Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
Recover.me

After a power outage, our network addresses were gone and recover.me appeared. I’ve tried every password I can think of, including the serial number and can’t get in. Unleashed won’t let me select any network. I’ve called ruckus and left messages. I’ve emailed the addre

Question

• Unleashed

R510/R610 APsthat won't take Unleashed Firmware

Anyone ever encounter R510 and/or R610 APs that won't take the Unleashed firmware upgrade? We occasionally have units that, after factory reset, simply won't take a local Unleashed firmware upgrade.  They produce a disconnect error in browser.  Units function fine on their native Zoneflex

Question

• Unleashed

Swapping Unleashed Access Points...

Swapping a 710 with a 650 in my home, I plugged the 650 in to the PoE switch to download firmware, etc. I noticed that after all the upgrading, etc. the 650 was assigned as a member and my old 710 turned in to the master. If I want to just swap these AP's, can I unplug the master and just plug in th

Question

• Unleashed

Configure port on Ruckus WAP R500 for alternate VLAN in Unleashed UI

I have a Ruckus R500 WAP. I'm using the wired network port on the device for a computer, but I want the computer to be on a different VLAN from the Ruckus device. I recall in the pre-Unleased UI there was a way to do this, but there is not within the Unleased UI. Can I do this via the command line,

Question

• Unleashed

Official Solution

Unleashed - 802.1x and MAC Authentication with NPS simultaneously

Hi, I would like to know if exist some way to have 802.1X and MAC authentication simultaneously using Radius NPS/AD, Zone Director and SmartZone have this option available but Unleashed not (Open + None + MAC Auth is the only option for MAC Auth). I´ve tested 802,1x and MAC Auth with NPS in se

Question

• Unleashed

Disable 2.4 GHz wlan-service by SSH

I have an Unsleashed Ruckus R510 mesh network with two access points for which I am trying to disable 2.4GHz wlan-service by SSH. According to the latest official Ruckus Unleashed 200.9 Command Line Inerface Reference Guide I can accomplish this by executing the following command: ruckus(config-ap)

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Newly created WiFi ssid not seen in available networks

Hi i have 2 R550. My home WiFi is working fine. I decided to create a guest WiFi network. I created it and ruckus says it is active with no connections. But I am not able to see this newly created ssid WiFi in any of my devices as available WiFi network. I restated my APs (I do not use Icx switch

Question

• Unleashed

Newish Lennar home. Can't find any documentation about my wifi device or account

I created a new account to post this question. I have "Unleashed" on my phone but NONE of my email addresses work. I have no idea what I need to do in order to simply change the PW on my wifi. Is there an easy way to figure this out? I can see the device on my ATT network...but I can't do anything a

Question

• Unleashed

ICX 7150 C12P power

My switch will not stay powered on after resetting everything multiple time the switch will power on for a short period of time then turn off again. Any direction for this issue. The unit is less than three years old.

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus初心者です。メッシュの構成が出来ませんので教えてください。

2つのAP(T610)でメッシュ構成をしたいのですが、メッシュ設定を行うと「Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes」と表示され管理画面に入れなくなります。 両方ともセットアップ完了後にメッシュ設定を行います。 どなたか分かる人がいましたら、教えてください。

Question

• Unleashed

Failed to ping ICX 192.168.1.35. Suggest checking the network. ICX switch is disconnected

Hi, I am seeing my switch status is disconnected with message Failed to ping ICX 192.168.1.35. Suggest checking the network. I am able to connect to APs on my windows laptop and get the internet but whereas not working on my Apple devices (macbook, iphone, ipads ) Does anyone has any idea? H

Question

• Unleashed

WiFi weak and keeps dropping

My newly installed R510 Unleashed is constantly dropping and is not sending highest frequency when it is working - i.e. smart TV buffering constantly. Any tips?

Question

• Unleashed

IP migration on a smart redundancy of 2 x ZD 1200

Hi everyone, I am new to ruckus equipements, but not in wireless :-) I have 2 ZD 1200 in cluster (smart redundancy) with 12 AP's connected. The primary controller has 1 IP address (let's say 10.0.0.136), the second has another one (let's say 10.0.0.137) and there is a management IP (let's say 10.

Question

• Unleashed

When internet goes down, so does all Ruckus Unleashed WAPs. How do I disable this anti-feature?

I have a small network of r650 Unleashed WAPs and when the site internet goes down, the WAPs disable their wireless radios after a short period. This seems to be some kind of anti-feature and I suspect it's enabled by default. How do I disable this? This might be desirable in public environmen

Question

• Unleashed

Why is my Ruckus Unleashed r510 losing connection (Heartbeat Loss) every 12 hours?

I have a Ruckus Unleashed r510 about 7 months old. For the past several weeks I have been getting disconnected on my desktop PC using Windows 10 about every 12 hours at approximately 10:35 am and 10:35 pm EST. (AP xx.xx.xx. joins 123456 and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat loss].I'm still getting

Question

• Unleashed

Frequent heart beat losses on unleashed meshed network

We run several UN networks in mesh mode. Often 1 master with 2-3 meshed AP's. In some of those networks we encounter frequent heartbeat loses on the meshed AP's. Does anyone know if these losses really mean that clients suffer from outages or is it just a problem in the management information betwee

Question

• Unleashed

Zone director vs unleashed

HiI am running 7 ruckus r510 in my house on unleashed. I have a zone director 1200 lying idle with me. Is there any performance difference if the Aps are run on unleashed vs on zonedirector.  All aps are hardwired to a POE switch.I am not liking the range of the r510. My clients mostly iPhone r

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed vs zone director

HiI am running 7 ruckus r510 in my house on unleashed. I have a zone director 1200 lying idle with me. Is there any performance difference if the Aps are run on unleashed vs on zonedirector.  All aps are hardwired to a POE switch.I am not liking the range of the r510. My clients mostly iPhone r

Question

• Unleashed

Looking for 200.10.10.5.229 Feedback

Hello community! So is anyone here running 200.10.10.5.229 at home with great success? I'm considering upgrading for the latest security fixes and to be on the "latest and greatest," but I am a bit worried about bringing too much "ruckus" to my home network in the form of incompatibilities due t

Question

• Unleashed

H510 wan port in unleashed gateway mode

Anyone know if it is possible and how to change the h510 wan port from the poe in port 5 to any other port. It has unleashed 200.10.10.5.229 firmware.

Question

• Unleashed