Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (795)

Activity

Accepted Solution

how to config SZ144D Data interface 10G management interface 1G

Hi i have question i will be soon installation SZ144D but i don't have hardware not yet. but quick setup guide and config guide i can't find what interface choose and config example  144D 10G 4port 1G 4port 10G-1 10G-2 10G-3 10G-4 1G-1 1G-2 1G-3 1G-4 1G-1 - mgmt ip 1.1.1.1 10G-1 -data ip

Question

• SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

Accepted Solution

Group DPSK

Is there a way to limit number of devices for group DPSK? Let's see I have 10 Group DPSK's and I want only 2 devices allowed per group DPSK or 4 devices per DPSK.  I don't see any option in the vSZ-H to set that limit.

Question

Accepted Solution

SSL Cert and WebAuth question

I got a little confusion about “Web Auth” and 3rd party valid SSL cert. I know under Certificate to Service Mapping I will map AP Portal to the cert that will get imported under “SZ as a Server Certificate”. But if the SSID is not doing the Proxy via the controller and each

Question

vSZ - Client Authentication through Google LDAPS

Hello. Is there a way to configure vSZ authentication using LDAP FQDN? I've not found a way to discover ldap.google.com ip address to keep on setting up ruckus wireless authentication. Thanks in advance!

Question

vSZ behind router, add 2nd node to cluster

Hi all, We have a vSZ running with 3 interfaces behind a router. Now we want to add a 2nd node to this cluster, also with 3 interfaces. This 2nd node is at a remote site and also behind a router. What ports should we forward in order to have te cluster interfaces to communicate?

Question

SZ - WIPS - Rogue on LAN?

Hello, On Page 205 of the vSZ 5.2 Administrator guide it lists the available Rogue classification rules but does not get into much detail on how they work. I'm looking for a standard Rogue on Wire detection mechanism that most enterprise vendors implement by scanning on and off channel for BSSIDs t

Question

Accepted Solution

Smartzone Migration

Hi Guys/Gals, Hope you are all doing well during these times. I'm looking to migrate a High Scale vSZ from one datacenter to another. Current vSZ is setup on public IP (behind a NAT). It manages WAPs and switches. Version 5.1.1.0.598. We are looking to do the same thing in the second datacenter

Question

vSZ - Client Authentication using Google LDAPS

Has anybody used Google LDAPS service to successfully authenticate Users on Virtual Smart Zone 5.1?

Question

Accepted Solution

SSID disappearing from WLANs groups in both zones.

Hello, we have vsmartzone with have two zones with more than 4 groups wlans each. The groups have different numbers of ssid, a few with 11 ssids, others with 9 or 8. My problem is that a specific ssid is been ''removed'' from time to time from my groups in my two zones, a few times is in all group

Question

Password change

Hi! I recently changed my admin password from the Administration>Administrators section, but now the controller (SmartZone 100) won't let me in. It doesn't say that my credentials are wrong, it just doesn't let me in. Is it normal? Note: This is our only admin account.

Question

SZ 100 external captive portal login. Where to POST?

Hi,I have a SmartZone 100, configured to use an external captive portal with RADIUS. It correctly redirects the user to the external login page. The AAA Test also works fine.My issue is that the when the user enters the credentials, the POST seems lost in the network....The external captive portal l

Question

Accepted Solution

R730 not connecting to SmartZone 100

The Ap picks up the director IP and can ping it. SSH in to AP, get scg shows the following: rkscli: get scg ------ SCG Information ------SCG Service is enabled.AP is not managed by SCG.State: CONN_GET_ADDR_STATEServer List: 10.10.1.4,10.10.1.3No SSH tunnel existsFailover List: Not foundFailover Max

Question

Not able to connect to SZ144...

Hi All, I have a new SZ144. I have followed the instructions in the SZ144 Quick Setup Guide, https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/private/documents/3371/SZ144-QSG-800-72467-001-RevB.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJM3QLNNKLOV235TQ&Expires=1604595180&Signature=QAZZDj8oArRqCUckaYvNmUy%2Bfb8%3D .&n

Question

VSZ - Gest passes only for one guest WLAN.

Hi everyone! In my WiFi network (controller - VSZ) - I have two guest WLANs ("Guest_1" and "Guest_2"). Is it possible, the administrator could generate "guest pass" only for the "Guest_1" network AND he was not able to generate for the "Guest_2" network? I would be grateful for your help.

Question

Templates on 5.2.1.0.515

I've just upgraded to 5.2.1.0.515 and I see that there is a new Firewall section in the WLAN policy that covers L2 and L3 ACLs etc. This is great but you have not replicated this in the WLAN templates feature, Consequently there is no way to set an L3 ACL in the template. L2 ACLs are where they have

Question

Clients are dropping off SSID and require password to be re-entered

I have a site where clients are dropping off the SSID and then require their passwords to be re-entered. This has happened with 2 SSID's, not every client is dropping off and it is across a range of devices - new macbooks, old macbooks, ACER laptop, Chromebooks. The SSIDs are set up to use DPSK whi

Question

vSZ 5.2.0.0.669 and clients in default vlan when passing vlan from Radius

Is anyone else seeing clients intermitently being put into the default vlan on an SSID that using Dynamic VLAN's supplied from Radius?I've had a couple of reports of this occuring now. The radius logs show it's supplying the correct vlan when the client authenticates. However, possibly when roaming,

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

sz144-D connecting it to a switch

Following quick set up talks about the SZ 144-D config but does not explain how the NIC's need to connect?https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/private/documents/3409/SZ144-D-QuickSetupGuide-800-72550-001...Just mentions to connect Port 1 or 2 to the switch/router but that's about it.  What about

Question

SCI - Access Points from our VSZ are showing "Unknown" data

We have connected 3 x controllers to our SCI:1. VSZ Site 12. VSZ Site 23. SCG200One of the VSZs' access points showing "unknown" with no data displayed.Has anyone faced this same issue?**The two VSZ are from the same VM server - could this be an issue?

Question

TCP MSS Clamping for RGRE Tunnels?

Tunnelling anything inherently lowers maximum packet sizes due to additional overhead.  Are there any features/mechanisms available in the Ruckus SZ series solution such as TCP MSS Clamping to prevent packet fragmentation issues when traditional ICMP based MTU path discovery fails?

Question