Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.2K)

Activity
Red Power LED after Upgrading 7055 Firmware

I recently update the firmware in a Ruckus 7055 AP to ver 104.0.0.0.1347. Ever since, the power LED in the Access Point is solid Red after the AP has booted up.  With the old firmware, the Power LED was green after boot up. Otherwise the AP seems to be working normally.  Does anyone have

Question

• Access Points

R500 Shows "This AP is currently unable to provide wireless access" and No WLAN Settings

Hello there. I'm having problem with my ZoneFlex R500. I can't find a way to access my WLAN Features, i.e. Change SSID, Enable Wireless Status. And under "Status>Device" there's an error that saying:"This AP is currently unable to provide wireless access.To resolve, connect to a Ruckus Controller. T

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

ipad

Hello,I have 4-5 ipads in my company. in the department I have installed 10 ruckus t310s. Unfortunately it happens that when using a remote desktop connection app, if the iPad goes into standby it takes a long time before it reconnects. Thank you

Question

• Access Points

Joanne

My 510 is stuck in an upgrade loop ..I have 3 access points on my setup and 1 is brand new. however the company I bought them from is not answering any calls and one of my boxes can’t join the network even though it’s showing as being there. please could any one help should I just buy a

Question

• Access Points

outdoor 610

hi everyone, i have outdoorT610, was working fine so when I left company for some days off, the operations team have accident when them trying cut the tree...the tree dropped to device T610, device is looking fine. so there problem with t AP is working after 15 min the system is freezing. i had to r

Idea

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Unable to Login to R300 Access Point via a Browser (Access Point Controlled by Zone Director)

Prior to replacing my faulty ZD1200 with a new one, I used to be able to login into my R300 access points using a browser. Now I am unable to do so.  Is there a configuration on ZD1200 that can allow browser login onto the R300 to check log files? R300 & ZD1200 are all on software version

Question

• Access Points

Unleashed and FIPS compliance

I have a couple R610s for a small business I support. Is it possible to run the Unleashed firmware and have the devices be FIPS 140-2 compliant? Or do I need a Smartzone controller to talk to the AP's to ensure FIPS compliance? Also, this is unrelated to my comment above but I've submitted contact

Question

• Access Points

t300 mounting bracket

I'm looking for replacement mounting brackets for the Ruckus T300, pictured here. Or a part number for this bracket. The accessory guide lists part number 902-0182-0003, which is not the same.

Question

• Access Points

How to Remove 7055 Access Point from Wall Mount Bracket?

I have a number of 7055 Access Points wall mounted in some condos. I can't figure out how to remove these units from their wall plates.  It does not appear that there are any Torx Bracket Screws installed. Any suggestions would be appreciated, so I don't have to destroy my walls to remove the

Question

• Access Points

Mounting bracket for warehouse environment

Has anyone found a good Ruckus compatible mounting bracket for a warehouse environment where you would be securing them to the overhead I-beams? R5xx models.

Question

• Access Points

How does Ruckus measure the Latency when AP is Flagged?

I have a couple of AP's that have a status of Flagged. Trying to figured how does the AP measure latency for 2.4G and 5G one of my AP's has the 2.4G latency at 1686ms and 5G latency of 65ms.  How do I fix flagged AP's latency?

Question

• Access Points

Connect H510 to R320 WLAN

My new home came with four of these Ruckus R320 wireless access points to provide coverage throughout the home. Unfortunately, Lennar being Lennar, that’s all they provided, so there are no wired connections anywhere in the house and it’s difficult to run any cabling to connect my NAS a

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus R550

Hello all, I have some questions regarding a Ruckus R550. I'm trying to upgrade this product via the CLI, but I'm having trouble doing so. I'm currently using The Ruckus 901-R550-US01. The output via the CLI is: Auto F/W upgrade                   &nb

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus T310c Mounting Recommendation

Hello, I would like to know what is the best way to mount the Ruckus T310c to provide a good omni directional radiation. There is any information regarding this subject? I can see in the installation guide it is possible to mount the device in horizontal and vertical way. If it is mounted in a ve

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus T301N mesh mode

Hello team, I have a query regarding the ruckus T301N outdoor access point. Can this AP work as a mesh ? that is, is there any means to have this AP work in a wireless environment without the need to connect it through cable ? and if yes, does the neighboring AP need to be ruckus with specific co

Question

• Access Points

Declaration of Conformity

I am in Bahrain and we are attempting to bring Ruckus R720 access points into the country for installation at a US Naval Facility. The Bahrain Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) is requesting we provide them a Declaration of Conformity, in particular for EN 60950 compliance.  I am u

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus H510 few questions.

I purchased two Ruckus H510 APs and want to cover my house with WiFi as my current one Mikrotik hAp ac2 has poor WiFi coverage. I work as a system administrator in the IT department for more than the last 10 years, we mostly use Mikrotik products but I have zero experience with Ruckus products yet.

Question

• Access Points

How does beamflex choose an antenna element?

I've looked at some of the internals for some ruckus access points, specifically the 7000 series. What I can't seem to figure out is how the access point activates individual antenna elements. The antennas appear to be connected by one u.fl cable each. Does it use the u.fl cable to connect the entir

Question

• Access Points

Question about the new R550 with the old R510 unleashed

Hello, I'm looking at the R550 on amazon and they mention I need a cloud license.  Our environment is almost all R510's in an unleashed environment.   We don't use the cloud management for anything currently.  COuld I just add the R550 to our environment without purchasing any

Question

• Access Points

POE error after power cycling ICX 7150 C12p

**EDIT 4 JAN 2021** Got my ICX 7150 C12P replaced with RMA after it was determined that there was a POE hardware failure of some kind happening. I have two R510s connected to my Ruckus ICX 7150 C12p switch. Was working fine for months. Last night I disconnected everything to clean up and organize m

Question

• Access Points