Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (48)

Activity
CONFIGURE.ME.XXXXX DOES NOT GENERATE INTERNET ACCESS

How do I resolve the error: " Uleased "Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP"

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Unleashed Wifi Question

hi, is there a way to have one SSID with multiple passwords, where each password will translate in a different VLAN? on unleashed thanks

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Official Solution

Lennar Ruckus ICX 7150 Dropped Internet Connection

My ICX 7150 is dropping internet connection constantly and after doing much research here and watching the Terry videos I’ve determined this is from not having the primary image available or corrupted and it reverts to secondary image ia “R” router image that is likely throwing all sorts of loops as

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Official Solution

ZF7762-S

I am an Amateur Extra Class radio operator, FCC Commercial Radio Operator licensee, and Computer Scientist (currently working on my Masters) that has been working with Linux and UNIX since 1985 (when I was in my 3rd year in college). I am interested to take some now unsupported and decommissioned

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Ruckus ICX7150-C12 Switch is frequently dropping internet connection

I own a Lennar home that comes with a pre-installed Ruckus ICX7150-C12. I never had issues with the internet connection from the switch until a Spectrum agent came over to my house to replace their modem with another one. Since then, any connection via the ruckus switch, either through ethernet or t

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

New Lennar Home needs Ruckus Setup

Recently purchased new Lennar home. Had Cox come out and set up their Panoramic Wifi. I assumed they connected to the Ruckus in the panel which connects to 2 AP in the home. They did not! I discovered this when I went to look today since my internet 2.4 keeps dropping. They connected their Nokia ter

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Accepted Solution

ICX disconnected from Unleashed; connectivity issues between AP and ICX

Like everyone else here I have a Lennar-provided ICX 7150 and two APs. Something happened over the weekend and the ICX started showing up as Disconnected in the Unleashed GUI. Symptomatically things were 'connected', but traffic through the ICX to our ISP's stupid combo modem/router was having lots

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

R710 radios decided to stop working, no indicator lights.

Hello! I have an R710 and the radio lights on both the 2.4 and 5G radios quit working. Is there any way to reset so the radios are transmitting? Power indicator is flashing and the CTL indicator is solid.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

New Lennar Home and Slow Internet Speeds

I purchased a new Lennar townhome in Spring 2021. It has 4xR510 WAPs all connected to a ICX7150 switch running over Cat6e. We have Verizon Fios 1gb service. When i perform a Verizon speed test it says the the download speed is ~950mbps to the router and if i connect directly to the Verizon router wi

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

R850 AP setup question

I ordered a new R850 from NewEgg. I planned on using this in an Unleashed mode with my current Ubiquity setup and do not have any other Ruckus hardware. My current network already uses a 192.168.0.x network. When I plug the R850 into my Ubiquity POE switch, it boots and broadcasts its configure SSID

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Accepted Solution

Setting Up New Lennar Home System

Setting Up New Lennar Home System Hello experts, I just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX-7150-C12 switch, and three Ruckus R510 WAPs. I have tried following the phone app instructions from this video, and using my laptop and this video, but haven't been successful. I have ran into sever

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150-C12P speed change

Hi, I have a Ruckus switch in my Lennar home, which we moved into in early May (2021). I have a Netgear S8000 Switch in one of the rooms to support the multiple wired connections I need in that room.  Last week I started having speed problems which I believed were related to the Netgear swi

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Accepted Solution

Power Failure Causes Switch to reboot into Router Mode

I have a ICX 7150 C12 Ruckus Switch provided to me by my home builder Lennar with two R510 APs. We had a power outage in my area and it caused the switch to boot into router mode when it should be in switch mode. This is causing my system to do some weird things and we didn't have this problem befor

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

AP R320. How to manage by smartphone?

Hi, we acquired this AP model (R320) and configured it with a POE injector.I made the initial settings as per the manual and it's working.But how do I manage it without having to disconnect the LAN port of the POE injector?

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is also broadcasting a wi-fi SSID that is different than the Ruckus AP. Can I turn the wi-fi off on my gateway? Is this the correct configuration? I want

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Turn power off on Unleased APP (DUMB!) and did a power cycle and now I can't get internet connected

I was attempting to troubleshoot an issue with one of my smart home features (Honeywell Thermostate) and turned the power off within the unleased app (iOS). Immediately following that no matter what I did (and still do) I get the message "You are not connected to the Unleased network, go to sett

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

R510 AP wrong address

Recently moved into a Lennar home with the Ruckus switch and two r510 ap's. I was attempting to change the AP's to have 192.168.2.0 to provide out. Initially both AP's were 192.168.1.0. I also have Spectrum AP where its set also to 192.168.1.0. The issue is I'm not able to change the the AP's IP. I'

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Recovering UserName/Password for R510

I am trying to login to the Unleashed App on our Ruckus R510 AP to manage some aspects of our WLAN. This is in a Lennar Smart Home we purchased in late 2018.  At the time Lennar had contracted with Amazon Services to come in and setup the Ruckus WLAN and related apps for things like ring, ther

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

Lennar Home ATT&T Internet

Hello - We purchased a home from Lennar approximately 1 1/2 years ago. Its a smart home with Ruckus installed. We have 2 Q410s installed in our 2 story home and a large Ruckus box in the Internet/PC closet. We were never given the login information for the Ruckus system but I guess we didn't need

Question

• RUCKUS at Home

ICX 7150 Loses Connection Every 4 Hours

I have a Lennar House that came installed the ICX-7150 and two R510s. I've been having issues with the APs resetting periodically that I thought I resolved by repairing a bad ethernet connection, but seems there might be more to it.   Last night I upgraded my ICX to unleashed, and am seei

Question

• RUCKUS at Home