZoneDirector

User fails auth too many times in a row _not answered_not solved?

ZD1200 sw 10.2.1.0 build 75Too many fails authentication logs (ill. attached).Different clients. Diffrent times. What is happening? Why? How to cure it?

Question

• ZoneDirector

How to confirm Smartroam+ enabled?

I am wondering how you can check if 802.11v is enabled on a Zonedirector 3025 with R700 and R710 AP's?  I found the below on unleashed side of the forum but does not seem to match ZD CLI.  ThanksTo check if BTM (802.11v) is enabled please use the below command."get bss-trans-mgmt wlanid"Example:rksc

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

can`t block rogue APs on ZD1200

Hello. I want block rogue APs in my building. Zone Director correctly detecting APsFor simplicity. I turn on my d-link AP and connect their to internal network. ZD immediately reported that detected new malicious AP (Same-Network). despite the set parameter "Protect the network from malicious rogue

Question

• ZoneDirector

How long does it take to get new licenses after they are purchased?

Hi!How long does it take to get new licenses after they are purchased?Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector AP Maps - Can't remove APs from map

Hi.I'm having some trouble removing placed APs from the Access Point Maps.There doesn't seem to be a way to remove them. I've tried with different browsers. IE, Firefox and Chrome ends up with the same result.Do you guys have any suggestions?Best regardsDennis Irgens

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector