Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.2K)

Activity
Guest Password ask for it everyday (No timeout)

Hello to all.We have creted a Guest Access SSID, and create a guest password. The password created have no timeout. And are allowed for 1 year.But the devices ask for the password everyday.Is this normal? Can be changed?Regards.

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

Official Solution

VPN HOWTO

Hi, Recently purchased R510 and upgraded to 200.10. Awesome. How do I purchase a 3rd party VPN service and connect to it?  Is there any easy guide? Is it possible?  My R510 connects to my ONT and sets up a PPPoE fibre connection.  I want it to then connect to a 3rd party VPN service

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus AP's - Multicast UDP stream Issues ZF7363 and R500

Multicast and UDP stop streaming issues:Hi All,I've been having major issues with a Hotel/Property running ZF7363's and R500 AP's in the rooms. AP's need rebooting almost daily.They have a IPTV solution that connects to the AP as there is only 1x Cat5e cable available to each room.The Edge switches

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

compatible between the ZD3025 and R510,R320 AP

I have ZD3025 " version 9.12.0.0 "  connected with 100 AP H300 and 100 AP R500 and 50 AP R700 and it is working as well  ,  I am going to install a new 20 AP H320 and 20 AP R510 can I use the same Controller ? is it compatible between the Controller and the new AP ? 

Question

• Access Points

Back of the Napkin AP per square feet?

Hey, Does anyone have a back of the napkin, APs per square feet that they use for r510s?We've been tasked with figuring out X number of APs for a customer, and of course it's a "secure" place and they will not provide a floor plan. So, is there a 1 ap for X amount of square feet that I can use to ge

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

DHCP Snooping

How do I disable dhcp snooping on a vlan?

Question

• Access Points

T350d

Hi all, will Ruckus upload an unleashed firmware version on their download page for the T350d model? Thanks.

Question

• Access Points

about R550 5G

Only 5G is unstable, connection is lost or SSID is not visible Does it stabilize if I leave it for a while after installation?

Question

• Access Points

2nd Ruckus R710 AP Not Connecting to Existing Network

Hello, I am currently trying to setup a second Ruckus R710, however, it is not connecting with my master ap. With that, it is displaying a new configure.me ssid, this time asking for its serial number for the password, which I didn't have to do the first time. In addition to this, my computer

Question

• Access Points

Client Disconnected

Hi all, trying to figure out why one client ( potentially the only one who notices ) disconnects frequently at the same times. Running SmartZone 100 with R650 AP's. The client device is a windows 10 laptop. Every day, at roughly 16:00 and 4:00 ( Not at an exact time, which makes me doubt any schedul

Question

• Access Points

Control Panel for my Access Points

Goodmorning, I would to know if is possible to manage all my AccessPoints (there are 16 AP, model name "R600") from an only one dashboard. Thanks. Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere se è possibile gestire tutti i miei AccessPoint (sono in tutto 16, modello "R600") da un'unica dashboard.Gr

Question

• Access Points

Adding Outdoor AP to Existing R600 setup

Hi all, I am relatively new to the Ruckus, I have just been tasked to add outdoor AP to existing setup which consist of R600 AP's. I was wondering whether anyone has similar set up with an outdoor AP and whether they can recommend what to get. Had a nosey at available products and seems li

Question

• Access Points

Factory Reset 7150 C12P

I was given instructions by Ruckus to do a factory reset in order to be able to set up an admin account. (ruckus came with home, but they never set up the account).  When I try pressing the reset button, the power light never turns red, and now all of the access points are off. 

Question

• Access Points

Reached Buffer limit

Hi there,We are using H510s at a customer site. I see following in the AP syslog:Dec 13 05:10:12 kern.warn kernel: [84170.752918] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:10:12  kern.warn kernel: [84170.755246] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:10:12  kern.warn kernel: [84170.757607] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:

Question

• Access Points

Where to find expected End of Life dates for current APs?

I've been searching the various documentation sources for the current range of Ruckus APs, and I'm not having any luck finding anything on anticipated End of Life dates for the R500 to R710 series APs. We are planning out an upgrade for our school, and we would like to know in advance the potential

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

Ruckus r510 slave is offline after firmware update

Hello I have two APs. There was a power outage and then when power was back the APs did a firmware upgrade and the slave is offline on the unleashed app. Tried power cycle and it still doesn’t help. Both Power and Ctl are flashing slow.

Question

• Access Points

TACACS+ on ZoneFlex P300

I try to configure TACACS+ on my ZoneFlex P300 with my Cisco ACS 5.8, but it's not working.On the ACS i can see "Wrong password or invalid shared secret" , but the shared secret and the user password are working.... Is it specific attribute for ZoneFlex with ACS ?thanks in advance for your feedback.

Question

• Access Points

Indoor AP's - How to scan LAN ports for neighbouring devices through CLI

Hi guys, I need the ability to check if I can see another devices MAC address over the LAN port on the AP? I've searched for a command for a bit, but I'm failing to find anything. Additionally, is there an option to do a cable test via the AP instead of a switch. Thanks Hrvoje

Question

• Access Points

Random reboot

Hi, We just experienced a random reboot with an AP at a client. Its an T310c AP. So far it only happend once. The error in the log is ipq40xx-pinctrl 1000000.pinctrl: could not request pin 44 (GPIO_44) from group gpio44  on device 1000000.pinctrlwmi_unified_pdev_tpc_config_event_handler

Question

• Access Points

R600 AP does not update firmware after connecting to Zonedirector (and firmware not available for download either!)

Good morning.We use ZoneDirector to manage our R600 APs on campus. We have a bunch of R600s that were spare since 2017 but now we want to use them. All the live APs are firmware: 10.1.1.0.42 and the Spare APs are firmware: 9.12.0.0.336. When we plug the spare APs in they show the event in Zonedirect

Question

• Access Points