Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
Some clients connecting to really far AP

Hello All i currently have 3 AP at my house, home is about 4500 sqft, i have a R710 upstairs, and a R710 (master) downstairs, I Also have an R510 on a garage. For some reason few of my wireless devices are connecting to the R510 when the R710 is next to them... For example i have there is an Ecobee

Question

• Unleashed

SNMP v3 Upgrade Bug

Hello, If you have SNMPv3 enabled, after a firmware upgrade and reboot the device stops responding. It is easy to restore it, you just have to uncheck "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", save, then check "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", and save again. I was hoping someone could mark it a bug and fix. :) Dan PS:

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed firmware 200.10.10.5.246

any idea where can i download this 200.10.10.5.246 , i have 4 AP , now 2 AP is on this version (which included the master) , another 2 is not , when i try to click on update it    Error as below AP does not match firmware , so what i did , i chose online upgrade , please view the last s

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed mgmt-acl & LACP

Hi, First time trying Ruckus and got 3x R710s on Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233.Looking for two things in cli but not finding.  Unsupported?1) Mgmt-acl - https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-commandref/page/GUID-4D9DBEAA-A3A9-43E3-BE31-3DA01E8DA316.htmlOn config-sys context I don’t

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed DPSK

Hi, I'm relatively new to Unleashed and Ruckus. I've been experimenting with DPSK and I wonder if there's a way for having custom keys. The auto-generated keys are very good but sometimes I'd like to pass an easier key. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Question

• Unleashed

Running incompatible unleashed APs side by side

Hello, I have a customer with R500 and R510 running unleashed Firmware 200.7. I added another Access Point R550 and I knew there is no firmware that supports R500 and R550. I thought it should be possible to have one unleashed system with all R500/510 and another system with the new R550. I knew

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed sluggish after power outage and Switch disconnected

Hi, I know there's a couple threads about this recently, but just hoping you could help me specifically. I have a Lennar house and a ICX 7150-C12P switch. Since a recent power outage, my Ruckus Unleashed performance is poor. On a browser, pages load sluggishly. Some devices that used to work in the

Question

• Unleashed

Can I change the ruckus unleashed R610 administrator password encryption algorithm?

HelloCurrently, R610 Unleashed is being used and ISMS-P is being reviewed.During the review, I found out that the administrator password was configured as MD5 due to a vulnerability and I think we should take action on that.Checking the CLI guide did not find anything about changing the encryption a

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed Firmware 200.10.10.5.246

I see that the Unleashed Platform has a new firmware available. However, I do not see any release notes in the support section.  Does anyone have the release notes or know what was updated in this release?

Question

• Unleashed

Poor Unleashed Rx50 experiences

I have two sites with similar/same experiences. One site has an 1x Unleashed R850 + 2 x  Unleashed R650's.  The second site has 3x R650, both on Unleashed sites are running 220.10.10.5.229. We are seeing three scenarios that are very similar on both sites. - We have poorer RF coverage th

Question

• Unleashed

R720 with latest firmware and mesh equals slow speeds?

Hi! I inherited a couple R720s and wanted to start playing with them. I have Frontier FIOS at home and will get 800 down and 720 up while wired. I configured best as I could the R720s to work as a mesh and have them connected to the DC adaptors (as opposed to poe) When connected to the master ap I

Question

• Unleashed

Automatically turning APs in an Unleashed Network off at Night

Hello,Setup: 5x r310 APs in an Unleashed-Network with 6 SSIDs.Now I want to shut 2 of these 5 APs down in the night time.I already found the "set state" command to turn radio on a specified SSID off/on via CLI.Does somebody know a way to turn the AP completly off? Its always a hassle to log on via p

Question

• Unleashed

Official Solution

RUCKUS Unleashed Multi-Site Manager (UMM)

Are you looking to upgrade the base OS from CentOS 6 to 7 or a supported Linux platform? I can't install any packages on the 2.4.0.0.25 version because I used the ova in the downloaded files section.

Question

• Unleashed

What is the cause of the [AP Restart: Kernal Panic] issue in R610 unleashed?

Hello, everyone. The AP is losing connectivity because logs from [AP Restart: kernal panic] continue to occur on the R610 Unleashed model you are currently using. The symptom occurred at 6/21, and after the [heartbeat loss], the [Unleashed network change master] occurred in the log and the master A

Question

• Unleashed

Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning

I have the issue on AP R710, 720, 750. Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning issue. The issue started after updating the unleashed to 200.10 firmware. The issue is on the unleashed firmware 200.8 to 200.10. On the firmware 200.7 didn't get the warning of "Not enough electricity powe

Question

• Unleashed

Problem importing custom certificate (EC signature format)

I strongly suspect that Ruckus can't handle private keys in EC format (unlike RSA). My problem is as follows: I am attempting to install a new custom certificate from Let's Encrypt created by the acme plug-in on pfsense. The certificate create process executes without a hitch and I have valid files

Question

• Unleashed

Cannot login

Upgraded app now i can’t login to the Unleashed app. when i click on the ‘forgot password’ it’s says ‘password recovery disabled’ i’m new to this AP and Router as this equipments came with the Lennar homes. Pease help! Thanks.

Question

• Unleashed

R510 AP radio disabled.

I have a single WLAN, 7150 + r510. I was playing with unleashed app and clicked on Disable button to try what it does. It turned off the radios. I am unable to turn it On again. Please let me know if there are any suggestions.

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Lennar Home - Wifi issues

I haver a new Lennar home and we have random power surges. Everytime the wifi becomes intermittently non responsive, sluggish, and all smart home devices are non-responsive or extremely delayed.  I have tried, unplugging router, doing a hard reset on AP, but no success this time.  Is ther

Question

• Unleashed