Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (771)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Channelfly incompatible with apple products!?

Simple question I can't find answered anywhere. Is channelfly incompatible with apple products? I have 3 R710's running 200.11.10.5.195 (previously 200.10.10.5.246) it's always done this regardless of firmware. When channelfly is enabled on 5ghz whenever an apple device (iphone 13 pro max,ipad air 2

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed SSH Keys

Hi, Are SSH keys supported instead of password authentication in Ruckus Unleashed? Thanks, Sam

Question

• Unleashed

My iPhone keeps getting kicked off network - Help please

This is the log for around the time it was kicked off (I have smart roam on at level 2 btw) Jun 10 07:14:02 master - 1707 attic syslog: pid=2279, stamgr_cfg_adpt_build_ap_port_status():LAN label, the ap model is r510, the eth num is 0, the lan_append is Port1, the label is 10/100/1000 PoE Port1

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Dynamic VLANs assigned by DPSK

I am trying to determine whether or not Unleashed on an R850 can support dynamic VLAN assignment by shared DPSK using a single WLAN SSID. I can confirm that both dynamic VLANs and DPSK are supported by unleashed independently. Note, the Ruckus community has some outdated posts indicating otherwise,

Question

• Unleashed

Reset icx 7150 password

I have a Ruckus ics 7150 as part of a smart home package from Amazon. Amazon did the initial setup but I have lost the admin user name and password.  When I log on to change the password I get an error message saying the account hasn't been set up for a password change.  Is there anyway I

Question

• Unleashed

200.11.10.5.195 Broken AD Login?

I recently upgrade to the lastest 200.11.10.5.195, once the AP rebooted I suddenly could no longer login. The login screen would take the username and password, turn it to starts, and then just sit there and flicker. I had to factory reset to get back into the AP. SSH also would just timeout trying

Question

• Unleashed

Could I use 2 or more Unleashed sites together with same SSIDs?

Could I use 2 or more Unleashed sites with same SSIDs together? For examle I need 200 APs in the hotel. I use 2 site per 100psc ( now Unleashed has limit 128 AP per site), they have same SSIDs. What does this network have limits?

Question

• Unleashed

2.4 GHz periodic device disconnects on Unleashed R710

Hello, here is a description of the issue I am having with R710 with Firmware 200.11.10.5.195, operating in full power 802.3at Certain devices at 2.4 GHz do not stay connected. Smart plugs, Kindles, Android-based picture frame. 5 GHz devices all work fine, with good speeds and no disconnec

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

r650 not reachable

Hi everyone, I'm trying to setup a r650 but this does not really work. It is connected to the network and seems to boot up but I cannot access it via the default IP. The PWR led is flashing slowly and CTL fast. Also the LAN leds are blinking periodically. I already tried to hard reset it but stil

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My AP R320 don't want to go on my Ruckus Cloud

Hello, Here is my problem. Most of my AP R320 join my cloud and it works fine. But I used two of them before, for another customer, and I installed this version of the firmeware (RUCKUS Unleashed AP 200.10.10.5.253 (GA Refresh2)). When I boot them up, they don't join my cloud, even if I type thei

Question

• Unleashed

Accepted Solution

Can't access unleashed web interface page - Certificate problem

Hi. I've messed up my web access to the unleashed interface page by installing the wrong certificate (Cloudflare) in the administration area, now I'm not able to access my R600 AP by browser anymore (Unleashed ver. 200.7.10.202 build 127). When I try to access http://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed 200.11.10.5.195 released, however ........

Just check the upgrade and I did the upgrade from v.200.10.10.5.246 to v.200.11.10.5.195, now after upgrade is completed I check again and found out it ask me to "downgrade" to previous version ? this is weird ... hmm

Question

• Unleashed

Problem with Hunter Irrigation Disconnecting From WiFi

We have a site with a Hunter sprinkler controller that wont stay connected for more than a few hours. The device itself says its still connected to WiFi but running a DNS test or checking on the Unleashed client tab the device is not connected. I have even tried creating an SSID with no authenticati

Question

• Unleashed

200.11's new CLI Debug from webUI feature?

I saw the new release notes for 200.11 has the ability to perform "CLI Debug from the web UI ... provide web CLI commands to debug the system." But I see no such ability from the webUI. Has this feature made it to 200.11.10.5.195?

Question

• Unleashed

ARC dscp and WMM(TOS) dscp Inconsistency.

Hi. I am using R610 & Unleashed 200.10.10.5.246 firmware.I discovered the ARC function, and it seems to be a technology that utilizes the dpi of QOSMOS. It worked pretty well in my tests (google drive, youtube and etc) so I moved the dscp marking rules I was using on my windows 10 laptop to

Question

• Unleashed

Lennar Home Ruckus Switch ICX7150 not working after power outage

This is an insanely widespread issue if one's power goes out (this is what I've gathered from reading the forums and reddit). Last night our power went out and the switch has stopped functioning correctly. It shows as disconnected in the app etc. and while the APs wifi is still up, internet doesnt a

Question

• Unleashed

SSID goes Off if internet down - Unleashed

Hello, If the unleashed master detects that the internet is down, it disables all SSIDs.  (ive noticed this functionality across all Unleashed FW Versions , and over past several years of unleashed) (this function being forced ON is unique to ruckus + unleashed only, and not other manufactur

Question

• Unleashed

Unleashed support for the IoT radios

Hello, Are there any plans to implement support for the embedded Zigbee/BLE radios in the new 802.11ax units with Unleashed firmware? If there is such roadmap, when could we expect such implementation? Thanks!

Question

• Unleashed

STAND ALONE A UNLEASHED MODE

Good afternoon, ruckus community, I am glad to greet you, I have a specific question about changing the firmware from an ap that is in stand alone mode to unleashed, I understand that this is possible, but it must see advantages and disadvantages when do it or manage multiple Ap's in unleashed mode

Question

• Unleashed

Can you correct incorrect/invalid boarddata with a completely different model?

I have an R610 access point that will ends up in a reboot loop (its NOT an R710, as it thinks..) the moment that its given configuration (or so I suspect). The odd bits are that the device seems to have written, at some point, that its an R710 instead of the R610 that it is. At login, the "motd" s

Question

• Unleashed