Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80)

Activity
VLAN Pool AAA override

I have two certificate templates configured in CloudPath that have a filter ID assigned to them.  One of them does what I want and one doesn't (one that works correctly was setup a while back, broken one I am working on now).  What happens with the working one is my 802.1x SSID is configured for Dyn

Question

• Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

Can't "forget" CloudPath wireless network in Windows 10

We are trying to remove an old wireless network deployed through CloudPath from our Windows 10 laptops. When anyone goes into Wi-Fi settings > "Manage known networks" and clicks to forget the network, the "Forget" button grays out but the known network is not removed. Also, if we go into properties

Question

SCEP and Apple configurator

Has anyone used Apple Configurator 2 to invoke SCEP to a Cloud[ath ES server to request a cert from a specific template?I've got it working but what I'd like to do is send back a unique identifier (client mac address for example) that I want to include in the generated certificate CN.The way I've go

Question

Custom Login Banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath

Could we specify custom login banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath systems admin logins?

Question

how can we request an eval for CloudPath to make sure it meets our reqs?

Question

• 

Answered

Any recommendations for voice and video traffic optimization/prioritization over WiFi

We are planning to use Ruckus Cloud WiFi (with CloudPath) for wireless infrastructure. The primary data traffic is Citrix ICA with a combination of some web-traffic from guest WiFi.However we have a requirement to include ZoomRooms by Zoom (https://zoom.us/zoomrooms/configuration) with the implement

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath vs RuckusCloud

what is the difference between CloudPath and Ruckus Cloud WiFi? Does CloudPath feed into Cloud WiFi or there is integration between two systems?

Question

Mobile device mangement - MDM

Hey WiseGuys, Does anyone know if we have preferred and tested partnerships with 'mobile device management' (MDM) suppliers?

Question

CloudPath integration with Zscaler content filtering (ZIA)

Looks like CloudPath can integrate with iboss for content filtering. we use zscaler for content filtering and would like to add into the integrations.

Idea

cloudpath slip users with google byon

How can I separate the users that log in via google in cloudpath, if I want to identify them from the employees and the guests, they all enter with google.

Question

• 

Answered

Support for Android 9 in Cloudpath?

CP 5.2.3959 (current rev) does not support Android 9 released in August. Is there a plan to support this version of Android? I was unable to find any info about a release date for an update. I've tried to onboard 2 separate Android 9 phones -- both accept the 802.1x certificate but do not roam prope

Question

Do I need vlan Pooling Or No?

Our current wireless network is Cisco and we have a secure SSID for our school owned devices and an open SSID that employees and staff use with their personal devices.  We are planning our Ruckus deployment and I am trying to decide if I should use vlan pooling.  It seems like it would limit broadca

Question

Is it possible to change the IP address of a local cloudpath installation?

We just tried to change the Address and there is no option we can find in the gui, saddly we also have no access to the cli?

Question

• 

Answered

Share you experience about Cloudpath Enrollment System

Hello, anyone can help me to share experience about implementation Cloudpath Enrollment System? Because I have idea for making policy for each user that connecting in same SSID.

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath wizard release notes

Our cloudpath server has informed me that there is a new wizard available and recommends we rebuild our workflow to use it.... Problem is, nowhere does it tell you what's changed in the new wizard. I used to go to www.cloupath.net which did tell me, but of course that web site no longer exists.Searc

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath integration with Cisco Switching

Are there perhaps any documents available on Integrating Cloudpath with Cisco Switches or anyone that has already done this willing to share some configs or guidelines.

Question

Hi Good day, I would like to ask what are the exams / certification for Ruckus Cloudpath?.

Ruckus Cloudpath certification

Question

Remove CloudPath from laptop?

Many of our users are losing connection to our wireless network every time they undock their laptop, and then have to go through the entire enrollment process again to get reconnected. I noticed this cleared up on one laptop when I wiped it and reinstalled Windows, then re-enrolled the laptop. I'd l

Question

• 

Answered

Guest access via Cloudpath using Cloud Wifi

I tried setting up a simple arrangement where users could request guest access via CP.  I see that the certificate is issued but the user fails to join the Guest Access SSID that was created.  I haven't seen any obvious issues in the client event log or the Cloud Wifi events.  My perception is that

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath Licensing

Hello, I guess this forum is not exactly the right place to ask this as this is more of a sale question than anything else.. Unfortunately the explanations I received up until now only added to the confusion...Basically we need to setup a cloudpath local vm with support for 1000 users.. What is the

Question