Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Indoor AP R610 R510 R650 etc. have some problem with Apple M1 mac

I'm M1 Air users, and while using WiFi connection my air will disconnect randomly.I have 2 workspace , one space have lots of APs (R610)in this case my air will disconnect randomly. another space only have 1 AP, but did not occur disconnect. Anyone have simliar problem?

Question

• Access Points

No connectivity for a few seconds after connecting to WiFi

I have 3 Ruckus APs (720, 710, 510) connected to a switch, which is connected to a router/DHCP server/DNS server. When connecting a client device to the WiFi network, there is a short period of time (1 to 2 seconds) immediately after the WiFi connects where the client is unable to reach the netwo

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Unleashed Firmware Upgrade option frozen (200.7.10.202.94)

Hi, I'm trying to update the firmware on my unleashed network, however when i go to the upgrade page the screen just hangs as per image below. the button is non-responsive.  All the devices are on the same firmware version (200.7.10.202.94).  I've tried shutting all the devices down at th

Question

• Access Points

Does R750 support LACP?

Dear support,please help check if ZD1205 +R750 support below or not, thanks.1. Does R750 support Link Aggregation?2. Does R750 support LACPNok

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

Ruckus R710 with unleashed but showing no AP

Hello, I have recently purchased an R710 on Ebay ( I have about 4 of these now and 2 T710's) I've had no issues in the past configuring my AP's but this one seems to be causing me quite a bit of trouble.I had to connect via ethernet and SSH into the R710 to be able to upgrade the firmware to unleash

Question

• Access Points

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like to flash this back to Unleashed and have done a factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.  I now see the configure.meXXXXX SSID but it'

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

Ruckus T710

Hello all, so I have the Ruckus T710 with me and for the life of me I can get it to ping the default IP. I’m a little bit of a newb in this sector but my current setup is I have the ruckus plugged into a 48V POE adaptor that’s linked directly the computer. When it powers on, it gives me

Question

• Access Points

block a client

Hello. I have a couple of zone director 1200 in Smart Redundancy configuration and about 50 AP. We would like to block a supected client from our wi-fi enviroment. We have the mac address of it but after it leaved the wi-fi, we don't see it on active/non-active client list of ZD1200, for this I

Question

• Access Points

Do the R510's support antenna's - need external antennas

Hello, I have a warehouse with about 30 R510's.  I need to put two APs in heating boxes designed for APs - they get power from POE to keep the units warm.   My guy has used Aruba's in the past that support antennas which attach to the units and stick out of the heating boxes. 

Question

• Access Points

New firmware 200.9.10.4.202 with issue

Hi,I just updated my r610 unleashed with new firmware 200.9.10.4.202. After that my URL filtering starts not working properly.Example: I am using youtube safesearch for childrens SSID, cultural videos are showing in the search but I can't play them.This happen after upgrade to new firmware.

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus R720/R710/R610 Unleashed half speed download

Dear Ruckus, I have invested enough money to get fast and seamless internet on my APs. Not only did I recommend Ruckus Unleashed to many of my friends who wanted a fast and stable internet connection, and they also bought your points. But it is not, stable - yes, seamless - rather yes, fast - no. I

Question

• Access Points

R710 and Cloud

Hi All, I have Two R710 and Cloud account. Recently R710, disconnecting(heart beat lost) and another R710 is connecting to cloud at all. Kindly suggest me which firmware will work for Ruckus cloud. R710 firmware and cloud versions mentioned below. R710: 114.0.0.0.6565 Cloud Version:21.06

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to verify how much wattage an AP is receiving?

I have an R550 with the current firmware on it.  It has an orange Icon in the corner of the unit about the  wifi 6 indicator.   When I click onit I get - "Not enough electricity is provided to this AP, it's capabilities are degraded.  Please refer to "unleash power supply c

Question

• Access Points

AP R650 R750 T750 Coverage

Customer wants to know the APs coverage, but I cannot find those information in document and forums. Please help.

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Descent Priced Smart Zone Controller

Hello, I am wanting to get around 8 access points and they need to be FIPS compliant. From what I've gathered I would need a SmartZone controller to run them in FIPS mode. Some of the controllers look like way more than what I need. I was just curious if there's a controller you guys would recomm

Question

• Access Points

Preamble Puncturing information of AP R650 R750 T750

Anyone can share the Preamble Puncturing Information of AP R650 R750 and T750 to me. Thz

Question

• Access Points

can I user Zone flex r500 AP with zone director 1000?

Hi I have my zone director 1200 broken(faulty) so I want to use my r500 AP with zone director 1000? Are they compatible and if yes Is it difficult to install them on the new zone director 1000? Thanks

Question

• Access Points

r650 installation help please

I have a non R650 unleashead.1- How can I pull this device from hotzone mode to unleashead mode? 2- I also want this device to get ip from the firewall connected on the switch. How can i get ip from dhcp in firewall. Could you please help which ports will be tagged or untagged?

Question

• Access Points

All APs on our campus showing Disconnected on the ZD and there is now WIFI

Hello All, We lost all of the APs on our school campus and there is no wifi, all the APs' LEDs behave the same, PWR and CTL/DIR LEDs are blinking green slowly. APs are not reachable via ping, and on the ZoneDirector they are all showing Disconnected. The DHCP server is working well because I un

Question

• Access Points

R710 ZD Managed corrupt firmware? (can't connect with ssh or http(s)

Hi!I've bought an 2nd hand Ruckus R710, which I cannot access.I've reset it multiple times with the reset button on the back.After reset the pwr led goes from red to solid green.At that point I can ping it on 192.168.0.1 but there is not webinterface on port 80 or 443.Trying to ssh to it I only get

Question

• Access Points