Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
How do I turn off the LEDs in my R510 AP?

Unfortunately the two of the four R510s in my new home were installed on the ceiling of bedrooms... really. I understand there is a way to set the R510 AP so the LEDs are off, in this way there would be no steady or flashing lights in the bedroom. It is a health concern for us because my son has s

Question

• Unleashed

Unable to upgrade the R500 unleashed AP firmware

Hi All, I'm having R500 Unleashed AP. AP is having 200.9.9.608 firmware and it is not allowing me to upgrade the firmware to higher version. The problem is it is not showing the browsing option over there. It is asking to connect the internet and then do the firmware. But i wanted to know why it is

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in R500 w/ Unleashed

I'm using chrome 94 and when I log into my aps I get ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and no output. Reverse proxies get a 502 error when trying to reach the APs. Does anyone have any idea of a fix? Things were working fine until about 3 months ago.

Question

• Unleashed

Win10 laptop close the lid without power off > Trigger on / off will be recorded in email every several minutes.

I've mark one user's win10 laptop as a favorite so that can receive email notification when it connects AP. His laptop wireless adapter is [Intel Wireless-AC9560 160MHz] with the latest driver installed   He just closes the lid after work without shutdown computer and it will be in sleep

Question

• Unleashed

Can the r710 Unleashed be administered by ZoneDirector 1200?

I was unaware that the r710 unleashed was a stand alone AP until after i tried to join it to a ZoneDirector 1200. Before sending it back i just wanted to confirm that i won't be able to join it to the ZD1200

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

Unleashed 20.10.10.5.x + Mesh + Rachio (DHCP broadcast bit)

I have an interesting problem that seems to be present in the 200.10.10.5.x (x=229 or 246) release. My Ruckus network consists of 3x hardwired 750's and 1x mesh connected R720. The R720 only serves a handful of clients in and around my detached garage, one of whom is a Rachio irrigation controller.

Question

• Unleashed

Google Authentication Error in Unleashed

Hi All, We deployed Ruckus Unleashed and client wants to use Google Authentication. Setup was done ung unleashed google id, upon testing we are getting error on iphones. Also pseudo browser is not popping out on Samsung. Should we use "own id" in these setup. Thanks.

Question

• Unleashed

Official Solution

Ruckus r310 mesh

Does the R310 unleashed now support mesh networking? I saw a post here from 4 years ago saying no, but I saw the option in the unleashed setup so I’m a bit confused. I don’t want to purchase another R310 if it can’t mesh Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed

R510 Unleashed disconnected from Internet

I have an R510 with Unleashed version 200.10.10.5.246 connected to a Vigor 2960 router via a PoE-switch.Router and R510 are on the same subnet and same VLAN.The Wifi clients are connected to the Internet, they get their IP address from the DHCP server on the router (= gateway), so no issues there.Bu

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

iPhone name not show on admin portal after upgrade to 200.10.10.5.246.

After upgrade R320 Unleashed software version to 200.10.10.5.246, find that user's iphone name not show admin portal. All show Mac Address only. Is it normal or how to fix this?

Question

• Unleashed

Ruckus R550 Intrusion Detection and Prevention

When Protect the network from malicious rogue access points is checked off nothing happens. A Verizon G3100 is picked up as malicious on the network. The security on the router is wpa2. Clients are not getting disconnected from the router.

Question

• Unleashed

AP R550 Firmware

It's been fun just not a whole lot of fun. I have a ZD1200 and testing two AP's an R550 and 750. The R550 has a disconnected status and I was thinking I could upgrade the firmware.  I already have done so for 1200.Now running at 10.4. I can seem to find the correct patch to load from the 1200

Question

• Unleashed

Only broadcast one SSID on one AP in Unleashed Network

Is there a way to restrict one of the unleashed APs to only broadcast one SSID and not all of the SSIDs in the unleashed network? Without zone director, just a straight unleashed network of APs. I see where I can restrict OS types, or by MAC addresses on a specific SSID but I don't see any way of ha

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus H550 Unleashed Firmware

Where can I find the firmware for the Ruckus H550 AP to work in Unleashed? I already looked in the download center but it's not there, the datasheet tells me that it supports this function but I don't see that it has the firmware. I wish someone could support me https://support.ruckuswireless.com

Question

• Unleashed

How to reset entire Unleashed network for reconfiguration or gaining the access to Unleashed management, if access is lost?

In this self-help discussion, I will explain how we can reset Unleashed network (mainly customers having more than 1 AP in Unleashed network). This may require when customer doesn’t know the access credentials for admin web console due to change in ownership of the device or lost password due to an

RUCKUS Self-Help

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Unleashed Dashbord/ All fields under Admin & Services are empty in local browser

I discovered the problem yesterday. It last worked a month ago. When I log in to the Unleashed Dashboard and open Admin & Services, all fields are empty in local browser. Have tried local browsers Micrsosoft Edge, IE and Google Crome with the same problem. It is also not possible to register any

Question

• Unleashed

UMM Roadmap

I am not seeing a version of UMM past 2.4 which was released in 2020. Is this product still under active development and is there a schedule for a newer release?

Question

• Unleashed

Network and Access Point Basic Knowledge

Hello Ruckus Community, somehow I read a forum entry somewhere pointing out, that there's better hardware than Ubiquity Unify AP. So I went on and got myself a Ruckus H320 and a R510 installed, running with Unleashed firmware. Now, after a few months, I need to confess, the possibilities are o

Question

• Unleashed

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! Which Firmware is most stable?

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! At this point I don't care about features I just want this to work without constantly loosing connections and rebooting! Which Firmware is most stable? I have 3 of the AP as part of my Lennar Home and I am highly regretting that install! 

Question

• Unleashed