Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity
VLAN traffic not working - LAG to VMWare Distributed Switch

I'm not able to pass VLAN traffic from a host connected to a switch port across LAG to a VMware Distributed Switch.   Can someone go over my config and give me some pointers, example configs, etc? Host computer connected to ICX7150 v8.0.9 on port 1/1/7 Trunk is lag on ports 1/1/1-1/1/4 connect

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Ruckus R310 Unleashed security

Hi My customer has a R310 Unleashed cluster , an 7150-C12P switch and a very basic router to access internet. This is a hospitality solution (shelter for 20 people), all WiFi clients use the same SSID. What is the best way to improve security, my customer knows that clients try to hack other clien

Question

• Unleashed

Autotask PSA Integration

We are in desperate need for PSA Integration with Ruckus Cloud, we cannot keep selling the product for MSPs if it's not designed around MSP.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

unleashed R500 remote access from outside in the home/office without using Firewall

Hi, how can remote access the unleashed R500 from outside in the home/office without using the Firewall. The setup of my unleashed is in DHCP mode, DHCP is provided from our ISP.

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

R720 DHCP client bug

I have a R720 running Unleashed, which gets its IP address from a Mikrotik router via DHCP, with a lease time of 1hr. The DHCP client implementation has a weird issue, where the DHCP lease is released before it is up, but the address continues being used. This is what I see in the router's logs: De

Question

• Unleashed

Is the Beamfelx is  completely autonomous or do we need to configure required pattern in Ruckus R320 Unleashed?

Hi, If its configuration is manual then how to? Details: We have a storage building installed with 22 pieces Ruckus R320 Unleashed . We are experiencing consequent  asymmetrical RF coverage issue along the building. One side of the building has much weaker signal than the other. The AP-s are

Question

• Unleashed

Unsuccessfully creating mesh network

Let me start by saying I'm not well versed in networking. I know the basics. I bought two Ruckus R710 units. I want to create a mesh network. I've watched the youtube tutorials. It's all very straight forward. I'm running into the same problem no matter what I try. I configure one AP with a static a

Question

• Unleashed

General guidance and advice on unleashed setup as backbone for physically mobile WLAN without permanent internet access

Hi, I have taken the plunge on an R710 Ruckus AP as I understand them to be the best AP's for keeping things working in signal dense environments. I intend to use it to create a WLAN that extends my wired LAN which connects lots of equipment on a cart thereby enabling wirelessly connected devices

Question

• Unleashed

How to configure Ruckus R610 after LACP

Currently, the controller and AP web UIs do not expose LACP settings or configuration. If an AP is configured via AP CLI to bond its Ethernet ports, then any per-Ethernet port setting in the web UIs are ignored by the AP. So, how can configure Ruckus R610 after Configure LACP ?

Question

• Unleashed

Planning hardware for a new Ruckus Wifi Home Setup

I am trying to figure out the hardware needed for my home setup. Please help. My initial understanding was: ISP to home > ends in a router [so I need a router, may be use a old wifi home router, turn off the wifi, to get DHCP for the clients] > Router connects to switch > Switch to Ruckus

Question

• Unleashed

Find OID for SNMP reporting

Hi all! I have 2 ruckus unleashed R500 AP's running on the network. Since they support SNMP, i would like to monitor them via my home domotica system. That system needs the OID numbers (not the text in the like in the SNMP Reference guide, but the 1.3.x.x.x etc numbers)of the devices in order to pu

Question

• Unleashed

How can can restore R310 AP into standalone AP

Dear Sir, After i configure R310 AP to unleashed network. I now need it to restore the AP to individual so i can joint it in Ruckus Zone Director 1200 controller, I have put it on isolated network but it still on unleashed network our firmware is 200.7.10.202.121 Please help

Question

• Unleashed

home extending

I wanted to increase the wireless capability to the back of the house. At the front I have a r310. But, 20m away and through the house the connection dwindles. So, I ran a 10m ethernet cable to a ZF 7363. It works. However, there are issues I don’t know how to fix, as I’m not that networ

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed Clients Suddenly Not Getting IP Addresses

My Unleashed network is suddenly refusing connections from pretty much all devices. They can associate, but don't pull IP addresses. I reset all my Unleashed APs; no luck.  Replaced my Netgear R6700 router; no luck.  Unboxed and installed brand new APs in stand-alone mode and devices conn

Question

• Unleashed

BUG: Unleashed wifi client broadcast UDP on wlan0 never reaches the LAN from Tempest Weather station wifi HUB

Ruckus unleashed, R610 master and 2nd joined AP model R600. Tempest Weather station wifi HUB joined to wifi wlan0 on 2.4 GHz. It automatically spits out broadcast packets to UDP 50222, but WeeWX weather software on LAN (same subnet) never sees the broadcast traffic. Firewall (OPNsense on same subnet

Question

• Unleashed

Lennar

I had a technician come and setup the Ruckus 510 that came with my Lennar house. I forgot the login information for the app. How do I reset the information?

Question

• Unleashed

How to config the trunk port between 2 ICX 7150 switches for pinging through same vlan id and the configuration commands

Hi all, I have 2 ICX 1750 switches(1st ICX7150-24P & 2nd ICX7150-C12P) and trying to connection them by a trunk port(1st:1/1/24 & 2nd:1/1/12).But, I don't know the configuration commands. My target is trying to ping through the PC on Same Vlan 2 of 2 switches and the connection topology as

Question

• Unleashed

R320, showing recover.me after deployment.

I configure 3x R320 individually via LAN onto my PC and set a static IP on each. After I deploy and plug into the office network the CTL is blinking meaning unable to find host. The SSID shown is recover.me-XXXX, i tried connecting to it but prompt me password. I tried entering the password I set pr

Question

• Unleashed

Guest Access

Hi all. Is it possible to setup this scenario in ruckus unleashed Guest access? Guest wlan with no password, in every day the user can connect for 1 Hour, then it will be disconnected for the next 23 hrs.  Thanks in advance.

Question

• Unleashed

Additional unleashed mesh AP shows as "Configure.Me" after powered up, Why?

I now have 5 working T300 Unleashed APs.2 wired (master\reserve) and 3 mesh.Today I added a 6th AP.Dashboard AP settings are "join automatically when discovered"The 6th AP still shows as "Configure.Me" SSID 45 minutes after powering up.The same thing happened with the 5th AP but suddenly one day, af

Question

• 

Answered

• Unleashed