Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding access points?

Good day, I currently have an Unleashed network with 4 existing R710 access points. I just bough 4 more to increase my WIFI but when I plug in any of the new 4 access points which are also R710, they aren't getting detected by the current network? I can see they power on and start blasting a Configu

Question

• Unleashed

how to use mbss cli command

I have used mbss command for r750 solo version. how to use mbss setting in unleashed 200.9.0version?

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed: Perpetually-Connecting ICX7150

Hi all, Lennar Homeowner here...I've searched, but don't find this. I got the standard-issue gear a lot of Lennar buyers got, and the whole things is a bit of an adventure. That means two R510 APs, running together as an Unleashed network for a few months.  Also included was an ICX7150,

Question

• Unleashed

web filtering

Hello good afternoon, I would greatly appreciate your help please, I have a client with R510 equipment in Unleashed mode, and want to enable the web content filtering function, is a license required to enable it?

Question

• Unleashed

Still no updates about an Unleashed image release for the R730 AP ? ..

Can anyone shed some light on this? I was under the impression that the latest Unleashed image would've included support for R730 - unfortunately, that's not the case.

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unstable connection with Unleashed 200.9.10.4.243

Hi, Following the FragAttacks announcement I have upgraded my R550 AP to 200.9.10.4.243 only to find subtle connection stability issues between the AP and a Linux ThinkPad T480s with a Intel 8265 wireless chipset. The symptom is that any tcp/udp/icmp package transmission just stops after 1-2 hour

Question

• Unleashed

Poor connection on multiple clients

Hello! I'm pretty new to ruckus, and i'm having an issue with poor connection on several clients, I hope you can help me out! I have a home with 3 unleashed 550 AP's. 2 upstairs 1 downstairs. I am getting poor connection on devices even when just maybe 30 feet away with no obstructions between the

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will Ruckus R600 US work in the UK?

Hi, I've seen some Ruckus R600's available for sale but they have the US in the description. As I'm  the UK will these work fine or are there some potential issues ? And finally if a R600 that was pulled from a previous installation was not reset or removed from the previous configuratio

Question

• Unleashed

Q regarding IP ranges/routing and SSIDs

Dear all, I am a (prospective) Ruckus newbie interested in the following setup with a couple of R650’s: the R650's would be connected over 2.5Gb Ethernet to a Mikrotik router 10.1.0.1 offering dhcp within 10.1.0.0/16; 10.1.0.1 is a NAT-gateway towards the Internet. I would then like to span

Question

• Unleashed

Configuring Unleashed’s auto reboot threshold?

I’ve noticed that in an unleashed network, if the master loses Ethernet connectivity it almost immediately reboots with “master became mesh” Unfortunately at one of my networks, we heavily use MoCA and a cable modem router which reboots every few days to apply software updates. That usually doesn

Question

• Unleashed

Client sent me this request about TLS and I'm not sure how to respond.

"Can you see if our we can update the firmware in our Ruckus equipment? We have TLS1.0 and need 1.3.  They are popping up in vulnerability scans that the lower TLS level is a weak spot in the system and need updating." They have 2 R320 AP's (v. 200.9.10.4.212) and a 7150-C12 switch. I'm

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed R650 login / setup not working.

I have setup hundreds of Ruckus Wireless AP's including standalone, Zone Director, Unleashed configurations. I ordered two different unleashed models a couple of weeks ago. Setup was the same as it has always been over the last few years/100's of AP's.   Plug in the access points in

Question

• Unleashed

Forcing a client to connect to specific AP under Unleashed + Mesh

We've got R510 + R310 APs, all connected into one Unleashed (200.7) network, with Mesh enabled. Few clients seem to have issues connecting to nearest AP (R310), which causes slow network access and interruptions. When they re-connect to unwanted AP (R510), we can either reboot that AP (R510) or reb

Question

• Unleashed

H510 Unleashed won't work

Hi i got one h510, recently i flashed unleashed firmware into it, but it just won't work. there are two situtation1 , when there is already one unleahsed network there, H510 won't join the current one, always shows "building the unleahsed network, it may take a few minutes" 2, when there has no unle

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way for the guest network on the Ruckus Unleashed to not have the Captive Portal appear at all?

Hi, Networking newbie here and I apologize if I get some terms or concepts wrong about certain things. To give a little background, I work for a start up and our network infrastructure is quite simple. We do however have a main switch, firewall and APs, but their setup is very basic. What

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed R500 and T610 firmware best practise

We want to add a  T610 to existing R500 access points running unleashed. There are 5 x R500s currently on site, there are normally only 4 -6 users.I notice the Latest unleashed firmware for the R500s is 200.7.10.202.118.The new T610 can run 200.7.10.202.118  or upgrade to 200.8.10.3.278.Is the best

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to make “no qos directed-multicast” persist across reboots?

I’m running an R650 (Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233) with a number of wireless Sonos speakers on my network. I’ve applied the fix through the CLI to allow the Sonos controller to see the speakers: enable config wlan MyWifiNetwork no qos directed-multicast end end Unleashed confirms the settin

Question

• Unleashed

Sonos and Ruckus unleashed

There are many forum posts regarding issue's with Ruckus AP's and the use of Sonos wireless speakers. I have been using Ruckus AP's professionally as well as personally for many years now. Over the past few days I have been trying to figure out what is the best way to make the Sonos speakers work

Announcement

• Unleashed

Ruckus - ring problem

Hi, I have had 2 Ring cameras connected for well over a year to our ruckus Wi-fi fronted by 4 unleashed R310s. No issues at all. Last week one of them lost its connection and wouldn’t reconnect. Helped by Ring support they asked me to reboot everything, zero the ring Camera settings and add i

Question

• Unleashed

new to ruckus unleashed - need some newb help

I have 4 unleashed APs. 1 connected the first one R320 and ran through the setup wizard, set it as the master I am now trying to add a 2nd AP (R550), but when I power it on, it does not connect to the master. it appears just to do nothing. if i connect to the configure.me network it just says "bui

Question

• Unleashed