Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
A problem of election new master after a entirely reboot of all

HI. I tested a failover and takeover of unleashed aps. However, it did not meet our expectations. In my lab, I deployed two ap; a H510 and a H320;, and configured static ip address on each. I did master setup to H510 and member setup to H320. Once I confirmed all aps were good working, went dow

Question

• Unleashed

No support need help!!!!

I can’t get anyone from ruckus to return my calls. Put in a case. I can’t work. Does anyone know how to disconnect everything from the hub and set up individual modem and router. Just not use ruckus or the access points?

Question

• Unleashed

Mixing R850 with R710's (Unleashed)

Can the wifi6 AP's be mixed with the R710 on the Unleashed platorm. Trying to wrap my head around how that could work.  I'd hate to have to replace 7 AP's.

Question

• Unleashed

unleashed problem

Hi if are any way too factory the access point unleashed?

Question

• Unleashed

Log/data dictionary

Hi everyone, Our SIEM team is having trouble interpreting the logs that are sent from our Ruckus Unleashed APs. Does anyone know/have a data dictionary that explains the log format, fields and other information captured? Thanks!

Question

• Unleashed

Cant get into my R710 for Unleased Update

Hello All, So I have updated several R610 APs to the unleashed firmware. I'm not trying to do it with an R710 but Im unable to get into the UI on the r710. These updates are being done on standalone units, directly connected by network cable to a PC where the firmware update has been downloaded. o

Question

• Unleashed

AP phone home

i wanna flash on a few R310 and R610 from standalone (or sz or zd) to unleashed firmware but i still wanna make them phone home so i can still see them, how can i do this?

Question

• Unleashed

R320 Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233

Good morning, I have  a No. 4 R320 in unleashed mode (fw: 200.9.10.4.233), I added an R310 (fw: 200.6.10.1.308) but the controller says "Not Supported". The web page of R320 says "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes", how can I solve? Thank you.

Question

• Unleashed

Laggish connection after power outage

Hello, Hope somebody can help me to understand and fix the problem below, thanks. Setup (Lennar home): R510 + ICX7150-C12 + AT&T Router (with Fiber broadband) R510 is connected to the Switch's port 11 and is PoE, Router is connected to Switch's port 12 Router provides DHCP + DNS Everything wo

Question

• Unleashed

unleashed r710

how to upgrade r710 to unleashed  r710 ? And  can I downgrade it after?

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

1 of 3 R310’s is underperforming

Dear community, I have 3 R310’s in my home, two downstairs and one at the third floor. Unleashed setup, firmware 200.7.10.202.121, wired connected via 1000mbit, PoE af switch (netgear). Roaming works well on AP’s, but WiFi speed on AP’s downstairs is at max speed (300mbit), WiFi

Question

• Unleashed

Can't find ZoneFlex r500 IP

We have 3 Zoneflex r500. I can see 2 of them in the unleased interface, and hope to add the 3rd.  The 3rd is on the same subnet, but I can't find it's IP, or Mac address in the router's ARP or DHCP address tables.  The 3rd however, is "working" in the sense that it is generating an SSID w

Question

• Unleashed

creating network with multiple WAPs

Hello. I've very new at this. I recently found a r510 in a yard sale for $5. I have a Linksys EA6350 that I would love to extend the range of wirelessly. How do I combine these two bad boys to get strong wifi downstairs? I've upgraded the software of the 510 to unleashed, but I'm having trouble figu

Question

• Unleashed

Is the ruckus not compatible with att router internet

Once I switch from att WiFi to ruckus there is a considerable drop in speed and devices are slow to add. Is there a better setup taking the costumer off of att wifi and reconfigureing using just the ruckus

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Can’t access unleashed network manager interface from browser

I have a home network configured thru ruckus unleashed (AT&T fiber modem, switch, 3 WAPs), and was able to access the network management interface on my web browser by going to unleashed.ruckus.com or 192.168.0.1 (as default gateway). this morning I tried to access, but the interface was not re

Question

• Unleashed

Is it possible to have different Ruckus AP models in 1 unleashed network?

I just have a quick question regarding Ruckus Unleashed, is it possible to have different Ruckus AP models in one Unleashed network?For example: if I have R310, H320, and T300 all in the same network, will I be able to manage these 3 models/APs with Unleashed? Will there be any potential issues in t

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed Transmit Power

Hi, I was looking at options on unleashed on my R500 and saw Transmit power was set to auto. But according to the link below it should not be in Auto. Can someone confirm this is still the case? https://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.1.9.12/c-SelfHealing.html

Question

• Unleashed

R750 Power Needs (Not enough power message)

Hey Everyone, Per the R750 PoE+ power spec I shouldn't be seeing this issue either. I have heard others say they are using a 60W PoE injector. Using a... Cudy 30W Gigabit PoE+ Injector Adapter, IEEE 802.3 at and IEEE 802.3 af Compliant, up to 100 Meters (328 Feet), 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45, POE15

Question

• Unleashed

Changed ISP. AP's showing recover.me network

Hello, I changed my ISP recently, and when I connect my switch to new gateway, Access points show recover.me networks. I can confirm that i get internet through the new ISP gateway. Previously, it was ISP -> Modem and Router -> Switch Now, ISP- > Just modem -> Switch. Should I have t

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Nest Hello Issue

Hi, I have an issue with one device that keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. The device is a Nest hello doorbell. In the UK it only runs in 2.4ghz. I have 2 R500's running the latest unleashed firmware. I've disabled 2.4ghz on one of the AP's to ensure its not jumping from one to anot

Question

• Unleashed