Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
What version of firmware should I be running with ICX7150-C12P-2X1G for Lennar Smart home?

I have been running the 200.7.10.202.121 since I moved in 2 years ago. The latest recommended s 200.9.10.4.212 (per the app), but Amazon was very specific to me about not upgrading the firmware. Obviously, it will need updating at some point but I know there have been issues with stability/connectiv

Question

• Unleashed

Dedicated Master

Have not seen anything on "sizing" in terms of a master AP. For an unleashed environment where there are enough APs to have a dedicated master, how does one determine the model for the master? Thanks!

Question

• Unleashed

Will Unleashed mesh work on R320?

I think that the answer is no, but before concluding that, I thought to ask the Ruckus brain trust. I have an existing R750-based (x3) Unleashed network (mesh-enabled, but all APs are wired). I have added a R320 wired first and it joins the AP group without issue. When I disconnect the ethernet whi

Question

• Unleashed

Hide Switches Section if you don't have switches

I do not think there is a way to do this, so posting as an idea. I wish you could hide the "switches" section in the unleashed UI if you didn't have any switches.  I have no plans to add Ruckus switches so its just an annoyance.  Not a big deal but would seem to be an easy fix.  If 0

Idea

• Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed App lost connection to network. APs not sending wifi connection, network not seen in available networks

I recently installed 2 R550 APs in my house. It was working. I had the Unleashed app in my iphone and was able to access the network. I had a few occasions where suddenly the wifi would drop but came back with restarting the AP by removing the poe. Last night had a power outage/surge?? Very brief b

Question

• Unleashed

Detect activity on a device and get notified

Hi, Is there a way of getting notified if a device I have connected wirelessly starts sending data over the internet. I have a camera that even though it's turned off via software came on by itself. I want to know if it's sending a video stream to the internet and how much and when it started. T

Question

• Unleashed

Notification when client connects or disconnects? Or log of weekly connection / disconnection activity?

Hi. We have about 10 people whose phones connect to our Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R310 Unleashed Indoor Access Point (9U1-R310-US02).  Is there way for me to be notified (email or something else) with a timestamp when someone connects or disconnects to the network?  It can be just the MAC

Question

• Unleashed

ICX switches have an icmp response time with significant delay

Hi everybody, we have some strange behavior on Ruckus ICX switches.If we try to ping core switch (stack of two ICX 7750) from user PC, or just from access switch stack (ICX 7250) response time can be significantly varies.It could be 150ms, or 500ms, or some icmp packets could be without any response

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch where the access points are connected I'm getting 400-450 Mbps download and upload, I'm using a small Cisco 10P POE Switch connected straight to the rou

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Not getting notifications on mobile app

Hi, I have my network up and running. I have the firmware 200.7.10.202.121 on my R500's. On both my Android and iOS phones even though I'm logged into my network and I've toggled on notifications on both the phone and in the panel in the web access panel. When I do the test in the web panel it's

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Unleashed R500's, Ap Vs Mesh mode

Hi, I have 4 Ruckus R500's running unleashed in AP mode. What benefit is there in setting these up as a mesh instead (other than being able to connect a unit wirelessly in the future). TIA

Question

• Unleashed

AD authentication timeout on Unleashed controller?

I am trying to find out what the default session timeout is for an Active Directory authenticated user connected to an Unleashed AP? Is this setting something that can be changed anywhere like it can on the ZoneDirector?

Question

• Unleashed

Missing "11n only Mode" option and other Unleashed configuration questions

I'm evaluating a switch to Ruckus (mostly for the 802.11ax support, but also to see how Ruckus compares to UniFi; currently running UniFI UAP‑AC‑SHD, which is their 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4 MU‑MIMO AP).I have an R650 (Unleashed) configured and working, but can't find the "11n Only" option shown in the do

Question

• Unleashed

Cannot login to Controller (login details not documented)

Hi We have a Ruckus Unleashed system and R310 APS  The existing IT Tech company have left no details to login and configure/resolve any issues.so we are "locked out" completely. The default sp-admin and all other default passwords have been tried and the Reset Password has not been configur

Question

• Unleashed

We have the ICX 7150-C12P in our Lennar smart house. Which ethernet port do I connect the modem to?

I watched the video but it is not clear which port to connect the modem supplying the internet to.

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed: Remote monitoring ideas (for packet loss, latency)?

Hey, I very often use two Ruckus Unleashed APs (meshed) as wireless bridges. Multiple other devices are connected (via a switch) to each one of those wireless bridges. Currently my monitoring system pings each device from the router on site. I would like to ping each Ruckus AP from the device tha

Question

• Unleashed

Management of Ethernet ports of an H510 when in unleashed mode

When an H510 is running in unleashed mode and acting as master, there seem to be no options in the configuration interface to configure its 4 Ethernet ports.I am afraid this is just unsupported as of release 200.3.9.13.228, but cannot find any evidence in favor of or against this conclusion.

Question

• Unleashed

H510 switch ports VLAN management.

Is it possible to manage VLANs on build in switch ports of H510 access point???

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Newbie Questions - Non Ruckus AP to joint Ruckus Unleashed Wifi net work?

Hi I just installed my first home Ruckus Wifi network. Still learning and trying to troubleshoot. I have 2 R550s one main and the other client AP. I was getting decent output from the main AP but the client was giving very poor wifi signal even close to the AP. It is all hardwired and not on a mesh.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Router Recommendation

Any recommendation for a gigabit router to connect R550 Aps? This is for basic home use. Essentially need gigabit speed, firewall, DHCP. I read a lot about Ubiquiti routers. Esp Edge Er-4. Any suggestions for a router appreciated.

Question

• Unleashed