Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (795)

Activity
R650 fails to join SZ100

SZ100 running Controller Version 5.2.1.0.515New, never used R650 on software version 114.0.0.0.1294Multiple R650s fail to join or even be seen by the SZ100 controllers.  Even after putting in the controller IP addresses directly on the AP, it still fails to join, see, or be seen by the SZ100s.  No m

Question

• SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

Ruckus SmartZone 100 encryptMacIP CLI Bug

Hi,I am trying disable encrypt-mac-ip with no encrypt-mac-ip CLI command. System getting error  "% Unable to update the encryption MAC address and IP settings. Reason:  Set encryptMacIP value failed : ." how can i disable encrypt-mac-ip. I think its a bug..Best regards

Question

Upload image failed. Reason: Unsupported version. --SZ100-3.6.2.0.250

Its a Fresh Box ...can not upgrade to latest version

Question

Hotspot configuration problem with CA

Hi all!I'm configuring Hotspot and having the following problem (figure)Does anyone know how to fix this problem?Thanks in advance!

Question

Can't Access Web UI in New installation of VZS 3.6.2 in Esxi. All services down

I am installing a new setup of Vzs, with fw 3.6.2.0.222 in Exsi 6.5.0 , i use this firmware to gain compatibility with older AP's. After deploying the .OVA image and finish the setup, the controller never start the services, never had Webui access neither SSH, when connected on CLI and type show ser

Question

Older ZD3000, how to migrate to SmartZone over time, ie have both controllers up and running for a period of time.

Older ZD3000, how to migrate to SmartZone over time, ie have both controllers up and running

Question

group dpsk - unable to connect the first 5-10 times then it just works

Im on 5.2.1.0.515 virtual smartzone, i have a group dpsk and i help another entity with theirs and they are showing the same issue.I have a s9+ android phone i put on a group dpsk to put me on a specific vlan. If i attempt to connect, no logs on the troubleshooting client, my phone shows no connecti

Question

vSZ Limit concurrent sessions per user

We have been looking for a way to do the following:We use RADIUS (with Active Directory) as authentication. We now want to limit the concurrent sessions for each user to 1 device.Anybody any idea how we could configure this?

Question

• 

Answered

New vSZ node can't join Existing Cluster

Hello, I am trying to add a new vSZ node to an existing cluster but I keep getting an error"Cluster name "Existing Cluster Name" does not exist"I've check the IPs and test hosts on the Cluster vlan can talk to each other.

Question

vSZ with 3 interfaces

Hello,I'm using the 3 interfaces model for vSZ. Since the Cluster interface is only for clustering, does it need a default gateway? I want to avoid creating a vlan interface and have this vlan routed through our network.

Question

802.1X Virtual Smart Zone using NPS with Error Code:66

We have our 802.1x RADIUS Server configured to use an NPS Server.When we test the RADIUS Server from the Smart Zone Controller or via an 802.11x enabled SSID it fails.In the logs on the NPS Server we see Error Code: 66 Reason Code: The user attempted to use an authentication method that is not enabl

Question

vSZ 5.2.1 CLI Session

So two things...1.  Is it expected behavior that you must log into the vSZ with the local admin account only to be able to use the CLI Session for ICX switches?  Is that something that will change in a future release to work w/AAA logins?  2.  Is it known/expected behavior to have to log into the le

Question

In the ssid I chose "none" to remove the password, but the ssid still has the password help me please

In the ssid I chose "none" to remove the password, but the ssid still has the password help me please

Question

LDAP Auth for SSID Virtual Smart Zone

Is it possible to setup LDAP Authentication on a Wireless SSID? If so How?We have an LDAP AAA Server setup which is used by our Web Authentication Portal but when setting up another SSID using 802.1x we are unable to choose the LDAP Authentication Server.SSIDS do not Proxy thier AAA Requests in our

Question

Bonjour GW on SZ100

Hi community!I have two different vlans - 250 (for users) and 370 (for AppleTV). I configured my SZ100 according to the manual, but the service does not work - I see AppleTV on my Iphone, but when I try to connect, I get an error about the device unavailable.There are Cisco and HP switches between t

Question

Upgrade multiple zones firmware on vSZ

Hi,is it possible to upgrade AP firmware for multiple zones?It would take a lot of time to upgrade several dozen zones using web management.

Question

Virtual SmartZone (vSZ-H): Limit Guest wifi

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I'm seeing my remote sites are oversubscribing our ISP circuit speed.  I need to ensure that Android/iPhone/Guest traffic are throttled so the real work can proceed.

Question

Accepted Solution

how to config lag in smartzone-dataplane

hello i have questionhow to config lag in smartzone-dataplaneSZ-104D, 124D, 144D vSZ-Di want lag config 10G+10G = 20Gbut i can't find any command in dataplane

Question

Virtual Smartzone upgrade AP firmware problem

Hello, I have uploaded new AP firmware to my Smartzone. I am now going to the zone and selecting 'Change AP firmware'. However I only receive this blank popup page with no option to select the firmware to upgrade to. Am I missing something ? n.b. I have tried multiple different web browsers in case

Question

Automating Cluster Backup to an FTP server

I'm wondering if anyone has automated their cluster backup to do the following on their VSE:1. Run the cluster backup via the API, PowerShell, if possible?2. Copy that Backup to your preferred FTP server/client, via the CLI?If so I'd love to know what your pocess was?  For some reason Ruckus doesn't

Question