Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (2.2K)

Activity
Ruckus R320 Solo not returning to manually set DFS channel after radar event

Ruckus Pack: Good morning! The Subject line says it all: I have a pilot installation of a single new Ruckus R320 Solo, running firmware 114.0.0.0.6565, that was configured to use the DFS channel 52. At some point this unit detected radar (the event was flushed out of the local log by new entries

Question

• Access Points

ruckus r350 antenna pattern

Hi, is it possible to have an antenna pattern diagram for ap r350 that has db values on it? The one provided in the tech specs has no db values on it so it becomes impossibile to understand the actual capabilities of r350's antenna. Thanks Mauro

Question

• Access Points

Old ZoneFlex 7782

I had access to old z7782 units. I want to cover an area of ​​100m in diameter at the edge of the beach to mainly serve mobile devices. Will I be successful with this equipment even though it doesn't have wave 2 or AC? Or would it be better to use T310 APs? Jaques

Question

• Access Points

Power TX power setting auto

Hi, I own a R310. I don't like the AP to have always use the max power setting, but I do like a good connection. Will the auto tx power setting reduce the tx power when no data is downloaded, or will it constantly use the lowest tx power that is needed for a good connection? Is the ssid always tran

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

Airplay dropouts on 802.11n

Hi, I got an R610 with 200.9.10.4.243 which does not give me any problems in general, except for one thing: airplay I have tried almost everything, incl. for the AP to have 0% connections on 2.4GHz to force connections on 5GHz. I stream from my iPad Pro which always connect with 802.11ac wh

Question

• Access Points

C110 Firmware upgrade issues continue

Today I got a brand new C110 out of the box. Put it on the work bench to see if I could recreate the firmware upgrade issue that I am having on my production C110. I flashed UNLEASED C110_200.6.10.1.308.bl7 Then reset to factory defaults by holding down the HARD RESET button for 20 seconds.

Question

• Access Points

C110 Upgrade Firmware Greyed Out

I think I previously posed this in the wrong category. Sorry about that.  I didn't realize initially how this forum worked. I have a c110 that has both firmware buttons (Online Upgrade & Local Upgrade) greayed out (see screenshot).  Something perhaps went wrong in an upgrade somewh

Question

• Access Points

Can't connect to Zoneflex 7363 web interface

We needed to extend our wifi coverage so purchased 2 preused Zoneflex 7363 APs. I have connected them to a laptop and am able to ping them but cannot connect to the web interface, I get an error which says "Cant connect securely to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe T

Question

• Access Points

ZD1200 Setup Wizard Time Out

Hello, I'm trying to configure a ZD1200, but when i get through the setup wizard, it times out and brings me back to the start. I have in the past configured them using CLI, but when I ssh into it, it does not give me the setup wizard. Is there a way to bring it up? Thanks, Felix

Question

• Access Points

Desconfiguracion de R320

Hola, amigos les tengo una consulta,estamos implementados varios equipos R320, a los equipos previamente se les coloca la IP de la controladora con el comando "set scg ip x.x.x.x" Los Sw (diferentes marcas) donde se conectan los Ap son POE, en su mayoría pasa que cuando se los conecta los R320 pi

Question

• Access Points

Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning ?

After upgrading to Unleashed 200.8, my PoE switch powered R610 showing "Not enough electricity power" warning ? I am sure my PoE switch can provide both 802.3af and 802.3at power output and my R610 works well with both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz SSID running. any idea ?

Question

• 

Answered

• Access Points

R500 Unleashed - enable LAN port 1?

I can't seem to find how I can enable LAN port 1 on my R500 running Unleashed 200.7.10.202.127 show ethinfoSystem Ethernet Overview: Port  0:    Interface= eth0    MAC Address= 94:bf:c4:25:xx:xx    Physical Link= up    Speed= 1000Mbps  Port  

Question

• Access Points

Using Ruckus R700 Access Point with a Wi-Fi repeater/extender

Hello, I understand that a Wi-Fi repeater/extender is not the best way to do things, but occasionally it will solve a certain unique problem. In my set up, I have 5 Ruckus R700 Access Points.  The set up procedure for the Wi-Fi zone repeater/extender is not difficult, the entire set up proc

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Ruckus 7055 AP standalone

Dears , kindly I wont to ask if we can configure Ruckus 7055 AP to work as standalone  and how ? Thank you , Regards ,

Question

• Access Points

R550 standalone operation

Will the 901-R550-WW0 operate standalone without unleased software or a cloud service?

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus Unleashed R750 APs losing link with Ubiquiti Edgerouter 12--switching ports on EdgeRouter solves problem

Hi, everyone. I am using two R750 APs in Unleashed version 200.8.10.3.278, with both connected to a Ubiquiti Edgerouter 12, powered by Cudy POE300 60W Gigabit Ultra PoE+ Injectors. The system is performing well, but after some time, the APs lose link with the Edgerouter. Edgerouter port lights ar

Question

• Access Points

Official Solution

Streaming to two IPTVs via ETH from a H510

Good day all, I am trying to find a solution for a site requiring IPTV with too few data points. Is it possible to stream to two IPTVs via the ETH ports on a H510? I am not sure if the AP will be able to handle the load. Regards Migael

Question

• Access Points

Ruckus R510 connection refused after factory reset

Hello, I have a couple of APs that have come back from an installation and after a factory reset (pushing the button), I have no way of connecting to a configuration interface (neither HTTP, HTTPS nor SSH). I see connection refused in the browser and in PuTTY. However, I can see - the AP get

Question

• Access Points

Unable to connect to system - two r510 APs with ICX-7150 switch

We've had this system for a few years and it went out. Can't connect to the networks we set up. This has happened once before and ruckus helped set up remotely a couple years back but reaching them by phone has been nearly impossible. Cannot access admin interface via app nor url so cannot check

Question

• Access Points

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Indoor AP R610 R510 R650 etc. have some problem with Apple M1 mac

I'm M1 Air users, and while using WiFi connection my air will disconnect randomly.I have 2 workspace , one space have lots of APs (R610)in this case my air will disconnect randomly. another space only have 1 AP, but did not occur disconnect. Anyone have simliar problem?

Question

• Access Points