Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (48)

Activity
Recommendation for new home set up

Like many people here, I moved into a Lennar home that comes equipped with a Ruckus ICX 7150-c12p switch, and 3 Ruckus R510 access points. I need your help in figuring out how to best set up and wire up my equipment. The house gets fiber from the outside and the modem is actually supplied by the c

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Replacing installed AP's

I have a Lennar Home with 3 Ruckus 510's preinstalled with 1GB Fiber from Metronet locally. Can I just swap a 510 with a 710, since it seems that the throughput would be better aligned to a fiber service? Will the same POE work for both? Assuming it would need to be configured. Thank you in advance

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Accepted Solution

Ethernet issue with some sites/apps

Some websites & apps (like discord) not working through ethernet. If I reset the Ruckus switch/WAP, the ethernet & apps work fine until it comes back from reset.  then, it doesn't work again.  Happening on multiple PC's. Very strange issue, other sites like youtube, yahoo, google

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

r510 AP drops to 100mbps

I've having an issue with one of my AP's. Last week I noticed that one of my APs is connected at 100mpbs.  I've tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps, powercycle, changing ports, etc.  I used a cable tester on the cat 6 line and everything looks good.  I did get 1gbps to stick

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Ruckus 7150-C12 QOS settings Assist Please

I have an Amazon Smart House from Lennar. Ruckus 7150-C12 switch with (2) r510 Wireless Access points. 1 Gb Fiber to the door from ATT. I have an external Netgear AC-1900 USB 3 wireless adapter. Trying to move my office to part of the house that doesnt have a wired network jack. Everything generally

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

I would like to know the size and specifications of AC/DC Power supply-48V-36W power connector used by ruckus r720.

I have two sets of ruckus r720, which are used with AC/DC Power supply-48V-36W power supply. I want to know what the specifications of the AC/DC Power supply plug are? I bought a DC 5.5*2.1 plug, but it is not applicable. Can you tell me what kind of plug to buy?

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Router with PoE+ recommendation for home use

Hi Any cost effective recommendations for a router to get DNS and DHCP, with PoE+ port for home use, to connect R550 APs? Thanks.

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Advice on home office standalone AP (R310 or R510 ?)

Hello all,I am looking to deploy one AP for a home office (5 to 8 clients), with no controller or anything (cannot justify the cost and benefits of a controller for 1 AP).I was thinking of going for the R310, but I see that it is end of sales in Mach 2021. Should I go the R510 route? Or something el

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Connecting Ruckus ICX-7150 and "IQ Router" from EvenRoute

Hi, I am in a Lennar Smart Home, ICX-7150-C12 with 2 WAP. Modem is ATT BGW210-700, 1Gb Fiber to the door. I am an IT professional and am pretty knowledgeable about networking. I need to connect my router between the ATT modem and the Ruckus Switch. I have an "IQ Router" from evenroute.com - a self-o

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

AT&T Fiber and Ruckus - flaky internet

All, I am hoping I can get some help/advice. Thanks for reading. Here's my setup: AT&T Fiber (BGW210-700) router --> Ruckus ICX-C12P --> 3 x r510 Access Points Until yesterday everything worked great. We had a power outage yesterday and WiFi has been flaky since then. Goes up/down, speed

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS Live is back!

Hey all! Happy New Year. Sorry for the brief delay, but RUCKUS Live will be back this Thursday at 2PM MST on YouTube. Come by and say hello. I'm going to cover WiFi Calling Profiles for vSZ, and after that I'll be handling Q&A for all things RUCKUS at Home. Click the link and set yourself a remi

Announcement

• RUCKUS at Home

What db values do I t for band balancing between 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz on R510

The R510 AP's have a choice of performing band balancing between 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz but it asks you define the db value. Now what are some good values to add in order to have a smooth network?

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Changing Internet modem with ICX-7150 and R510 WAP causes no IP address to be assigned to wireless clients

Need to replace my Internet modem to gain speedier connectivity in my Lennar connected home. The old modem works fine connected to an ICS-7150-C12P which connects to an R510 WAP.  When I change the modem, being careful to plug in everything as it was before, the SSID is viewable but will not d

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Default VLAN on ICX7150 C12P

I've done a lot of research on setting up additional VLANs on this hardware, and I've successfully implemented without any problems, once I wrapped my head around the process. I'm going to change the default VLAN to some obscure number (4095, or something in that high range) and move all the ports

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Rented Lennar Home - Ruckus system broadcasting recover.me

We just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus system. The system is has a recover.me ssid, but none of the passwords provided work, nor did the serial number off what I assume is the master access point (510).  Any ideas?  There's a modem/router that goes to a switch with three ethernet

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

How to manage Xclaim i-3 without Cloud Manager?

Hello, As I understand it, Xclaim Cloud Manager will no longer be available in 2021. How is it possible to manage my two XClaim i-3 terminals on iOS or OSX? Thank you for your answer. Best regards. Ivan

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home Live Stream - Thursday December 17th at 1PM PST

Hey all - Been watching the forums the past few days, and since some of us have time off coming up, and time to work on our at home networks, I thought I'd do one more live stream before the year ends. Swing by, say hello and ask tons of questions! http://twitch.tv/RUCKUSedu Looking forward to it

Announcement

• RUCKUS at Home

Unleashed R510 won't update

I have a Lennar smart home with a ICS 7150-c12 switch and a R510 access point. My access point is at firmware 200.5.10.0.235 and I tried to update it using the instructions in videos. I tried the iPhone Unleashed app and a couple of browser methods on a wireless laptop. In the app case I get an erro

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

SFP Module To Use

I need to uplink an ICX 7150-C12p to a Cisco 2960G via MM LC fiber. I cannot find a definitive matrix for the ICX like Cisco publishes. The Cisco SFP is 1GB SX 850nm 550m DOM (model GLC-SX-MM). I believe the Ruckus side should be an E1MG-SX-OM DOM module, but I'm piecing that together from various s

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

New Live Stream info...

Hey all - if videos aren't your thing I'll give you the dirt real quick. Starting November 12th I'm going to start a live stream on Twitch covering RUCKUS at Home. I'll not only go through managing the network you have at home, but we'll also cover how to attach and make sure you get full functional

Announcement

• RUCKUS at Home