Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (795)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Wlan firewall profile precedence

I cannot seem to find an answer to this in the documentation, in zone director this was much more clear-cut than smartzone: In smart zone, which Firewall Profile setting takes precedence, WLAN Firewall Profile & limits or User Role Traffic Profile & Firewall Profile? I have a wlan w/ W

Question

• SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

Zero-IT device registration & DPSK on Smarzone 144

I'm setting up a new Smartzone 144 cluster and am trying to figure out how to duplicate the Zero-IT device registration that allows our users to sign in to the portal on the controller and pass Active Directory credentials in order to get a DPSK for our BYOD network. This has been working great on o

Question

Android 11 Guestpass login portal redirect failure

Hello, we have just noticed that Android 11 users are failing to be redirected to the Guestpass login portal after connecting to the SSID. They have to manually enter the Smartzone IP in order to render the login portal GUI. Are there any known issue with this ? We are running Smartzone 5.2.1.0.51

Question

400 Bad Request (Nginx)

400 Bad Request (Nginx) i have all i have run vscg-5.1.2.0.302 on Vmware workstation. and i already set ip address it working find after i access it web i have some error service such 400 bad request. everyone know how to solve it please guide me.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Licensing needed for Virtual SmartZone?

I've got two sites on ZoneDirectors and one on Unleashed, each needing just a few APs but they need Mesh. To add to that complication, one site uses R730s so Unleashed is off the table. I've been evaluating SmartZone on and off and really liking it, and I've got plenty of spare hardware for deployin

Question

Random AP Flagged Status in VSG controller

On One particular zone in cloud controller, we are having 43 AP that concludes R720 and R510. It is quite Frequent that we are detecting a few random APs going into flagged mode. Does anyone has an idea why is happening and how to resolve it.

Question

Accepted Solution

Smartzone & Probe request without SPoT

Hi all, I am wondering is it possible for smartzone or the AP's themselves to forward all the probe requests they receive to anywhere other than SPoT? The SPoT licenses are prohibitively expensive and we would like the raw data (MAC, RSSI, Time) Thanks Tom

Question

Can Smartzone have Different IP Adresses?

Hello, My client (ISP) is asking me that can a smartzone controller have many virtual interfaces behind physical ports. For example, we can create many domains and zones but can those domains or zones have different IP addresses ? By this way, various clients enter different IP adresses in their A

Question

How can I migrate APs managed by a remote SMARTZONE to another SMARTZONE on the same LAN network?

We have 300 APs managed by a Virtual SMARTZONE controller supported on AWS in version 5.2.2.0.317 (this controller is published on the internet). We need to migrate the 300 Aps to a new Virtual SMARTZONE controller in version 6 that has been installed the LAN network. The APs are configured with a s

Question

Smart Zone UTC Time ..how to change UTC time

hi ,, am working with a new Smart Zone Installation ,,during setup the time was configured correctly and NTP is configured,, now the system time and system-UTC time doesn't match .. is there any way to modify Sytem-utc time. thanks, Anvar

Question

VLAN Pooling Behavior

I have 3 vlan pools created.  Two of them contain 2 vlans and the other contains 4 vlans.  The 2 vlan pools work like I expect with it placing clients in each vlan.  The 4 vlan pool is only placing clients into the first two vlans.  I am only in a testing phase right now and when I look in the first

Question

Accepted Solution

Connection Failures and Troubleshooting section

Is there a way to dig deeper into Connection Failures to see what exactly is happening and correlate that information on the root cause. Just showing me "Connection Failures" and nothing else is so pointless.  vSZ or SCI neither have a way to drill down into it. Secondly, will the blocked cli

Question

Guest wifi unable to access the internet

Hi all i got an issue here one of our end user unable to access the internet via guest wifi but if there are using another SSID they able to access the internet, for your info the other SSID is using the same vlan as guest wifi. i have reconfigured the WLAN and ask the end user to set static IP but

Question

RH510 AP ports configuration for IPTV setup box

Hi, I got the problem unable to get the IP for the IPTV setup box from H510AP ports. Here is the configuration of how I did. switch port connect to AP ports config; int eth1/1 untag 102 (management vlan for Controller and APs) tagged 100,101 On Controller, configure untag vlan 101(IPTV) on H510 AP

Question

Slow in exiting to internet gateway after connected to AP while vSZ is in remote Cloud

I've been haunted by the issue as describe in the topic.My company has recently migrated all of our vm servers to cloud. This includes our vSZ as well.vSZ is behind a VM fortigate firewall .Our APs are behind a switch and sophos xg firewall.Both firewalls has an ipsec tunnel linked.DHCP server was s

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

Question

Simplest SZ-100 Redundancy option

So after my latest hardware warranty claim from Ruckus I'm getting a bit nervous about my controller. I've reviewed the "Ruckus SmartZone Cluster Redundancy Deployment Guide" and was curious what everyone else was doing? An offsite VM with vSZ seems like the safest bet. From what I understand I w

Question

SmartZone vs Cloud for MSP

We are moving our clients away from Ubiquiti to Ruckus and have so far gotten away with Unleashed, but as we move some of our bigger clients, I'm try to decided between installing a virtual SmartZone in our private cloud and use the vSZ-H multi-tenancy or pushing everyone to use the Ruckus Cloud. I

Question

Can't associate R750 to SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.

HI.I recently heard that from partner we can't joining R750 with SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.Thus I tested that, and I got same result.Below is syslog on R750.Mar 12 01:46:36 RuckusAP daemon.err cubic[770]: do_curl:1131 curl_easy_perform failed:[7][Couldn't connect to server].  Mar 12 01:4

Question

R610/R600 with related issues

Afternoon, I have an R610 that has been giving us issues. It seems like the AP just disappears for a minute or two and then comes back.  It doesn't get flagged or set an alarm.  That being said if I look at the Event log for the offending AP I see the usual traffic but then nothing will

Question