Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.7K)

Activity
Disable the redirect page and 3 second timeout during captive portal redirection

Hi all, just bought a ZD1200 with 7x T610s for my wifi project , after setting it up using WISPr with external web portal and installed SSL certs to the ZD , everything seems working but there is one thing bugging me which is the initial http redirect. When I tried connecting to the Hotspot, th

Question

• ZoneDirector

Update firmware for ZD1200 and R700

Moved into a house with a Ruckus setup. Want to upgrade the firmware but can't because I don't have a support upgrade entitlement. Is it possible to upgrade my devices w/o a support upgrade entitlement? If not, OK - then I'll take step 2 and get support - problem with that option is I can't get a

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 recommended vs latest firmware

The current recommended firmware for the ZD1200 is 10.2.1.0.183 MR1 refresh 5. The latest firmware is 10.5.0.0.212 GA refresh 2. Why is the recommended firmware so many versions back? Is the 10.5 firmware still acceptable for production systems? Thanks in advance.

Question

• ZoneDirector

3sec delay time at using wispr ssid on ZD 10.1.x.

Hi.We have upgraded ZD1200 from 10.0.x to 10.1.x.Atfer upgrading, we found ZD shows message about delay time below.Why does it shows? I can't find about it on user-guide.Could we disable the message? Regards.

Question

• ZoneDirector

Smart Redundancy Firmware

Hi guys, I'm planning to run two zd1200 5 aps with smart redundancy mode. My question is, does the the two zd1200 need to have the same firmware to use smart redundancy mode? Thank you

Question

• ZoneDirector

Tracking lost devices

I am trying to track when a device comes into range. It has been "lost". I know the device details (mac address). Can I set the alert to send me an email if it connects ?

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 firmware downgrade 10.1 to 10.0

I have a ZD1200 with firmware 10.1 without problems, but a tried to downgrade the firmware from 10.1 to 10.0, after downgrade the firmware I just lost the controller, I cant ping it or access by any via. Any advise?

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

zd1200 10.1.2 upgrade to 10.2.1 then license gone

sos: i upgrade my zd1200 version to 10.1.2 form 9.13 last time , that was perfect , everything is ok . but this time , i upgrade version to 10.2.1 form 10.1.2 , the ap license was gone , and the supporting license was gone too , but according to webui shows , the aps were already configued an

Question

• ZoneDirector

How to achieve Band steering on ZD1200?

Hi all, I have a question that how can we push users connecting to 5Ghz first but not 2.4 radio? I just reviewed other brands like Aruba / Aerohive, they just have a feature named Band steering to achieve this. Can Ruckus do well the same as well? I also find that Ruckus supports Band b

Question

• ZoneDirector

How to customize ruckus guest pass generation portal

HiIn Ruckus guest passes generation portal, there are multiple mandatory fields to fill, i want to make below changes, Creation Type : should be always singleValid for: should not give a option more then a day / need to remove the weeks option Email : should be mandatory fieldShareable : Should be d

Idea

• ZoneDirector

System ZD 1100 USB

HelloI format the USB key which is located at the inner casing of ZD 1100 helped me how can I repair my zone director

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

replaced zone director 1205

Hi, We had a zone director 1205 go bad and become off line. There was a fall over setup with Two zone directors & a total of 22 licenses. When the zone Director went over to redundancy, everything is working ok. however to get a repaired zone director will take weeks so we went out and

Question

• ZoneDirector

Transfer/migrate License Support from ZD1200 (A) to ZD1200 (B)

Hi ruckus team, Kindly need help to answer this Question, Can I transfer license support ZD1200 from ZD1200(A) to ZD1200(B) ? then if needed we will transfer license support back to ZD1200(A)  because this condition needed for Goals POC in Customer

Question

• ZoneDirector

Transfer AP License from ZD1105(A) to ZD1105(B)

Hello,I have ZD1105(A) with 30AP License and ZD1105(B) with 30AP License, is there any procedure to transfer all Licenses from ZD1105(A) to ZD1105(B) to make ZD1105(B) has 60AP License?Any suggestion and recommendation is highly appreciated.Thanks,Ronald

Question

• ZoneDirector

How can I factory reset ZD1200 without local management connection?

I have inadvertently enabled DHCP on my ZD1200, and have lost local management. I had a static IP address, which now doesn't work, and neither can I access via the AP web interface.I have tried 192.168.0.2, but this doesn't work either.Is there a way I can apply factory reset to enable me to connect

Question

• 

Answered

• ZoneDirector

Unable to locate ZD1200

Switched to different ISP and cannot find IP address of Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200. The 4 Ruckus AP's that are connected to the ZD1200 are no longer broadcasting SSID's since the ISP was changed to AT&T. When plugged into Port 2 of the ZD1200 I receive internet access but cannot find the IP of the

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD 1200 D-PSK based VLAN

Hello all, I'm planning to connect WiFi devices (including IoT) on a same SSID but I need them to be included in a given VLAN depending on used PSK. The goal is to have x defined VLAN on x defined PSK. For exemple, each device connected on SSID using PSK number 12 will be connected in VLAN 12.

Question

• ZoneDirector

HUAWEI ISSUES ON ZD3025

We have a client with a ZD3025 with a bunch of R500's connected to it. They have an SSID with WPA2-AES authentication. Recently Huawei launched a security update and after the update, the users can not connect to the SSID.  They also have an SZ with R500's connected to it with the exact

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 problem with PDA devices

Hi everyone, When I updated ZD1200 to version 10.0.0.190 i constantly have problem with PDA devices (datalogic scorpio X3 on WinCE) PDA connect to newtwork and works fine, after PDA goes to sleep it wont connect anymore. Can someone have any idea how to solve this?

Question

• ZoneDirector

ZD1200 Config oddity

A friend's company bought a refurbished ZD1200 controller. Does not have a support contract (because it doesn't lol). During the initial config when connecting via 192.168.0.2 when you click finish, it resets back to the first page of the wizard, without saving the settings that have been entered.

Question

• ZoneDirector