Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (104)

Activity
Authentication problem between vSPoT and external server (endpoint). Error 401

Hi,We have installed a lockal vSPoT location server and tested it in the API Explorer and it is working fine.Our problem is the interface between vSPoT and external analytic server. When we send a GET request from the external server, we get an answer, that our request is blocked due to authenticati

Question

• Apps

spot 3.6 rolling update issue

I wanted to update our vspot 3.3 to the latest 3.6, however the instructions are for vSphere only and I do not see how I cna transfer that method to our vCD setup. Since our cloud is hosted and managed (with us only managing the actual vms) by another company, I cant just "change".Anyone have any ti

Question

• Apps

Announcement: SpeedFlex Mobile App for iOS and Android patch release

Congratulations to Ruckus MobileApps Team, as we welcome a new update to SpeedFlex for Apple iOS v2.0.11.1 andAndroid v2.0.8.2.  I’ve posted the newRelease Notes and pointers to respective App Storelinks for thefirmware on our Ruckus Support portal.  Please feelfree to share these URLs with your

article

• Apps

Mobile App for Unleashed

Mobile app for Unleashed was released nearly a month ago for both iOS and Android platforms. Has anyone tried it yet? Which features you use mostly with Unleashed Mobile App? and what would you like to see in the future? Have you tried installing Unleashed using Mobile App? If so, was it easy enough

Question

• 

Answered

• Apps

Stuck with the installation of vSPOT On AWS

I am trying to install the vSPOT on AWS, but i am unable to go furtherROLLBACK_COMPLETE AWS::CloudFormation::Stack New-vSPOT DELETE_COMPLETE AWS::EC2::SecurityGroup vSPoTSecurityGroup DELETE_IN_PROGRESS AWS::EC2::SecurityGroup vSPoTSecurityGroup DELETE_COMPLETE AWS::EC2::Instance vSPoTInstanceWithNe

Question

• Apps

Announcement: SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 Available!

Good Morning,         Ruckus Wireless Networks announces our newSmart Positioning Technology - SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 (GA) release.  Links to Release Notes, User Guide and vSPoTfirmware are posted to the Support portal, available at these URLs.   SPoT 4.6.0 (GA) and vSPoT 3.6.0Release Notes: h

Announcement

• Apps

Are Ruckus Products OpenStack Ready?

Hi, Since cloud and NFV platforms are emerging, I would like to know whether VSZ, SCI and vSPoT have been tested or ready to be deployed within telco customer's openstack cloud environment? Thanks Pamuditha

Question

• 

Answered

• Apps

SWITCH Configuration

I am using CISCO SG300-10P POE model.I want to know How to do DHCP SCOPE  on this model in CLI mode.I just see steps in internet But it's not working on this particular switch. So helpme to configure this.

Question

• 

Answered

• Apps

What happened to Zapper and SWAT apps for iPad?

Tried to find Zapper for iPad in App Store --> nothing there.Tried to find any info in Mobile Apps in the Products section on Ruckus website --> everything related to it and SWAT is deleted.Why is it? What should I do now?Is there are plans to integrate it in SWIPE or ZD Remote?

Question

• Apps

Does SWIPE work with Cloud Wifi?

So I've used SWIPE with vSZ. Does it work with Cloud Wifi which is basically just a vSZ tenant. I've tried to log in using the Domain name cloud.ruckuswirelss.com, but it doesn't work. If it does work what's the hostanme to enter in the App

Question

• Apps

Android not roaming when in sleep mode on Smart Zone

We have SmartZone controller with nearly 200 R500 APs. We are finding that android devices (Samsung J3) do not roam to a new AP once in sleep mode. We have a Mitel SIP client App that works fine in sleep mode if you stay on the same AP, however if you let the phone go to sleep mode and move to anoth

Question

• Apps

Announcement: SPoT Calibrator / Locator Mobile App 2.0 (GA Refresh3) for iOS and Android

Congratulations to the Ruckus SPoT Mobile App developers and QA for this latestrelease of Calibrator / Locator for SPoT, for iOSand Android.  The Release Notes and play store  URLs have been posted to the Supportportal, and are available to Partners/Customers at  these links.    SPoT Calibrator / Lo

Announcement

• Apps

Announcement: Mobile App SWIPE v2.1 (GA) for iOS and Android is now Available

Ruckus Mobile Apps developers and QA have released the latest SWIPE (Smart WirelessInstallation & Provisioning Engine) tool for iOS and Android platforms.  Release Notes areavailabe on the Support portal at these links, and the Apps are availble at the respectiveplatform play stores. SWIPE v2.1.15 (

Announcement

• Apps

Announcement: SPoT 4.4.1 (MR4 Refresh) and vSPoT 3.4.1 are available on Support

Busy Ruckus developers announce new SPoT 4.4.1 (MR4 Refresh) vSPoT 3.4.1 release! this new update includes an nginx fix for upload failures, et al, and are available at these URLs  for distribution.    SPoT 4.4.1 (MR4 Refresh) and vSPoT 3.4.1 Release Notes: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documen

Announcement

• Apps

Announcement: SPoT 4.4.0 and vSPoT 3.4.0 Available!

Ruckus is pleased to announce the latest updates are available for Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT), both Cloud hosted and Virtual SPoT.  The Documentation and FW links have been posted to the Support Portal and are available at the following URLs. SPoT 4.4.0 (MR4) and vSPoT 3.4.0 Release Notes

Announcement

• Apps

vSpot 3.3.0 with SPoT 2.0.21, Valid SPoT server API URL login error.

We've just setup a vSpot system in the office to give it a try, and while everything seems to have gone well setting up the venue and adding the access points, we've been unable to get the SPoT application to work on any ones phone. Everytime we try to login we're asked if we put in a Valid SPoT ser

Question

• 

Answered

• Apps

Not able to use vSPoT API's

I'm not able to connect to vSPoT api's using mqtt broker. vSPoT instance IP -  192.168.99.135mqtt broker IP -  192.168.99.122, venue_id - vspotpassword - 12345678below is my mosquitto-bridge config file:pid_file /tmp/mqtt_bridge.pidautosave_interval 0autosave_on_changes falsepersistence truepersiste

Question

• Apps

Announcement: SPoT 4.3.0 (MR3) and vSPoT 3.3.0 are Available on Support portal

Ruckus Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) product continues to develop, and the new 4.3.0 (MR3), vSPoT 3.3.0 firmware is now available to customers, with the links and documentation at these Support page URLs for sharing.    SPoT 4.3.0 (MR3) and vSPoT 3.3.0 Release Notes: https://support.ruckuswir

Announcement

• Apps

Confused about all the ruckus hardware compatibility (SPoT)

I remember seeing a chart somewhere that listed hardware and compatibility... but can't seem to find it anymore.Anyway, im new to ruckus ,ive only worked with cisco WLC, and Ubiquity previously. Question 1 :  I want to achieve SPoT , from what im reading i will NEED a zone director controller or a S

Question

• Apps

Announcement: Cloud hosted SPoT 4.1.7 and vSPoT 3.1.7 (MR) is Available!

Ruckus is pleased to announce our SmartPositioning Technology (SPoT) 4.1.7 is now active in the Cloud, and Virtual SPoT 3.1.7 firmware is now available for download on the Support Portal.  The Release Notes, User Guides, and vSPoT Installation Guide have been posted to theSupport portal, along with

Announcement

• Apps