Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80)

Activity
CloudPath - NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe detected as virus by Windows Defender

Hi, we are using Cloudpath 5.5.4464 to on-board our wireless devices. Since last week we have noticed that Windows Defender running latest update blocks the on-boarding downloaded file (NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe) as virus.Meantime we are manually allowing the file to download/run on Windows Defen

Question

• 

Answered

• Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

I am having trouble authenticating via LDAP

I am having troubles authenticating via LDAP, AD works just fine but even support is stumped.  Any suggestions if someone has implemented via LDAP that they had to tweak before it worked?

Question

How Can I pull syslog data from vSmartzone and APs?

I'm looking to pull syslog data from my vSZ, APs and Cloudpath instance into a Splunk Cloud instance via http/https. Currently my vSZ and Cloudpath are hosted, one in AWS and the other by Ruckus,  I have seen the Syslog options in both the vSZ and at the AP level to send data to a syslog server, whi

Question

Announcement: Cloudpath CP_ES 5.6.4580 (GA) is available on Support

Greetings,  Ruckus Cloudpath Engineering/Quality Assurance have completed testing of new 4.6.4580 (GA)release of CP_ES.  The Release Notes and 31 other documents are now available at these linkson the Support portal, for your partners and customers who have need. CP_ES 5.6.4580 (GA) Release Notes: h

Announcement

Issues with onboarding/authenticating mainly BYOD devices - How are you all doing this?

I am working to deploy a new Ruckus system to replace our aging Cisco.  We have two SmartZone 100 controllers and hosted Cloudpath setup.  Our test users have had a terrible time getting their BYOD devices connected to the system.  The first hurdle was that users on Android were attempting to use th

Question

• 

Answered

iPads Being Recognized as Mac OS X

We have noticed lately that iPads in our environment have been coming across as Mac OS X (10.15) devices in Cloudpath. This severely breaks some of the workflow processes that we've created. Here is the official response by Apple regarding this. Is this change on your roadmap? Are your developers ev

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath custom images not showing

I am new to Cloudpath ES and need to update the "look and feel" tab on my workflow. However, when I upload my custom images, they do not appear in the wizard. I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong.

Question

• 

Answered

is or will there be cloudpath image for kvm (qcow2) ?

anyone knows if there will be a kvm (qqow2) image for cloudpath es ?

Question

• 

Answered

MSI Install Question

When we had someone assisting us with Cloudpath setup they generate a couple MSI's for us to use to push out the network settings with GPO.  Since then, I have changed things so the certs are machine based instead of user based and changed the name of the SSID.  Do the MSI's need to be regenerated? 

Question

Cloudpath ES

HI, Can anyone say me what is Cloudpath  and how it work ,and how to install it .thank you

Question

Cloudpath DPSK Pool Questions

I am tired of dealing with Apple and others making changes that cause issues with our certificate based authentication.  Apple recently changed how the profile gets installed in iOS 12.3 which is causing our users to go through extra steps to get their device enrolled.  We experimented early on with

Question

• 

Answered

iOS Profile Installation Changes

Am I the only one getting questions now from BYOD iOS users trying to enroll that are having problems.  It seems like a recent update (12.3?) has changed the way that iOS installs configuration profiles.  Before, a user would click the link to install the profile in cloudpath and they would be taken

Question

SmartZone

hi Guys, how are you?my question is silly and simple. i just wanted to know what is smart zone?

Question

• 

Answered

cwna

hi guys. can any one help me to write cwna exam.

Question

• 

Answered

command to know ports

In one switch some of cctv are not working ,  I have cctv mac address and ip address , but I don’t know on which port they are connected ,can anyone let me know  command from which ii can identify those cctv ports.

Question

• 

Answered

ICX and captive portal

Hello everybody. I'm trying to have my ICX7150 (08.0.80) working with an external captive portal. My device connected to eth 1/1/11 receives an IP address an if it manually open the captive portal page it works, but ... no way to have it displayed automatically or being redirected opening another we

Question

Onboarding SSID Not Being Removed During Enrollment

Anyone else have issues with the onboarding SSID not being removed during enrollment?  I have set the onboarding SSID as a conflicting network in Cloudpath but on iOS when a device is enrolled the profile will install successfully but the device stays on the onboarding SSID.  If I toggle wifi off an

Question

• 

Answered

Ssh is not accepting username and password

i have configured crypto key ,username and password. when we are trying to ssh its asking username and password but when we are typing username and password its showing "Using keyboard-interactive authentication." error. we enable telnet because ssh is not working but unfortunately its also not work

Question

• 

Answered

Anyone else having issues with iOS and OSX not showing the captive portal login?

I have a case open with support now but was wondering if anyone else has issues with the captive network login not popping up on iOS or OSX.  The iOS device was running version 12 and OSX High Sierra.  If I connect to the onboarding SSID (WISPr) on Windows, ChromeOS, or Android I get a notification

Question

• 

Answered

enrolling android Device

what are options can be configured to download cloudpath application if i m enrolling an android device.

Question